Justice Department sues Texas over restrictive abortion law

The Second Amendment protects gun makers,
Actually, common law - and common sense - protects gun makers.

S&W makes a legal product.
It legally sells that product to a wholesaler, who legally sells it to a retailer
That retailer legally sells that product to a consumner who.. well...no one knows.
Somwhere down the line, someone steals that product and shoots up a school with it.

Similarly...
Ford makes a legal product.
It legally sells that product to a dealer, who legally sells it to consumer who.. well. no one knows.
Somwhere down the line, someone steals that product, gets drunk and runs a loaded school bus over a cliff.

S&W and Ford have exactly the same legal liability here - zero.

Last edited:
Actually, common law protects gun makers.

S&W makes a legal product.
It legally sells that product to a wholesaler, who legally sells it to a retailer
That retailer legally sells that product to a consumner who.. well...no one knows.
Somwhere down the line, someone steals that product and shoots up a school with it.

Similarly...
Ford makes a legal product.
It legally sells that product to a dealer, who legally sells it to consumer who.. well. no one knows.
Somwhere down the line, someone steals that product, gets drunk and runs a loaded school bus over a cliff.

S&W and Ford have exactly the same legal liability here - zero.
If there were no US Constitution, there wouldn’t be any guns to start with.

If an abortion ( medical or natural ) occurs before 8 weeks it has ended the life of an embryo. If an abortion occurs ay anytime after 8 weeks it has ended the life of a fetus. It is never murder because a child is not involved. Only the potential of a child exists in either case. You are allowed to think of it as a baby if you wish but you cannot take that as a fact.
Oh, just shut the hell up you broken record. We know it gives you and every leftard here a tingle up your leg just thinking about murdering an unborn child.

If an abortion ( medical or natural ) occurs before 8 weeks it has ended the life of an embryo. If an abortion occurs ay anytime after 8 weeks it has ended the life of a fetus. It is never murder because a child is not involved. Only the potential of a child exists in either case. You are allowed to think of it as a baby if you wish but you cannot take that as a fact.
If the embryo is left in peace, it comes out as a baby in 9 months total. And that is universal, anywhere in the world.

You are allowed to think of it as an embryo, for now anyway.
There is a Judgement Day when everyone will see what God has to say about it. And the half wits that have killed babies in the womb will pay for it.

If the embryo is left in peace, it comes out as a baby in 9 months total. And that is universal, anywhere in the world.

There is a Judgement Day when everyone will see what God has to say about it. And the half wits that have killed babies in the womb will pay for it.
Oh? Where does the Bible ban abortion?

I am going to quietly bide my time and wait for Judgement Day.
Then we will know what God thinks of abortion.
So... nothing. Thanks for agreeing g with what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

No, I stand by my statement. Women have always been the ultimate target and if the anti-choice crowd cannot attack them directly, possibly because they have rights which can not be violated, then they take the indirect route, by harassing and now suing the providers into oblivion. This legislation forces the providers to take on unnecessary financial burdens and the resultant expenditures for legal consultations and time spent on fighting to defend themselves for things that they in all likelihood are not doing.

And I reiterate, all of this is very intrusive into the medical lives of women. The new law says the women can't be sued or prosecuted however you know how people are. If they can't get them legally they are not above harassing them or doxxing them or others forms of illegal activity.

If I weren't so busy currently there are things I could develop to assist them with dealing with this particular type of psychological and emotional harassment although The first thing I'd advise them to do BEFORE ever needing services if possible, is to get the hell out of Texas.
If suing them for things that they are in all likelihood not doing, then they have nothing to worry about, but you know what they're doing, and that's what worries you huh ?? Oh and people have been harassing and doxing people these days as if it's been something normal now forever, and yes it's illegal but they get away with it in this new woke bullcrap society that is lived in now.

Killing your unborn child is a sin, and Texas finally realized that something has to be done about it, and they've done something.

Especially the one's who've used abortion as a solution for their accidental pregnancies. Last I heard condom's were cheap. I guess animalistic sex is the best though, so no standard's equal well "NO STANDARDS". We need standard's to be a civilized society. What we're seeing is the results of either losing our standard's or having no standard's at all anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back