"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

Bull$hit...

These traitorous scum engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

These Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers engaged in assault against Congress which was certifying a lawfully concluded general election...

These delusional Rumpian butt-sniffers were suckered into breaking our sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of political power...

These gullible fools believed Rump when he said he'd be right there with them (and then the coward never even showed-up)...

It is now time to set a terrible example against those who assault the Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law...

It is now time to send a message to the future that jack-boot and brown-shirt -style tactics in support of a wannabe dictator will not be tolerated...

Phukk 'em...

Lock 'em up and throw away the key...

Seig Heil indeed.

Look, poster 'kyzr', it is never my avatar's intention to embarrass your avatar.
It's just that your avatar doesn't seem to do much homework, much preparation, and next to zero fact-checking. So contradiction seems inevitable. Sorry about that.
--------------------------------------------------------

For example, today you offer the forum this assertion:

And you link us to a 90-day old publication. The uber-Right sheet, 'The Washington Examiner'. The timing and the source shoulda been a clue to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today, in this morning's (September 13th) newsfeed from the Associated Press, we get this:

"Capitol rally seeks to rewrite Jan. 6 by exalting rioters" (apnews.com)

"More than 600 people are facing federal charges in the riot that injured dozens of officers and sent lawmakers into hiding.

Hundreds of people were charged with misdemeanors for entering the Capitol illegally, but hundreds of others are facing more serious felony charges including assault, obstruction of an official proceeding or conspiracy.

The most serious cases have been brought against members of two far-right extremist groups — the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — as authorities probe to what extent the attack was planned. No Jan. 6 defendant has been charged with sedition, though it was initially considered by authorities.

Only a fraction of the defendants remain locked up while they await trial. Lawyers have complained of overly harsh conditions for the Jan. 6 defendants in the D.C. jail, saying they are being held in what has been dubbed the “Patriot Unit.”

Defenders of the alleged Capitol attackers claim they are facing harsher prosecutions because of their political views than others, including Black Lives Matter protesters, but a review of court cases by the AP refutes that claim."
-------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that.

You're so full of shit.

Of course nothing you Nazis hate more than those with honor who keep oaths.

Gaia knows you've never kept an oath...

Seig Heil indeed.
16isa0.jpg

Of note is the rather impressive molting season the MAGAmobsters have been experiencing....... from caterpillar to butterfly.

I mean by that......since January 6th the accused criminals have gone from being:

• ANTIFA,
  • then BLM
  • then a False Flag
  • then Pelosi Hirelings
  • To tourists,
  • To political prisoners,
  • To patriots.

A remarkable journey for a rather unremarkable lot of ne'er-do-wells, naïfs, Action Hero wannabes, and Wackaloons.

With the caveat that 'I hope nobody gets hurt'.......I will say, I'm looking forward to this mosh-pit scrum on September 18th.

I'm hopin' it will be like that bull thing in Pamplona..... the Running-of-the-Loons!
Man, I wish it wasn't happening when my college team is football'n on the telly.

I’m worried that another 500 of you are going to be “arrested” but disappear to a cell somewhere and never brought to trial

I’m worried that another 500 of you are going to be “arrested” but disappear to a cell somewhere and never brought to trial
Finally, those FEMA camps will come in handy. Can't wait to land that long lost conspiracy theory.

By the way...

The "well the other guy did it too" defense stopped working somewhere along the line in 4th grade...

Or did you not notice?

-------

Time to (metaphorically) crucify the traitorous Insurrectionist scum of January 6, 2021, in the criminal law courts...

Enjoy.

Funny, "the other guys did it too" is the whole purpose of your Reichstag Fire.

Finally, those FEMA camps will come in handy. Can't wait to land that long lost conspiracy theory.

How long DOES it take the Gestapo to prepare charges? It's been over 9 months. Of course they still haven't figured out where Raz Simone is.

The Reichstag Fire was staged to distract from a year of Kristalnacht by the democrat terrorist troops.

Now we have the disaster in Afghanistan and the democrats are once again desperate for a distraction.

Happy Joy though, there is a rally of enemies of the Reich planned for the 18th! The Gestapo (who planned the event) will be there in force to round up followers of Emmanuel Goldstein Donald Trump as enemies of the Reich. Maybe they or the BLM goons in the Capitol Police will kill a few, that's such a crowd pleaser with the Nazi masses. Remember how you grinned when they gunned down unarmed protester Ashli?

I see the organizers have told people not to show up with Trump gear on. And they threw in "no Biden gear" too, haha. I wonder who they think they are fooling?

New Topics

Forum List

Back