Justice Department not going after McCabe

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!
If Obama or Clinton had done half of what Trump is doing you WOULD have thrown them out of office.

Sorry, ColdCase, I can't throw anyone out of office. Wish I had that power. You really gotta stop snorting those ashtray ashes. But yes, when Obama and Hillary did even half what you CLAIM and THINK Trump guilty of and accuse him for w/o a shred of proof to support it, they both should have paid stiff legal and political consequences, as should anyone.

But then, Nancy and Schiff ought to be legally charged and removed from office for filing fraudulent, politically-motivated impeachment charges, and many other things.

Read the Mueller report. There’s documented evidence Trump attempted to fire Mueller multiple times. I seem to recall Trump supporters having a problem with firing a prosecutor investigating them.
There’s documented evidence Trump attempted to fire Mueller multiple times.

Tell us what thwarted these attempts that he by law could have made at any time.

Trump’s subordinates refused to follow his corrupt orders and he was too big of a pussy to do it himself.

Is that supposed to exonerate him?

^^^^^^^ :CryingCow: But . . . but . . . the orange meanie Donald Trump is STILL in office!

I'M GONNA HOLD MY BREATH!

blue-in-the-face.jpg

Just remember . . . do like Bill Clinton and never forget not to ever exhale!

Trump’s subordinates refused to follow his corrupt orders and he was too big of a pussy to do it himself.
So you say Trump ordered it to be done....which is not exactly how it happened...but it was NOT done......

...as opposed to Barry ordering Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein to do whatever they had to do - legal or not - to prevent Trump from winning and to affect a coup if he did....and they followed that order.

And Democrat / Snowflakes protect / won't go after Barry.....

Interesting....
Funny you should mention “PRESIDENT Obama“.
Last month in January, the DOJ quietly put to bed any further investigations of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Without fanfare. It was almost a secret.

Well it’s laid out really well in the Mueller report. Donald Trump tried to get different people including Cory Lewandowski to tell Mueller he was fired. And none of them would do it. And Trump didn’t have the balls to do it himself.
Right...like I'm going to believe your partisan bullshit explanation of things instead of the actually text of this all.

If Obama or Clinton had done half of what Trump is doing you WOULD have thrown them out of office.

Sorry, ColdCase, I can't throw anyone out of office. Wish I had that power. You really gotta stop snorting those ashtray ashes. But yes, when Obama and Hillary did even half what you CLAIM and THINK Trump guilty of and accuse him for w/o a shred of proof to support it, they both should have paid stiff legal and political consequences, as should anyone.

But then, Nancy and Schiff ought to be legally charged and removed from office for filing fraudulent, politically-motivated impeachment charges, and many other things.

Read the Mueller report. There’s documented evidence Trump attempted to fire Mueller multiple times. I seem to recall Trump supporters having a problem with firing a prosecutor investigating them.

Tell us what thwarted these attempts that he by law could have made at any time.

^^^^^^^ :CryingCow: But . . . but . . . the orange meanie Donald Trump is STILL in office!

I'M GONNA HOLD MY BREATH!

View attachment 306671

Just remember . . . do like Bill Clinton and never forget not to ever exhale!
Thanks, kiddo. Really insightful.

Tramp said the investigators should apologize to him when he was "exonerated," so it is only fair that the pathological liar should apologize to McCabe after his complete exoneration from Tramp's witch hunt!!!!!
If Tramp was a real man he would set the example!!!!!
The DOJ declaring he committed a crime but refuses to Indict is not exactly an 'exoneration', lil' snowflake.
The DoJ did not declare he committed a crime.

Funny you should mention “PRESIDENT Obama“.
Last month in January, the DOJ quietly put to bed any further investigations of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Without fanfare. It was almost a secret.
There was never any way any DOJ was EVER going to Indict the 1st Black President of the United States or the '1st Criminal Lady of Politics'.

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!

Oh really!?

What else did CNN tell you?

That’s not what you claimed when it was Biden.
Are you actually comparing Biden's quid pro quo threat with Robert Mueller's appointment as a prosecutor in the
Russian collusion hoax?
You are a font of bullshit and nonsense.

Yes. I am comparing them.
Trump said that he just wanted an investigation announced. He didn’t care if there was an actual investigation or not. What that tells you is that there wasn’t anything there to investigate.

Trump said that he just wanted an investigation announced. He didn’t care if there was an actual investigation or not. What that tells you is that there wasn’t anything there to investigate.
That's what it tells you. Your anecdotal remembrances once again don't cut it.

"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

** DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

The DOJ announced it will not move to Indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his 'lack of candor' during his testimony.

YES, the DOJ just admitted McCabe's part in the failed Obama administration coup attempt, his crime of Omission, fro withholding exculpatory evidence that proved there was no Russian collusion before Mueller had ever been hired as Special Counsel.

'Lack of Candor'
:
"A lack of candor specifically implies dishonesty by omission… It means that you said nothing when you should have said something. To be more to the point, candor is the quality of being forthcoming, more so than it is being honest."
** https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-lack-of-candor

Hiding / refusing to present exculpatory evidence (evidence proving someone is innocent, information that debunks your lies / false claims) is a 'lack of candor'.

The US IG pointed out that one of the FBI committed FISA Court Abuses was to withhold exculpatory evidence' - through their 'lack of candor' to the FISA Court. Withholding such information is a CRIME!

McCabe was aware of evidence, as other evidence and testimony proves, that debunked the entire Trump claims early on, prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel. McCabe knew there was nothing to the 'Russian Collusion Delusion' claims yet withheld that evidence, allowed the entire coup attempt to go forward.....resulting in billions of dollars wasted, false accusations, illegal spying, prosecutorial misconduct , bankrupt / ruined lives when he knew it was all BS.

"“We are pleased that Andrew McCabe and his family can go on with their lives without this cloud hanging over them.”

Yeah, I am so glad another Conspirator gets to go free unscathed after he helped destroy so many lives / families and facilitated the coup by keeping his mouth shut and going along with the coup.

There’s a difference between making an accusation and proving it in court. The DoJ decided there wasn’t a case there that they could prove.

Told you. The entire DOJ is still populated with Obama Criminals and there is too much internal pressure To NOT PROSECUTE these Obama Criminals.

None of these people will get prosecuted. If Clinton doesn’t go To jail No One will.

"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

** DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

The DOJ announced it will not move to Indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his 'lack of candor' during his testimony.

YES, the DOJ just admitted McCabe's part in the failed Obama administration coup attempt, his crime of Omission, fro withholding exculpatory evidence that proved there was no Russian collusion before Mueller had ever been hired as Special Counsel.

'Lack of Candor'
:
"A lack of candor specifically implies dishonesty by omission… It means that you said nothing when you should have said something. To be more to the point, candor is the quality of being forthcoming, more so than it is being honest."
** https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-lack-of-candor

Hiding / refusing to present exculpatory evidence (evidence proving someone is innocent, information that debunks your lies / false claims) is a 'lack of candor'.

The US IG pointed out that one of the FBI committed FISA Court Abuses was to withhold exculpatory evidence' - through their 'lack of candor' to the FISA Court. Withholding such information is a CRIME!

McCabe was aware of evidence, as other evidence and testimony proves, that debunked the entire Trump claims early on, prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel. McCabe knew there was nothing to the 'Russian Collusion Delusion' claims yet withheld that evidence, allowed the entire coup attempt to go forward.....resulting in billions of dollars wasted, false accusations, illegal spying, prosecutorial misconduct , bankrupt / ruined lives when he knew it was all BS.

"“We are pleased that Andrew McCabe and his family can go on with their lives without this cloud hanging over them.”

Yeah, I am so glad another Conspirator gets to go free unscathed after he helped destroy so many lives / families and facilitated the coup by keeping his mouth shut and going along with the coup.

New Topics

Forum List

Back