Justice Department not going after McCabe

Apparently the specific conduct looked at in the scope of this particular investigation does not reach the level of criminal prosecution.

But until Porky Pig says "that's all folks", he's still being scrutinized.

Porky Pig said that's all folks.....the case is dropped....all of that "he will be scrutinized" is shit Trumpers tell themselves to feel better

You think that was the only investigation?
I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...

And when there are no indictments......I will still be here laughing.....

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump
Glad to see you favor unlawfullness, and corruption...but you anti-Americans show what pieces of scum you are with each post! But No point when there are much more serious charges for him.

Could he possibly turned RAT on guys who wanted to sink him. Specifically Comey....developing!

The unlawfulness is what you support. DD is on the right side here. There is nothing to rat on. Another trump lie has just bit the dust.

I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...
....as opposed to the '500' secret illegal investigations run by the Democrats / Obama's criminal organization that we have been and are still learning about....the ones the House Dems conducted...and the ones they still promise to do as they are talking about continuing to Impeach until they get one right?

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!

Except that's not what happened to trump. The fact free days are over.

Except it wasn't illegal...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another example of us having a two tiered justice system......one for the political elite, one for the rest of us.
We saw that example when republicans did not convict trump.
I knew I would get that bullshit response from a single digit IQ moron.

Thanks for not disappointing.

The Clintons were investigated by the FBI more times than I can count what with Ken Starr and Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, and not once ever did President Clinton or President Obama go after any FBI officer or director, fire them, publically humiliate them, or try to have them prosecuted.

The mere fact that Trump even entertains the idea using the Justice Department to go after federal employees for doing their jobs, is both immoral and illegal. It was one of Nixon's articles of impeachment.

But I would encourage Trump to continue down this path, because this course of action is so odious to democracy that there can be no mistake of the danger such behaviour poses to democracy and the rule of law.

In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!

In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!
You don't have to violate a law to get fired, Dummy.

Glad to see you favor unlawfullness, and corruption...but you anti-Americans show what pieces of scum you are with each post! But No point when there are much more serious charges for him.

Could he possibly turned RAT on guys who wanted to sink him. Specifically Comey....developing!

What's amusing is that you actually believed anything was going to happen to these people. How many "bombshell" threads have you posted that were supposed to land all these people in prison? I've lost count. Don't you get tired of constantly looking like a fool.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This isn't about McCabe being found innocent. This is about not finding enough evidence to indict or convict. You don't want a justice system where a person can be investigated without reasonable cause, or arrested and indicted if the evidence is insufficient as far as the rules of evidence in a court dictate. I couldn't say whether McCabe actually committed a provable crime, with the emphasis on 'provable', so no charges will be filed. That's the way it is supposed to work; sadly, it doesn't sometimes as politics and money tilts the scales of justice.

From the Wp, and according to “the people”?-

The department could make the decision public in the coming days, the people said, though the exact mechanism for their doing so remains unclear.
upload_2020-2-14_13-42-35.gif
upload_2020-2-14_13-42-35.gif

It appears that our firmly entrenched two-tiered justice system is not fixable through political means.
Read the article, it is from the Washington post, and says according to “the people”.

Don’t believe it.

The Clintons were investigated by the FBI more times than I can count
Why do you suppose that was? Harassment? Vast Right Wing Conspiracy? Misogyny by old white men? Perhaps for there being a lot there to investigate? But Lessee: she was never actually arrested nor prosecuted, so there must not have been anything there! But yet Trump hasn't been arrested or prosecuted for anything either and you think he got away with murder!!

The mere fact that Trump even entertains the idea using the Justice Department to go after federal employees for doing their jobs---
It's never a good idea to base a conclusion on an invalid presumption. Or worse, a lie. It was never anyone's "job" to try to build a phony case around someone running for the WH much less conspire to thwart his election! That's no one's "job" in America.

But then, you never do fail to say really dumb shit every time you post.

So the American people get screwed again and the Left Wing / Democrat traitors get away with their crimes again.....THIS is why most Americans do NOT believe there is an EQUAL & FAIR JUSTCE SYSTEM.

The DOJ made it clear in their declaration that they will NOT pursue McCabe's prosecution:
McCABE BROKE THE LAW!

"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

Roger Stone was convicted, is awaiting sentencing, and is facing potentially 7 - 9 years in prison for HIS 'lack of candor'.

After prosecutorial misconduct, the FBI altering documents, etc.. has been exposed, General Kelly's life was destroyed, he was financially bankrupted, and he is also waiting sentencing for his 'lack of candor'.

Former FBI-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe leaked classified information and LIED (be honest - 'lack of candor' is the DC code word for 'committed Perjury')

Perhaps the biggest LIE in Washington DC being circulated is that the United States can not stand...can not allow...such a HUGE / such an historic scandal - one that would involve indicting , arresting, and convicting some of the biggest names in this nation's government, that would forever brand / confirm the previous administration, its agencies, agency Directors, and even the 1st elected Black President, engaged in record violations of Constitution and Law...Conspiracy, Sedition, and Treason

Perhaps the biggest lie may be that we must never allow these highest-profile, powerful Deep State politicians and players to be brought to trial before the world, exposing how truly corrupt our country has become....which is exactly what I think is happening.

To save its public image to the world, the government is willing to lose its soul, confirming to every American there is no 'equal justice'.

Former FBI Director Comey told the world Hillary broke laws....but he would not recommend Indictment, which was not his job, because she was too stupid to know she was doing it. Exposed e-mails and former FBI Page's own testimony proved Obama's DOJ told the FBI it wanted no part in a criminal investigation of Hillary.

Comey admitted he leaked classified. He threw McCabe under the proverbial bus by testifying McCabe did the same. McCabe was identified for lying / Perjury - 'lack of candor'. FBI agents admitted to altering documents, withholding evidence, manufacturing false evidence....

Maybe I am wrong.....maybe the REAL 'Biggest Lie' is the ones the criminals are actually spinning:

'FOR THIS NATION TO HEAL, WE MUST FORGET AL LOF THIS (exposed Deep State / Democrat Crimes) AND JUST LET IT GO.....'

Whichever the case may be, another proven traitorous criminal walks free despite the DOJ admitting he committed Perjury - 'lack of Candor'.

Forum List

Back