Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit

PJ Media is a contarded right wing conspiracy rag. YUP.
You lost me after PJMEDIA.
the left says that about ANY site that is ever critical of what they do.

so - juvenile.
No, we say that after a site consistently fails fact checks.

You are as dense as winco is since I posted the link to lawsuit website, Pj Media is only publicizing it.

The only guilt is treason by every Democrat in the country. Bunch of quislings.
I cannot possibly disagree with that, even though the only possible consequence is war. It is a war we must fight.
That's a strange word, "rereward," almost as if we have to read it twice, and doublecheck the spelling. It's the "rear guard" of an army. We're on the front lines, and "forward" is the only way, with a military police backup to catch those who turn tail or run AWOL.
Sometimes it is necessary. Last it happened was when Ft. Sumpter was fired on. By Democrats. Our Ft. Sumpter was the events leading up to the Riots following the death of that worthless junkie George Floyd.

Pj Media

Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit
BY TYLER O'NEIL NOV 27, 2020

Excerpt:

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

LINK

======

Oh my, the expose of the rotten Obama team is underway.....

Okay, so the only one he MIGHT have a case against is Clinesmith, who slightly altered an application for a warrant.

It's great to see that maybe someone wouldn't have signed off on it in retrospect, but judges reviewed these warrants and approved them. Under a bunch of Bush-era laws, the ability of the FBI to spy on people was greatly expanded.
Blame Bush eh ??? Figures.
Did Bush expand the rights to spy on people?

From what I remember, he did.
Agree, but JoeBeeeee just wants to bash conservatives, so that's why I directed my thought and post towards his post and words spoken.

Agree, but JoeBeeeee just wants to bash conservatives, so that's why I directed my thought and post towards his post and words spoken.

The problem was, Conservatives were perfectly fine with spying on Americans when their names were "Mohammed" or if they belong to Occupy Wall Street. It was when they decided to spy on the rich guy who was colluding with the Russians, you guys started screaming "No Fair".

My guess, you guys aren't going to offer up any modifications to the Patriot Act.

The problem was, Conservatives were perfectly fine with spying on Americans when their names were "Mohammed" or if they belong to Occupy Wall Street. It was when they decided to spy on the rich guy who was colluding with the Russians, you guys started screaming "No Fair".

My guess, you guys aren't going to offer up any modifications to the Patriot Act.
See, here's, where are full of it.

He was never colluding with the Russians and you know, better. However thanks gor admitting they did spy on Trump.

Joe, a little known fact for you.. All streams, creeks, and river's don't connect to each other.

While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming
The one that was supposed to see Obama, Hillary et al behind bars? :laugh: That joke of an investigation fizzled out weeks ago

Did you notice they stopped posting pictures of Durham weeks ago?
I also haven’t seen any Durham avatars lately.

They’ve set their hopes on Barrett and The Kraken — judicial activism and frivolous lawsuits. My how times have changed.

While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming
The one that was supposed to see Obama, Hillary et al behind bars? :laugh: That joke of an investigation fizzled out weeks ago

Did you notice they stopped posting pictures of Durham weeks ago?
I also haven’t seen any Durham avatars lately.

They’ve set their hopes on Barrett and The Kraken — judicial activism and frivolous lawsuits. My how times have changed.

Then you shouldn't be worried, since you think nothing will come of it......

I am waiting for December 19, when this will all end.

Worried? I’m laughing, son.

It’s already over. You're just caught in some weird alternate reality where a reality show host has you convinced that down is up.

Worried? I’m laughing, son.

It’s already over. You're just caught in some weird alternate reality where a reality show host has you convinced that down is up.

No the problem YOU have is you and others here are trying hard to attack a website, for having the gall to post an actual lawsuit in progress.

This indicate that you have doubts, therefore go attack the website to feel better.

That is a sign of immaturity, since the alternative is obvious, ignore it.

Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit.

1606678490005.png

Page’s suit cites numerous public statements and reports into Spygate/Obamagate abuses, including the report from DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, the analysis from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, parts of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, and rulings of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC). These sources “establish that there is not and never was any evidence that Dr. Page acted in concert with Russia or its agents—because he did not—and that the four FISA warrants to surveil him were unlawful.”

FISA requires the government to prove probable cause regarding two elements before it can surveil a U.S. citizen: the person is acting on behalf of a foreign power; and the citizen is engaged in either criminal conduct, sabotage, terrorism, using a false identity, or abetting someone engaged in such activities.

“Since not a single proven fact ever established complicity with Russia involving Dr. Page, there never was probable cause to seek or obtain the FISA Warrants targeting him on this basis,” the lawsuit claims. “The DOJ now assesses, and has formally admitted to the FISC, that with respect to at least the last two warrant applications, ‘if not earlier, there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that [Dr.] Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.’

The suit alleges that the federal government and its agents “committed an abuse of process because they acted with an ulterior motive in using the FISA warrant process to accomplish an end unintended and not permitted by law, to wit, to spy on the Trump presidential campaign by unlawfully invading the privacy of Dr. Page without probable cause.”

The lawsuit involves no fewer than eight claims against the many defendants. The first four counts involve FISA violations, with one count seeking damages for each of the four FISC surveillance orders against Page. Under FISA, “an aggrieved person… who has been subjected to an electronic surveillance or about whom information obtained by electronic surveillance of such person has been disclosed” can sue the officials responsible for the surveillance.

Page graduated from the Naval Academy and served in the Navy from 1993 to 1998. He worked at the Council on Foreign Relations and earned his Ph.D. at the University of London in 2012. Page did not hold a high position on the Trump campaign — he served merely as a volunteer member of an informal foreign policy advisory committee and he never met or spoke to then-candidate Trump.

The FBI and other members of the Obama administration wreaked havoc on Page’s life in order to smear the Trump campaign. Page is right to file this damning lawsuit and he deserves hefty damages. This lawsuit should also open the door for Obamagate prosecutions. It’s long past time these Deep State actors pay for their disgusting abuses of power.

There was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Trump tried to force Ukraine to announce baseless investigations of his political opponent.

Those are facts. They are not conspiracies.
You're real funny or just plain STUPID.

New Topics

Forum List

Back