Justice for Adam, the 13 year old that was shot by police...Now for the real news...

Had the teachers been DOING THEIR JOB - and there is no rational reason why they are not - this kid likely would have been at home sleeping rather than out cavorting with felons.

Not entirely specious.
The teachers? How about "Had the parents been DOING THEIR JOB - and there is no rational reason why they are not - this kid likely would have been at home sleeping rather than out cavorting with felons.

Had the teachers been DOING THEIR JOB - and there is no rational reason why they are not - this kid likely would have been at home sleeping rather than out cavorting with felons.

Not entirely specious.
Do you think it is the job of teachers to tuck every 13 year old into bed and sit outside their door to make sure they don't sneak out?

Activists call for Chicago mayor's resignation after fatal shooting (msn.com)
Protesters marched throughout the city Thursday after the city's police oversight agency released footage of the fatal shooting on March 29 in the Little Village neighborhood. They criticized Lightfoot's slow response to release information, including the officer's name, throughout the week.
Chicago police release body cam video of Adam Toledo shooting | Fox News
Late last week, prosecutors speaking at a court appearance for the 21-year-old, Ruben Roman, revealed more details in the case, saying that Toledo allegedly had a gun in his right hand around the time he was struck, and his friend had fired the bullets that prompted the officers’ response, local affiliate FOX 32 reported.
Roman is reportedly seen on video firing the weapon that brought police to the Little Village neighborhood that night. The pair fled the scene together with officers in pursuit, prosecutors reportedly said.
Now why would a 13 year old be out with a known felon shooting 8 shots at a passing car around 2am, instead of in bed getting ready for school the next day? Maybe it has to deal with this next article.
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Teachers Union make progress, have 'tentative framework' over high school return to classroom - ABC7 Chicago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Teachers Union leadership have reached a tentative agreement to return to in-person instruction for high schoolers starting Monday, April 19.
So you can blame the School Teachers Union for the death of Adam. This is why progressives dont give a shit about people.....
Do you think a 13 year-old would be in high school?

I was 13 year old in high school.

Protesters marched throughout the city Thursday after the city's police oversight agency released footage of the fatal shooting on March 29 in the Little Village neighborhood. They criticized Lightfoot's slow response to release information, including the officer's name, throughout the week.
Late last week, prosecutors speaking at a court appearance for the 21-year-old, Ruben Roman, revealed more details in the case, saying that Toledo allegedly had a gun in his right hand around the time he was struck, and his friend had fired the bullets that prompted the officers’ response, local affiliate FOX 32 reported.
Roman is reportedly seen on video firing the weapon that brought police to the Little Village neighborhood that night. The pair fled the scene together with officers in pursuit, prosecutors reportedly said.
Now why would a 13 year old be out with a known felon shooting 8 shots at a passing car around 2am, instead of in bed getting ready for school the next day? Maybe it has to deal with this next article.
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Teachers Union make progress, have 'tentative framework' over high school return to classroom - ABC7 Chicago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Teachers Union leadership have reached a tentative agreement to return to in-person instruction for high schoolers starting Monday, April 19.
So you can blame the School Teachers Union for the death of Adam. This is why progressives dont give a shit about people.....

Most freshmen are at least 14.

Most freshmen are at least 14.

Oh, well! I can't help it except state the facts.

LOL the leftwing nut jobs are still crying over this punk?

24414DF3-7FFD-4F6C-AE83-54CAB881D7C1.jpeg

Chicago police release body cam video of Adam Toledo shooting | Fox News Now why would a 13 year old be out with a known felon shooting 8 shots at a passing car around 2am, instead of in bed getting ready for school the next day? Maybe it has to deal with this next article.
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Teachers Union make progress, have 'tentative framework' over high school return to classroom - ABC7 Chicago So you can blame the School Teachers Union for the death of Adam. This is why progressives dont give a shit about people.....
As everyone knows, children should not play with guns

here is a good example of why

As everyone knows, children should not play with guns

here is a good example of why
I raised three kids, 2 sons who have joined the military and my daughter a teacher, who is qualified Conceal Carry permit holder. Not one of them every shot anyone else....yet. But if they do, it is because those who fuck with my kids, deserve to be shot...

I raised three kids, 2 sons who have joined the military and my daughter a teacher, who is qualified Conceal Carry permit holder. Not one of them every shot anyone else....yet. But if they do, it is because those who fuck with my kids, deserve to be shot...
Were your children in the habit of playing with guns on the street at 2 am?

I was not referring to responsible gun owners

Still the cops should have removed pressure when the guy was saying he can’t breathe

I had this as 7 yr manslaughter

If a guy is cuffed and not a threat , then you need to back off and when he is crying for his mom - you need to get off him

Still the cops should have removed pressure when the guy was saying he can’t breathe

I had this as 7 yr manslaughter
When he was put in the squad car, he was saying he couldnt breathe. He was so high on FEN he was a dead man walking. I would of acquitted the cop, as the FELON was dead anyway.

Forum List

Back