Justice Department sues Texas over restrictive abortion law

Do you even know what a human embryo looks like at 6 weeks. It is less than 1/2 inch long, for all practical purposes that looks like a tadpole, a third of its body length is in its tail. It tissues have become differentiated and organs are forming. It has a newly beating heart, the neural tube cord the starting to form the brain in the spinal column, structures necessary to the formation of the eyes and ears are developing, small buds appear that will soon become the arms. In two more weeks it will probably be developed enough to be called a fetus. Throughout all of this, it is not a baby or a child. I understand you want it to be a child, but it is not. No matter how many times you say it, no matter how much you want it to be true, it isn't.
Becareful splaing all that, because you might slip up and dial in on just how bad abortion has always been in America.

When the evil practice got started, it should have never gained traction in America.

Following people around ? I thouguht that was only Maxine Waters game ?

I think they're talking about people suing the company (the so called Planned Parenthood), for violating the law, and not this harassing or following the women around or chastising them like you are inferring. Am I wrong ?
One thing for sure, the Republicans in Texas opened this can of worms or more fittingly pit of snakes and I'm afraid they're going to get bitten very badly. Lies, Deceit and Trickery have a habit a haunting those who use it. Prime example, does Trump ever look happy to you ? I mean other then when he's perpetrating evil and misery on others. God doesn't like psychopaths.

Becareful splaing all that, because you might slip up and dial in on just how bad abortion has always been in America.

When the evil practice got started, it should have never gained traction in America.
Abortion is a necessary part of life. I know you don't understand it, but in the big picture, abortion has played a part a in preventing us from completely destroying the planet. It's all part of God's plan.

Abortion started with the Egyptians the ancient Egyptians.

In other words, shithead, the federal government once again made up a law all by themselves giving THEMSELVES manifest destiny over the very states from which they derive their powers! Even though the constitution gives them no such right nor power. Worse, women have no constitutional "right" to murder a life on their whim just because it turns out inconvenient to do so, idiot.

Put another way, the Fed has interpreted a woman killing her unborn children as a "federally protected constitutional right" to give themselves the power and justification to spend vast amounts of other people's money so they can tell others how to run their lives and you can't wait to buy into it! :auiqs.jpg:

COMMIE FASCIST SUCKER.

You're even more stupid and FU than I thought before. View attachment 538935
Hey dumbass you asked a question I gave you an answer, quoted directly from the people making the court filing. If you dont like it I could care less. Neither you nor I will decide this case. Yet you sit there as if you know everything about interpreting the Constitution when it's highly likely you've never seen a Constitutional Law text book, let alone opened one and read it. I didnt even give my opinion yet being the dummy you are found a way to try to attack the answer you were seeking. You wanted to know the basis for the filing I gave it to you. Then you go off on some unhinged rant and call me a "commie fascist" whatever that is lol.

Between you getting duped by a satire website today and now this, dont you think you've made enough of a fool out of yourself for one day?

Last edited:
In other words, shithead, the federal government once again made up a law all by themselves giving THEMSELVES manifest destiny over the very states from which they derive their powers! Even though the constitution gives them no such right nor power. Worse, women have no constitutional "right" to murder a life on their whim just because it turns out inconvenient to do so, idiot.

Put another way, the Fed has interpreted a woman killing her unborn children as a "federally protected constitutional right" to give themselves the power and justification to spend vast amounts of other people's money so they can tell others how to run their lives and you can't wait to buy into it! :auiqs.jpg:

COMMIE FASCIST SUCKER.

You're even more stupid and FU than I thought before. View attachment 538935
I usually don't respond to idiotic posts, but in your case I'll make an exception. I'm glad you can laugh at yourself you're not the only one laughing about what you say. Try to keep laughing and have a good night, I plan on it. There's nothing else noteworthy to respond to other than the sheer audacity you have I'm just playing idiotic thoughts.

Nobody is murdering children. Murder is a legal term that indicates the unlawful killing of a human being by another human being. An abortion is a lawful medical procedure.
You don't approve or believe in abortion, simple solution is don't ever have one or risk impregnating someone who might feel differently than you do.

People who are such control freaks that they have this compelling need to try to control what other people do to the point that they harass women at medical clinics or elsewhere are the real head cases here.
Yes. 60 Million babies have been murdered.

I usually don't respond to idiotic posts, but in your case I'll make an exception. I'm glad you can laugh at yourself you're not the only one laughing about what you say. Try to keep laughing and have a good night, I plan on it. There's nothing else noteworthy to respond to other than the sheer audacity you have I'm just playing idiotic thoughts.

In other words, you usually don't respond to posts except by responding to them to say you have nothing to respond to or say? :cuckoo:

Wow. We must be getting shipments in from the Bidenista drooling pinhead leftist brigade by the gross now. What do they do, send you losers picked from the bottom of the barrel in groups now hoping at least one of you dregs can say something halfway intelligent for an imbecile?

Yes. 60 Million babies have been murdered.
If an abortion ( medical or natural ) occurs before 8 weeks it has ended the life of an embryo. If an abortion occurs ay anytime after 8 weeks it has ended the life of a fetus. It is never murder because a child is not involved. Only the potential of a child exists in either case. You are allowed to think of it as a baby if you wish but you cannot take that as a fact.

In other words, you usually don't respond to posts except by responding to them to say you have nothing to respond to or say? :cuckoo:

Wow. We must be getting shipments in from the Bidenista drooling pinhead leftist brigade by the gross now. What do they do, send you losers picked from the bottom of the barrel in groups now hoping at least one of you dregs can say something halfway intelligent for an imbecile?
I think you chose the words correctly you are an imbecile.

Having another bad Biddum In Afghanistan Bumbling Boob day I see.
Imbecile, bumbling fool, you keep describing yourself. Sorry I'm not going to reply to you anymore; I hate the way you're insulting yourself. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. Goodbye !

Imbecile, bumbling fool

Take it easy there, Stan! You are da man, but please, try to go easy on poor Joe.

It was dark and Joe never saw the pooch coming.

LyaOXhe.gif

Do you even know what a human embryo looks like at 6 weeks. It is less than 1/2 inch long, for all practical purposes that looks like a tadpole, a third of its body length is in its tail. It tissues have become differentiated and organs are forming. It has a newly beating heart, the neural tube cord the starting to form the brain in the spinal column, structures necessary to the formation of the eyes and ears are developing, small buds appear that will soon become the arms. In two more weeks it will probably be developed enough to be called a fetus. Throughout all of this, it is not a baby or a child. I understand you want it to be a child, but it is not. No matter how many times you say it, no matter how much you want it to be true, it isn't.
so at 20 weeks when the child can survive outside the womb is it a child then?

One thing for sure, the Republicans in Texas opened this can of worms or more fittingly pit of snakes and I'm afraid they're going to get bitten very badly. Lies, Deceit and Trickery have a habit a haunting those who use it. Prime example, does Trump ever look happy to you ? I mean other then when he's perpetrating evil and misery on others. God doesn't like psychopaths.
Would you be happy if you had demoncrats swarming all around you trying to protect their hive ?

If an abortion ( medical or natural ) occurs before 8 weeks it has ended the life of an embryo. If an abortion occurs ay anytime after 8 weeks it has ended the life of a fetus. It is never murder because a child is not involved. Only the potential of a child exists in either case. You are allowed to think of it as a baby if you wish but you cannot take that as a fact.
Why doesn't the tramp use CONDOMS? Promiscuous sex causes conception. Also spreads VD and AIDS. Have you forgotten AIDS?

Forum List

Back