Justice for Adam, the 13 year old that was shot by police...Now for the real news...

Activists call for Chicago mayor's resignation after fatal shooting (msn.com)
Protesters marched throughout the city Thursday after the city's police oversight agency released footage of the fatal shooting on March 29 in the Little Village neighborhood. They criticized Lightfoot's slow response to release information, including the officer's name, throughout the week.
Chicago police release body cam video of Adam Toledo shooting | Fox News
Late last week, prosecutors speaking at a court appearance for the 21-year-old, Ruben Roman, revealed more details in the case, saying that Toledo allegedly had a gun in his right hand around the time he was struck, and his friend had fired the bullets that prompted the officers’ response, local affiliate FOX 32 reported.
Roman is reportedly seen on video firing the weapon that brought police to the Little Village neighborhood that night. The pair fled the scene together with officers in pursuit, prosecutors reportedly said.
Now why would a 13 year old be out with a known felon shooting 8 shots at a passing car around 2am, instead of in bed getting ready for school the next day? Maybe it has to deal with this next article.
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Teachers Union make progress, have 'tentative framework' over high school return to classroom - ABC7 Chicago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Teachers Union leadership have reached a tentative agreement to return to in-person instruction for high schoolers starting Monday, April 19.
So you can blame the School Teachers Union for the death of Adam. This is why progressives dont give a shit about people.....
Does anyone really care what happens in a shit hole anymore???? I hope these mother fuckers all burn to the ground..

So GD sick and tired about hearing liberal problems caused by liberals.

I don't care how many GD 13 yr olds are shot. I look at it like putting a sick animal down. I don't give a shit anymore. All it is, is mercy killings.
Little harsh, but the sentiment is to be expected.
When you see toddlers killed by crossfire every year, and other 5-8 year old kids gunned down BY BLACK ASSAILANTS.. and no one is up in arms about it... year after year.... and all you see is shrugging of shoulders about it....
Yeah... it gets old.
Of course I'm not talking about the innocents watching Saturday cartons. Talking about a 13 yr old running around with a 21 yr old felon at 3am shooting a gun at cars....Bye....Bye lil innocent one.

You are correct. If they care less about a 4 yr old getting popped and more about this little dead thug, attitudes can get callous as mine.......
No doubt.
The left are actively trying to create a race war. And they are succeeding.
Race relations in this county did nothing but improve decade after decade all the way till Obama became President.
Then he showed his true colors in "beer gate". And then Michelle spat on this country repeatedly, blamed everything on white people... and it has gone down hill ever since.
Race relations in this country are approaching pre civil rights.
And getting worse.
Yeah, there was never any race riots in the 1990's or 2000's.
How come we never see Asians riot?
Ever see Hispanics riot unless their not pure bred? Their raised Catholic and are told to respect property and necessary life. MS13 even makes the sign of the cross before they machete you like a pineapple.

Protesters marched throughout the city Thursday after the city's police oversight agency released footage of the fatal shooting on March 29 in the Little Village neighborhood. They criticized Lightfoot's slow response to release information, including the officer's name, throughout the week.
Late last week, prosecutors speaking at a court appearance for the 21-year-old, Ruben Roman, revealed more details in the case, saying that Toledo allegedly had a gun in his right hand around the time he was struck, and his friend had fired the bullets that prompted the officers’ response, local affiliate FOX 32 reported.
Roman is reportedly seen on video firing the weapon that brought police to the Little Village neighborhood that night. The pair fled the scene together with officers in pursuit, prosecutors reportedly said.
Now why would a 13 year old be out with a known felon shooting 8 shots at a passing car around 2am, instead of in bed getting ready for school the next day? Maybe it has to deal with this next article.
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Teachers Union make progress, have 'tentative framework' over high school return to classroom - ABC7 Chicago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Teachers Union leadership have reached a tentative agreement to return to in-person instruction for high schoolers starting Monday, April 19.
So you can blame the School Teachers Union for the death of Adam. This is why progressives dont give a shit about people.....
Does anyone really care what happens in a shit hole anymore???? I hope these mother fuckers all burn to the ground..

I don't care how many GD 13 yr olds are shot. I look at it like putting a sick animal down. I don't give a shit anymore. All it is, is mercy killings.
When you see toddlers killed by crossfire every year, and other 5-8 year old kids gunned down BY BLACK ASSAILANTS.. and no one is up in arms about it... year after year.... and all you see is shrugging of shoulders about it....
Yeah... it gets old.
Of course I'm not talking about the innocents watching Saturday cartons. Talking about a 13 yr old running around with a 21 yr old felon at 3am shooting a gun at cars....Bye....Bye lil innocent one.

You are correct. If they care less about a 4 yr old getting popped and more about this little dead thug, attitudes can get callous as mine.......
No doubt.
Race relations in this county did nothing but improve decade after decade all the way till Obama became President.
Then he showed his true colors in "beer gate". And then Michelle spat on this country repeatedly, blamed everything on white people... and it has gone down hill ever since.
And getting worse.
I was caught in a Jewish riot but only had Russian dressing tossed on me and a piece of salami
Not that bad

Yeah... it gets old.

No doubt.
And getting worse.
Chinese run over them with tanks first.

The area is controlled by the Latin King gang. Ruben Roman is in the gang. He was recruiting Adam Toledo. Toledo's death is a blessing. There should be many more.

I guess you can say "This is the Joe Biden's America, and it is sick"?
Same thing went on during Trump and all the presidents back to the first.
Chicago wasn't being governed by a president. It's being governed by people who really don't give a damn about the lives of their people. I don't hate the folks that live in these shitholes but it's pretty clear they continue to vote for the same old, same old and that stops any potential progress.
To clean out the gang violence would require a military mission similar to what we did in Fallujah and the deaths would be in the thousands. No... they have to fix this themselves, from the inside and I don't ever see that happening until average citizens band together to retake their neighborhoods and then their city.

Chicago wasn't being governed by a president. It's being governed by people who really don't give a damn about the lives of their people. I don't hate the folks that live in these shitholes but it's pretty clear they continue to vote for the same old, same old and that stops any potential progress.
To clean out the gang violence would require a military mission similar to what we did in Fallujah and the deaths would be in the thousands. No... they have to fix this themselves, from the inside and I don't ever see that happening until average citizens band together to retake their neighborhoods and then their city.
Very few libturds won't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Like reading Russian to them....lolol

This is probably the best post in this shit hole about shit holes I ever read.

"Shit Hole".....What a way to describe a city.......BAWWWHAHA

Nice try, but Adam was in 7th grade. That's not high school.

You cheated America who voted for Trump and you still keep on beating him up in your thought word and deed. Nothing and I mean nothing satisfies the liberal demands for all or nothing which will be your miserable fate when your selfish aspirations cut you off with your eternal footshoots. :rolleyes-41:

So it was the teachers union that fired that shot?

It was the teachers fault Adam had a gun?

It was the teachers fault he was out at 2AM?

No, it was not the Teachers fault nor the Union fault for the child death.

It is the Felon and Parents fault but you will blame the Officer because you can never blame the Felon or Parents.

Nice try, but Adam was in 7th grade. That's not high school.

Correct!

That is Middle School in Illinois but at Adam age he should have been a Freshman in High School...

You cheated America who voted for Trump and you still keep on beating him up in your thought word and deed. Nothing and I mean nothing satisfies the liberal demands for all or nothing which will be your miserable fate when your selfish aspirations cut you off with your eternal footshoots. :rolleyes-41:
Most libturd males have a condition called, Little Johnson Syndrome. It is just the way it is. I love how you girls slap Moonie around...lolol..and he loves it too.lolol

It is the Felon and Parents fault but you will blame the Officer because you can never blame the Felon or Parents.
Teaching is not an easy job, but demanding something for a nothing method will be cut off when the results are in. While they are criticizing parents they miss their own who take every advantage of the mental brainwashing of children to become atheists and communists who never would be caught dead in brotherly love. :cranky:

Teaching is not an easy job, but demanding something for a nothing method will be cut off when the results are in. While they are criticizing parents they miss their own who take every advantage of the mental brainwashing of children to become atheists and communists who never would be caught dead in brotherly love. :cranky:

Reality is the Parents failed the boy because at thirteen he should have been at least eighth grade or freshman of High School, so at home the parents failed and not the school system even though Chicago School System is pathetic!

I mean you have to be retarded not to be able to advance in that Public School System or just lazy!

Next, the individual on probation is the main reason the kid is dead and not the teachers nor the Chicago School System and it Union because the male was on probation committing a felony within Chicago City limits.

In the end we can all point crooked little fingers at everyone else but the Parents and the guy on Probation are the reason the boy is dead and not the School System or it Union because of people would think the boy was a failure in School and in a system that is pathetic that no one should fail unless they are lazy!

If you can't handle reality I suggest you check out of the game.

Nothing would have put Adam Toledo in bed getting ready for school. Nothing. School shutdowns have nothing to do with his choices.

Toledo was entering into the Latin Kings gang. He had already chosen a gang name. His friend was a kind of guidance counselor for membership. While there are plenty more where he came from, Toledo's death is not a great loss.

Forum List

Back