Justice Department not going after McCabe

DOJ won't charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

"The Justice Department will no longer pursue criminal charges against FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe closing a high-profile case against the former official whose conduct during the 2016 election came under intense scrutiny. 'We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe, arising form the referral by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) to our Office of conduct,” wrote two officials from the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office. "Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

Since William Barr said that all of these high profile cases will go thru him first, does this mean he is part of the Deep State because he didn't charge McCabe?? Remember, this guy (who Trump appointed by the way) -- was a guy Trump really wanted to see arrested and prosecuted...Do you think if Trump really tweets very "powerfully" about how much he wants McCabe charged with a crime, Barr will do it??

If Barr doesn't do it, does this mean he is infringing on Trump's free speech or something?? Should William Barr be arrested for treason??? I mean, he didn't arrest Hillary, Obama, Hunter and Uncle Joe, Bernie Sanders, that lady who smiled at Michelle Obama once, nobody... We all know you trumpers want everyone who Trump tells you to -- to be arrested..

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump

Trump is still calling for charges against Hillary Clinton even though none of the 5 investigations he's instigated against her has found any evidence of indictable offences.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Trump's public meltdown, as his every action of vindictiveness and vengeance will drive more voters away from him each and every day.

McCabe has sued from wrongful dismissal and I expect him to succeed in that suit. Lisa Page has sued the Department of Justice for violation of privacy, violation of her first amendment rights, and slander. I also expect this suit to succeed as well.

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump
Glad to see you favor unlawfullness, and corruption...but you anti-Americans show what pieces of scum you are with each post! But No point when there are much more serious charges for him.

Could he possibly turned RAT on guys who wanted to sink him. Specifically Comey....developing!

Trump is still calling for charges against Hillary Clinton even though none of the 5 investigations he's instigated against her has found any evidence of indictable offences.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Trump's public meltdown, as his every action of vindictiveness and vengeance will drive more voters away from him each and every day.

McCabe has sued from wrongful dismissal and I expect him to succeed in that suit. Lisa Page has sued the Department of Justice for violation of privacy, violation of her first amendment rights, and slander. I also expect this suit to succeed as well.
^^^^foreigner interfering in our political process.

But no worries the left thinks her pointless opinion is worth it

I wouldn't go that far yet but maybe if he would stop doing interviews with the hate Trump media he would have been able to do his job....his job is to dig out the corruption in the FBI and the DOJ....and he is taking too damn long....stop complaining about tweets sir and get your ass in gear....we should have seen top level Obama appointees frog marched by now....if Barr fails us here then yes he is the deep state just like Mueller was shown to be.....

Everyone knows what little Andy did....not charging and prosecuting him is a travesty of justice....and guarantees it will happen again...

Apparently the specific conduct looked at in the scope of this particular investigation does not reach the level of criminal prosecution.

But until Porky Pig says "that's all folks", he's still being scrutinized.

The DOJ and the FBI should be disemboweled and dissolved and rebuilt from the ground up.....

Lol. You had to see this coming. He got immunity now for the Graham Hearings.

This is a very good thing. McCabe has value believe me.

I’ve been told by troll after troll to wait and see wait and see... All these deep staters like McCabe are going to get busted for their criminal actions against Trump. Well here we go, Barr’s DOJ dropped it. No charges against McCabe.

Time for the trolls out there to eat a little crow and admit that they’ve been duped. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid!!!

I even got a Fox link for ya so you can’t go after the source... you’re welcome
DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

Apparently the specific conduct looked at in the scope of this particular investigation does not reach the level of criminal prosecution.

Porky Pig said that's all folks.....the case is dropped....all of that "he will be scrutinized" is shit Trumpers tell themselves to feel better

Trumpers are clowns......bawahahahahaha

First it was McCabe is a Deep State mastermind --- now its "hmmm...maybe what McCabe has to say will be helpful...."

Porky Pig said that's all folks.....the case is dropped....all of that "he will be scrutinized" is shit Trumpers tell themselves to feel better

You think that was the only investigation?

Forum List

Back