Justice delayed, is it still justice if it happens “eventually”?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
One of the curious things about our Justice System is the way in which various cases are investigated, and prosecuted. When a cop is attacked, and struck by punches, the charges of assaulting a police officer, a Felony in Georgia, are made immediately. There isn’t any delay while superiors seek to consider it and review the tapes. The charges are made immediately, and chances are the trial and conviction will happen just as fast as they can get it before a Judge.

On the other hand, when a cop is the one doing the assaulting, that is going to take some time before charges are even considered. In this case, the obvious criminal assault happened almost a year ago. Yet, the cops involved were just charged.

Two Indiana cops charged with battery 11 months after being filmed brutally beating handcuffed man | Daily Mail Online

Not convicted, but merely charged. Now, why did it take eleven months to charge the cops? Was there any imaginable way in which this activity was not excessive? Yes, the arrestee was wrong for spitting on the cop. Yes, he should be prosecuted for that. Yes, the cops should take action to insure it doesn’t happen again. That is why they have spit masks, and as you can see in the video, more than enough officers to insure the mask is put on the combative prisoner.

The question is why it took so long to charge the cops for their actions? If the tables were turned, would anyone suggest that the individual who assaulted a cop would be awaiting charges for eleven months?

I suspect it's because they're loath to find fault with their own, otherwise this could result in "the people" questioning the right of law enforcement officers to have authority over us.

In other words, the peasants might revolt.

There is a reason for the saying "Justice delayed is justice denied".

I suspect it's because they're loath to find fault with their own, otherwise this could result in "the people" questioning the right of law enforcement officers to have authority over us.

Assault on a Cop is assault on the Justice System of the direct kind. The suspect taken into custody at the scene. Charges are presented to the Prosecutors his is the one to bring the suspect to court of Nulpros in court. Prosecutors have their own investigators that can do a investigation if needed. They build the case.

Take a look at the DOJ they have taken almost two years to put a case together against Trump, kind of long.

upload_2018-11-3_18-33-11.jpeg

Cops are as bad as Islamic hostage killers, whats the point? Ya I'm pretty sure they'd hold me on camera or facebook, with their machetes, for a world message with my face on it, then some lawyer has to remind 12 jurors and your family it isn't evidence, or Whatever. I'll cruise around serial killing cops not doing anything to me that I don't know for order in America, whatever to all that. Where are these people that the Cops are helping regulate behavior in your society? I have Never seen Cops holding anything in place, the high noons and the cowboy six shooters is a more honest place anyway. The Rodney King beating was self defense by the way. Some out of context guy in custody in the first place, who knows?

Whats up with the title? They delay cases all the time, Nazis in Argentina.

Cops take one person with nothing to lose saying at the other person and I'll make sure to have three other people I got a thing to say about, the cops shoot 5 people and nobody's to blame but the cops. What cops deal with evidence about anything? useless. Just go in and say I think I'm really distraught I Thought something happened to me, I know for sure they grab it and disobey their own standard policies, they have no policy standards for whatever the hell they want to do. Tell you they don't chase ghosts until they like to. They can get any immigrant who thinks they saw anything and then what, they're not even resolving and dispute addressing between you and foreign language immigrants, useless crap. I should go in and report Santa and I'm a well-meaning person from a place that hates red-robed people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back