Justice Roberts says what?

What will happen when the 2nd Impeachment Trial convenes?

• It will proceed as a democrat Kangaroo Court with Kamala presiding

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • It will be challenged for constitutionality and sent to the USSC for a decision

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
If a person can be impeached after they leave office, what is to stop vengeful idiots from impeaching ANY former president?

I think it is high time we impeach Millard Fillmore, myself.

Perhaps in time. But we really should start from the worse examples which happen to be more recent. So, in order, Obama; Clinton; "Read by Lips" Bush, Carter......(not Nixon - he resigned). Truman gets a pass. Some would screech: "War Crimes" but he understood about wars being for winning. Then the worst of all in recent memory - Rooseveldt.

Too little too late.

In my book, Roberts is a piece of shit.
I think the rumors about him are true

Absolutely they are.
He is a pedophile like most of them.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?
He hung out with Epstein and flew on his plane.

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

Bet you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure as well.

I have never seen anything except morons accusing him of being a pedophile with zero proof on this message board.
So you deny he flew on Epsteins plane?

What do you think about abc news covering for Bill and Andrew? Maybe abc news takes orders from xi?

I have seen no proof that he did. Do you have any?

I don't give a shit about your deflection. I am talking John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

I have never seen anything except morons accusing him of being a pedophile with zero proof on this message board.

What do you think about abc news covering for Bill and Andrew? Maybe abc news takes orders from xi?

I don't give a shit about your deflection. I am talking John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
My point is abc news knows all about it but gets orders from the ccp not to put the story out.

If you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure, why would anyone take anything you say about Roberts seriously?

You are just another pedophile defending Democrat.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

My point is abc news knows all about it but gets orders from the ccp not to put the story out.

If you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure, why would anyone take anything you say about Roberts seriously?

What in the Wide World of Blue Fuck does any of this have to do with the topic here?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

I am sorry, but you are overachieving at being a fucktard! I have not said anything about ABC News, the CCP, or even Bill Clinton! Why in the fuck cannot you simply address the topic?

I asked if you had proof and all I am hearing is my own echo in your obviously empty head!

You see what you want to see, Pogo/troll. I read the words from Trump, and not seeing what you and yours are seeing.
If he wanted a riot, he would have stated just that, he didn't. He was speaking how he felt about the election and the process.
That is not inciting a riot. And, what they've learned about the participants of the actual riot, tends to lean toward
the professional agitators like we've seen last summer with the mostly peaceful protests.

I find it odd how there have been all these hundreds, if not thousands of accusations here that he incited a riot, yet not so much as one single leftist hack can quote his words that actually did so. It's always "well, people say he did", or "Everybody knows he did" or some such.

I worry for our country when so many mindless partisans do not even ask one simple question -- "is this true". These true believers simply do not care. All they know is that all their little mates would kick them out of the club if they DID ask that question.

Mitch McConnell states that Trump is at fault for what happened that day and let me be clear if you believe Mitch McConnell is a leftist hack then you are nuts!

Fact is Trump didn’t do much before or during the assault on the Capitol and afterwards when he realized manyRepublicans were pissed he issued a statement, and even then his comments were wrong for the moment!!

Finally, those believing the Senate Trial is the Impeachment phase need to brush up on their U.S. Government courses and let be clear if the Senate does Convict this is no longer a leftist thing but a bipartisan thing where enough Senators from both sides said Trump was guilty!

Now with that written I will warn that if Trump is convicted it will be tossed by the USSC because is not a sitting President and he has left office...
Thank you for confirming that none of the leftist hacks here are capable of anything more than "but people say so".

Thank you for confirming that you are unable to understand the difference between the Impeachment in the House and the Senate Trial.

And

Thank you for showing the board how you believe the Democrats are the only ones wanting to punish Trump and those like you for your insurrection against the U.S. Government when it is clear many Republicans from McConnell to Cheney want some sort of punishment!

Isn’t it amazing anyone that does not drink Trump bath water must be a RINO or Leftist whore in the mind of someone like you when in fact Trump was best friends with Clinton and major donor for the Democrats for decades, so which one of us is the true leftist whore here and remember you are the one crying over Trump and not me!

Cheney is in the HOUSE! She doesn't get to decide. She already showed her ass and will probably suffer for it.
Never said she was in the Senate and never alluded to it either, so I do not know where you get that I wrote it but hey you are nuts...

Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Gee, what's Schumer going to do with his 'erection' now?
Justice Roberts could of avoided the whole impeachment trial if he would of acted on the voter fraud of the 2020 election, but no, like a establishment republican he cowardly went along with the progs and denied the voices of 75 million citizens. Fuck Justice Roberts.....
I too was disappointed, but I think our dear Chief Justice knows the Constitution and was wise to keep his fellow Supreme Court members and their staffs outta the little shitstorming commies of the House who are planning pure chaos. I congratulate Chief Justice Robert's for being the umbrella for 9 people who will still have their dignity in tact, which is essential to justice in this land.

I admit, I know how the deep state is after dealing with their thoughts on our freedoms being pulled out of mouth regurgitation of all things sacred when they ain't pulling it out of their butts. It's all poison meant to kill its object du jour.

Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Gee, what's Schumer going to do with his 'erection' now?
Merrick Garland is going to be AG...he'd be perfect to sit in.
It is not an impeachment if Chief Justice Roberts refuses to hear it. It is deader than Nancy Pelosi's eyeballs when she knows she's being the north side of a nag going south.

You see what you want to see, Pogo/troll. I read the words from Trump, and not seeing what you and yours are seeing.
If he wanted a riot, he would have stated just that, he didn't. He was speaking how he felt about the election and the process.
That is not inciting a riot. And, what they've learned about the participants of the actual riot, tends to lean toward
the professional agitators like we've seen last summer with the mostly peaceful protests.

I find it odd how there have been all these hundreds, if not thousands of accusations here that he incited a riot, yet not so much as one single leftist hack can quote his words that actually did so. It's always "well, people say he did", or "Everybody knows he did" or some such.

I worry for our country when so many mindless partisans do not even ask one simple question -- "is this true". These true believers simply do not care. All they know is that all their little mates would kick them out of the club if they DID ask that question.

Mitch McConnell states that Trump is at fault for what happened that day and let me be clear if you believe Mitch McConnell is a leftist hack then you are nuts!

Fact is Trump didn’t do much before or during the assault on the Capitol and afterwards when he realized manyRepublicans were pissed he issued a statement, and even then his comments were wrong for the moment!!

Finally, those believing the Senate Trial is the Impeachment phase need to brush up on their U.S. Government courses and let be clear if the Senate does Convict this is no longer a leftist thing but a bipartisan thing where enough Senators from both sides said Trump was guilty!

Now with that written I will warn that if Trump is convicted it will be tossed by the USSC because is not a sitting President and he has left office...
Thank you for confirming that none of the leftist hacks here are capable of anything more than "but people say so".

Thank you for confirming that you are unable to understand the difference between the Impeachment in the House and the Senate Trial.

And

Thank you for showing the board how you believe the Democrats are the only ones wanting to punish Trump and those like you for your insurrection against the U.S. Government when it is clear many Republicans from McConnell to Cheney want some sort of punishment!

Isn’t it amazing anyone that does not drink Trump bath water must be a RINO or Leftist whore in the mind of someone like you when in fact Trump was best friends with Clinton and major donor for the Democrats for decades, so which one of us is the true leftist whore here and remember you are the one crying over Trump and not me!

Cheney is in the HOUSE! She doesn't get to decide. She already showed her ass and will probably suffer for it.
Never said she was in the Senate and never alluded to it either, so I do not know where you get that I wrote it but hey you are nuts...

Yes, you did. You can't read your own writing? The Senate decides the punishment, not the House, of which she is a member. She can want him punished but that doesn't make any fucking difference.

Suck my nuts, libtard!

And

Yes, you did. You can't read your own writing? The Senate decides the punishment, not the House, of which she is a member. She can want him punished but that doesn't make any fucking difference.

Suck my nuts, libtard!

Show me where I wrote Senator Cheney because you are lying as usual and I wrote From McConnell to Cheney they want Trump punished and never said she was a Senator, so why lie troll and are you a closet Homo seeing you are asking for your nuts to be sucked?

The Democrats have to Impeach Trump because America still sees him as president. Nobody cares what bidens says, but when Trump talks, it's 24/7 news.
They have to make it as ic he was never here
More feelings fantasy remove it from sight.

There will be no way for the D's to try Trump without him being there. Secret trials, defendants not being allowed to testify, these are things that are not part of our legal system.

And the networks would have a hard time ignoring the event.

The only thing that might stop Trump from participating directly is if he couldn't make an arrangement with the networks for his appearance. He isn't inclined to want to rate their TV ratings for free.

But even then, the D's don't have enough votes to convict, and Trump will still be able to do a victory lap after his Exoneration.

Rump was never at his first impeachment trial. It isn't required.

Matter of fact I'm not sure ANY POTUS has actually sat in on his own impeachment trial.
Trump didn't have an impeachment trial---pelosi abuse her office to get referral for an impeachment and then failed to file it in the senate where a trail if any would have taken place of sorts.

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

Show me where I wrote Senator Cheney because you are lying as usual and I wrote From McConnell to Cheney they want Trump punished and never said she was a Senator, so why lie troll and are you a closet Homo seeing you are asking for your nuts to be sucked?

Hey fucktard, as I said above, "The Senate decides the punishment". Do you need remedial reading instruction? I can put you on to a real incompetent loser teacher. She probably would be too busy since she is a nurse and FLOTUS.

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

No, he didn't. But then you couldn't navigate my posts either so .... see the pattern.

.....as USUAL, more time and American tax payer $$$$$$ WASTED on crap
.....the Capitol/etc NEEDS to be invaded and those jackasses hit with frying pans!!!!!!!!!!!!
......so much bullshit waste
......remember the MLB steroid hearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Like 11 Benghazi investigations to come up with.....ZIP?

MAGA

Zip? The Benghazi investigations came up with plenty. Obama and Hillary fucked that pooch in the caboose. They did not want to admit that Obama had not stopped terrorism during his reelection campaign.

As long as we are going off topic...You know what came up with ZIP? Mueller.
WTF is your point on the SECOND Impeachment clown show????????

I am glad that ewe like your God/King trying to overthrow our government!!!

MAGA

Govt is the lib god. Thats all they have.

tRump is yours!

MAGA

I supported him. I don't nor will I ever support Rs or Ds who have been destroying this country for decades.

Yup your God/King we all know.

MAGA

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

Hey fucktard, as I said above, "The Senate decides the punishment". Do you need remedial reading instruction? I can put you on to a real incompetent loser teacher. She probably would be too busy since she is a nurse and FLOTUS.

I never wrote Senator Cheney in my response and it was you that made the claim I did and when pointed out I did not you went nuts as usual...

Nancy's faux impeachment of Trump is beginning to fall apart already.
The Belknap "precedent" is not even a "given".
Can you say "Constitutional Crisis"?

"The Constitution says that in impeachments for presidents, the chief justice of the Supreme Court is the presiding officer. For lesser impeachments, the presiding officer has been the same as for other Senate business — either the vice president or a senator. The Constitution is not clear on who should preside over impeachments for former presidents."

So if Kamala Harris presides over Nancy's Kangaroo Court, just imagine how fast the trial will be and how little the defense will be allowed to present. OBJECTION!! What a joke. If ANY Republicans vote guilty they are done, gone, primaried and discarded.

Yeah, there couldn't be any conflict of interest or bias with kneepads running the show. RIGHT? RIGHT? LMAO

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

I never wrote Senator Cheney in my response and it was you that made the claim I did and when pointed out I did not you went nuts as usual...

You said she wanted Trump punished. I pointed out that she doesn't get to decide any fucking way. As a retired teacher, I suspect you have a severe learning disability and should seek professional help. Either that, or your testicles are twisted so harshly that it it is cutting off the blood supply to your brain. Nevermind! I seriously doubt you have, or have ever seen, a pair of testicles.

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

Taking a swipe at Dr. Jill Biden career tell me you are truly hurt about a wonderful woman being married to Joe Biden...

Also my comment was to another poster and not you and I never wrote Senator when I wrote Cheney, so let be clear you are nuts and most likely got fired from teaching because you are a raving lunatic!

And

Suck my nuts, libtard!

You said she wanted Trump punished. I pointed out that she doesn't get to decide any fucking way. As a retired teacher, I suspect you have a severe learning disability and should seek professional help. Either that, or your testicles are twisted so harshly that it it is cutting off the blood supply to your brain. Nevermind! I seriously doubt you have, or have ever seen, a pair of testicles.

Poor whittle man still claiming my responsible to another poster was at you when I wrote Cheney and you refuse to admit you were wrong because you are a worthless asshole looking for a fight on the internet because you live a lonely life most likely with a cat that even hates you!

Now be so kind to show where I called Cheney a Senator and when you can not I will accept your defeat loser!

New Topics

Forum List

Back