Justice Ginsburg place in self contained life support carrier

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
trek bader.png

Hopefully she will be able to continue her duties from now on!

I believe Ruthie died some months ago and is currently suspended in deep freeze.
And I'm NOT joking. I really DO believe she HAS passed away, and the Deep State is SOMEHOW keeping this a secret.
Wouldn't that be a hard secret to keep? Being on the SCOTUS?
It sure WOULD be, but I really believe they have done it somehow. We're talking about the Deep State. I believe they can do ANYTHING they want to delude and misinform the public.

I believe Ruthie died some months ago and is currently suspended in deep freeze.
And I'm NOT joking. I really DO believe she HAS passed away, and the Deep State is SOMEHOW keeping this a secret.
It sure WOULD be, but I really believe they have done it somehow. We're talking about the Deep State. I believe they can do ANYTHING they want to delude and misinform the public.
Surely her family....?

Surely her family....?
Again, the Deep State can control ANYTHING and ANYONE.

Not for the Democrats. I cant believe you even asked that. They are masters a deception and lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely her family....?

Money buys silence. Look at Clinton and Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you ever seen her on the bench?? or talked to someone that saw her??

I dont think they allow cameras in the room so how would we know for sure??

They’re about to, no pun intended, trot out a new Hollyweird extravaganza, “Weekdays at the Supreme Court.” Something about two liberal justices with their legs strapped to...

Forum List

Back