"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

OK, let's pretend.

Pretend you are a former staffer for Don Trump's campaign and you are beating the drum and trying to raise a little retirement funding by re-branding the MAGARiot into a tourist tour, or a BLM false-flag subterfuge, or a peaceful lovefest. And that good, honest, hard-working, Trump Supporting-insurrectionists are now being unfairly tortured and imprisoned due to their patriotic sh*t-kicking of a downed cop. So you organize and promote an event in DC, right where that January 6th Tourist Tour occurred.

And then your boss, who you are purportedly doing all this promotion for......cuts the legs out from underneath you, with:
On Saturday, that’s a setup,” Trump said in an interview with the Federalist. “If people don’t show up they’ll say, ‘Oh, it’s a lack of spirit.’ And if people do show up they’ll be harassed.”

Not a great encouragement for attendance. No?

But, it does seems notable to my poor avatar in that....has Don Trump ever cut the legs out from underneath one of his people before?

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

Jan 6th was a nothingburger.

Jan 6th was a nothingburger.
Law enforcement is prepared to quash a repeat of the Trump goons' savagery of January 6.

More than 600 people have been charged for taking part in that deadly assault on January 6. Of those, about 60 are locked up — either awaiting trial or having already been convicted.
Capitol Hill is on high alert Saturday morning.
"We're not taking any chances," U.S. Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger told reporters at a press conference.
There was far less security on January 6, and the resulting attack that wounded more than 100 officers and led to five deaths prompted Capitol Police this time around to deploy everyone available on Saturday, with 100 National Guard troops on standby just blocks from the Capitol.
Potty training for the Trump goons who were apprehended should be mandatory.

Looks like it is just a small LARP gathering of tabletop RPG "patriot wizards". They are comparing outfits and taking pictures. In some shots I see as much media personnel as I do protestors. More like a self-help group meeting than a protest.

The guy in the raccoon hat is fun. He insists "America will not stand for it". Uh, better check the scoreboard, buddy guy.

This crowd is the best the FBI could come up with. Pretty much the paid protesters get an extra few bucks to appear as caricatures. Trump called it with knowledgeable precision.

What lie? You spent all last summer supporting leftist insurrectionists. It wasn't an issue for you, or the rest of the Democrat party. Attacking, burning and looting American cities is insurrection and you're a traitor for supporting them
What insurrection?

I doubt you believe any of that. You are a terrible actor.
Really? You didn't know that this entire thing is an FBI set up? Everybody else knows it. Trump identified it and told people to stay away. The only people there are FBI, protesters paid by the FBI to be there and perhaps some antifa types looking to start a little trouble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back