Justice Ginsgburg was drunk during the SOTU address.

You would be surprised how many people/politicians that attended The State of the Union half in the bag.

Justice Ginsburg Was Drunk At State Of The Union The Daily Caller Yet we are letting this liberal lunatic decide our laws

"Not 100% sober" is not the same as being drunk. And 81-year-old woman who weighs about 95 pounds is going to fall asleep after a couple of glasses of wine.
Thus why an 81 year old woman who weighs 95 pounds should not drink wine if she needs to be somewhere where she does not want to fall asleep.
But she did.

ruthg.jpg

Again?

ruthbaderhotslut.jpg

Ginsburg-e1423837794882.jpg

You would be surprised how many people/politicians that attended The State of the Union half in the bag.

Forget the annual SOTU event, Boehner's drunk every day in his office.
SO forget the facts and lets focus on assumption since it supports your narrative.
Got it.

Hey you forget what thread you are in- this thread has nothing to do with the 'facts'- it is the unsubstantiated claim that Ginsberg was drunk- every bit as 'factual' as claiming that Boehner is drunk every day.

We have to start demanding there be term limits on people in Congress and age limits too

good grief, she has be in stages of dementia with her age. Just like Biden, Pelosi, Reid, and Republicans too

I think probably all the justices are intoxicated a lot of the time.

Why not? After all, nobody's going to say anything, and heaven knows, nobody can DO anything, about it. Even if they could..they wouldn't.

Come to think about it maybe she isn't a stupid as I thought, in fact, I agree with her, one needs more than a few libations before having to sit and listen to his crap.

Forum List

Back