justice for black farmers act

Another huge give away to the corporations. In the end they buy up all the farms.
Big government brings bigger and bigger payouts that coincides with the loss of rights. You like globalism, well we will get plenty of it. The downside is yet to come even though we have been living it for a few decades with the government filling in the gaps of less real income for people in that time frame.

I hate these kinds of cowardly statements. What exactly have I supported that supports globalism. Be specific.
its more about your constant attacks against the only person in power working against globalism,,,

He's lying. You even gave a thumbs down on me noting how he gave other peoples money to the corporations. Is that not something "Conservatives" railed against for years?

Trump talked a big game but did absolutely nothing.
its more how you said it,,

he is trying to break up the status quo thats been going on for decades,,,

but hey getting rid of him is guaranteed to reverse the course,,,

No he isn't. He was only interested in calling people names. Look how quickly he folded with China.
who folded to china???

Trump. He said it would be easy. He enacted tariffs (which are taxes on consumers) and then gave more of their money to corporations and then lost interest. He has the mental capabilities of an 11 year old.
I dont like how that works out,, but if you want jobs back its gonna take time when you play the long game,,,

I would rather they cut corp taxs to 5% and let job creators start building here,,

No, what Trump did is NOT going to bring jobs back because he refused to address that actual problem. The business that send them there.

Cutting corporate taxes is not going to stop what is happening when a business can go to another country and pay little in taxes or wages.

Raise them to 80% for any product made overseas and see what happens.
since taxs are what causes jobs to be sent overseas then cutting those taxs will bring them back,,,

raise what to 80%

No taxes are not what send jobs overseas. Nothing will ever change until people are actually willing to address the actual issue. The employers.
when the jobs are overseas the employers are overseas,,,

the question is why not who,,,

The jobs used to be here.
DUH!!!

but WHY are they now over there???

Businesses could avoid regulations and get far lower wages.
and taxs,,,

and trump has reversed a lot of regs and lower taxs will offset higher wages,,,

Allowing corporations that sell things here poison people in other countries isn't OK either.

Why should a corporation not also pay for the infrastructure they use? They use the roads. They use the courts. etc. They should pay for that also.
how are things sold here poisoning people in other countries???

they do pay for those things at a much higher amount than individuals,,,

No they don't. I'm not even going to address your first question as you know the answer to that.

Even at that a fleet of semi's use far more of our infrastructure than any individual person does.

It's really sad that Cory Booker thinks that AA;s are so devoid of character they have to have everything given to em

What make Sen. Booker think that there are a lot of Ghetto blacks that want to go out to the countryside and do farm work?

It's really sad that Cory Booker thinks that AA;s are so devoid of character they have to have everything given to em

What make Sen. Booker think that there are a lot of Ghetto blacks that want to go out to the countryside and do farm work?

Plenty of illegals for that. Black farmers shouldn't be expected to be any different than other farms.

Another huge give away to the corporations. In the end they buy up all the farms.
Big government brings bigger and bigger payouts that coincides with the loss of rights. You like globalism, well we will get plenty of it. The downside is yet to come even though we have been living it for a few decades with the government filling in the gaps of less real income for people in that time frame.

I hate these kinds of cowardly statements. What exactly have I supported that supports globalism. Be specific.
its more about your constant attacks against the only person in power working against globalism,,,

He's lying. You even gave a thumbs down on me noting how he gave other peoples money to the corporations. Is that not something "Conservatives" railed against for years?

No he isn't. He was only interested in calling people names. Look how quickly he folded with China.
who folded to china???

Trump. He said it would be easy. He enacted tariffs (which are taxes on consumers) and then gave more of their money to corporations and then lost interest. He has the mental capabilities of an 11 year old.
I dont like how that works out,, but if you want jobs back its gonna take time when you play the long game,,,

I would rather they cut corp taxs to 5% and let job creators start building here,,

No, what Trump did is NOT going to bring jobs back because he refused to address that actual problem. The business that send them there.

Cutting corporate taxes is not going to stop what is happening when a business can go to another country and pay little in taxes or wages.

since taxs are what causes jobs to be sent overseas then cutting those taxs will bring them back,,,

raise what to 80%

No taxes are not what send jobs overseas. Nothing will ever change until people are actually willing to address the actual issue. The employers.

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

Allowing corporations that sell things here poison people in other countries isn't OK either.

Why should a corporation not also pay for the infrastructure they use? They use the roads. They use the courts. etc. They should pay for that also.

No they don't. I'm not even going to address your first question as you know the answer to that.

Even at that a fleet of semi's use far more of our infrastructure than any individual person does.
no I really dont know how things sold here poison people in other countries,,,

and the taxs on those semis is far more than that of any personal car,, not to mention property taxs are much higher for business than private homes,,,

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

and the taxs on those semis is far more than that of any personal car,, not to mention property taxs are much higher for business than private homes,,,

As it should be when you consider that a large percentage of their profits come from things like food stamps. They benefit, they need to also pay.

The Teflon Toxin Goes to China

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

As it should be when you consider that a large percentage of their profits come from things like food stamps. They benefit, they need to also pay.

and they do pay at an extremely higher rate than the average person,,,

if you want to stop poisoning other countries move the manufacturing here,,,

simple solution if you ask me,,,

are they asking for the mule and 5 acres they were promised

no one living today was promised that,,

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

No they don't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/ama...posted income,the federal government for 2017.

You said they don't do that. Companies aren't interested in being restricted from polluting when there are ways to get around it.

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

No they don't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/amazon-had-to-pay-federal-income-taxes-for-the-first-time-since-2016.html#:~:text=In 2018, Amazon posted income,the federal government for 2017.

You said they don't do that. Companies aren't interested in being restricted from polluting when there are ways to get around it.
we dont control how china protects its environment,,,

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

No they don't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/amazon-had-to-pay-federal-income-taxes-for-the-first-time-since-2016.html#:~:text=In 2018, Amazon posted income,the federal government for 2017.

But we can control whether or not it remains cheap for a corporation selling things here.

Actually, it was 40 acres and a mule, and it was promised by certain politicians (who didn't follow through)in exchange for their votes.

Not a promise by the Government.

Unfulfilled political promises aren't something the government is inclined to feel obligated to fulfill, particularly after the lying politicians who made the promise died.

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

No they don't.

But we can control whether or not it remains cheap for a corporation selling things here.
easier to lower taxs and bring the jobs back here,, that would be less fascist,,,

who folded to china???

raise what to 80%

DUH!!!

and taxs,,,

No they don't.

easier to lower taxs and bring the jobs back here,, that would be less fascist,,,

And hugely Socialist. Make others pay for everything.

Do you support Biden? Both parties are involved. But the Prog Socialist one is totally immersed. If not, I retract it. For what its worth.

Of course they are. You know this. Almost every single large infrastructure is built with federal funds.
your knowledge of reality isnt very good,,

And yet you haven't disputed anything I've said.

Federal Highway Funding Needs to Change.

Do you support Biden? Both parties are involved. But the Prog Socialist one is totally immersed. If not, I retract it. For what its worth.

I voted for neither Trump nor Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back