Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
You create new states so you can get more people in Congress and appoint new SC justices that will
perpetuate all you do.
It's a blueprint that's been all over the news. AOC has stated she wants to rule and not have to
bargain with another party. It's literally ONE PARTY RULE! Where have you been?

And a Biden win will kick things off. It sets the wheel in motion. A vote for Biden is a vote for a one-party state | American Enterprise Institute - AEI
Did you know when Alaska became the 49th state, they created a new state?

And when Hawaii became the 50th state, they created a new state?

Two new states in my life time.

So now, territories should be denied statehood based solely on partisan politics.

If Puerto Rico votes for statehood, they deserve the same consideration as Hawaii and Alaska.

If DC does...it is the same, but more complicated due to the large amount of federal property within it.
Alaska and Hawaii brought us strategic advantages. What does Puerto Rico give us? No advantages whatsoever. They would be a massive tax drain. Even blue states would reject losing a piece of their tax dollars to prop up a new state.

Right in line with much of the south I guess.

All American citizens should have equal representation.

As a progressive you don’t believe that...

Election Fraud Update for December 7, 2020.

“We are rapidly approaching the endgame on election fraud remedies. States must ratify their final electors by December 8 (the ‘safe harbor’ date), and electors meet and vote on December 14. Either the Supreme Court will have stopped the steal by that date, or Joe Biden will officially receive enough electoral votes to be elected President.”​

Then you have no hope. The USSC can't order a state to do a recount. And because elections are a state matter, only violations of federal law (not state law) are of concern to the USSC. Or within their jurisdiction to rule on.
Rap on brother! SCOTUS doesn't have the ability to prevent theft of the presidency?
I really don't believe that for a second.
Every lower court, both state and federal has ruled that there is insufficient (or sometimes none at all) evidence of large scale voter fraud, or enough invalid votes found to in any way effect the election outcome.

In short, when they found 194 invalid votes, that would cut into Bidens 12,000+ vote lead, the judge dismissed their case as moot, since it was unable to change the outcome.

Even if votes that were received after the polls closed were not counted, Biden would still win. If Alito wants to interpret the Pennsylvanis Constitution then he should resign from the Supreme Court and try to get on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Alito has no business meddling in this.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
USA is a banana republic by allowing millions of fake and illegal votes to stand for Biden

You people are trying to turn this into a banana republic. That is what dictators like Trump do. Try to steal a election they couldn't win honestly.

Not bursting my bubble at all. Even the Republicans, who ran those elections said there was no fraud. You will have to murder a lot of innocent Americans to satisfy your conspiracy driven bloodlust.
And some democrats acknowledge Biden cheated his ass off! What matters is the preponderance of
evidence that conclusively proves that leftists have tried to steal the presidency under a tired old candidate no one really likes very much at all.
They stole it.
We know it.
They know it.
The American People know it.

The important thing now is to make sure that this is the last election the Democrats steal.

The American people know no such thing.

I have a hard time believing 80 million people voted for a known child molester who has multiple videos readily available of him groping little girls.
Not all Biden supporters are pedophiles, but they all decided pedophilia isn't a deal-breaker.

Trump supporters don't have any room to talk. Trump has tried to demean and intimidate women. He also is willing to grope them as well.

The idiots in the Pa legislature have already ignored his comments- of course those weren't made as legal argument- but, as with many, the "authorities" are there for their personal agenda when desired-

I suspect this will end up at the SC-

I agree. The SC will see all the evidence and speak to all those that signed affidavits. Should swing things Trumps way.

This was one big fraudulent election. The lefty loons on this board are ignoring all the evidence. Stupid.
The supreme court does not review all the evidence.. it is not a trial court. it takes cases on appeal, with constitutional issues....

LOL Well I'd call a fraudulent election a Constitutional deal.

Those are not constitutional issues. The lower courts have found no evidence of fraud. These have included judges appointed by Trump.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
USA is a banana republic by allowing millions of fake and illegal votes to stand for Biden

You people are trying to turn this into a banana republic. That is what dictators like Trump do. Try to steal a election they couldn't win honestly.
No Dizzy Bee !! You fascist are the true dictators

You qare the ones who are dizzy. You Nazis will not win.

You’re the party of the Nazis !! Party of Jim Crow , slavery , Japanese camps and allowing millions of Jews to die

You’re the party of the Nazis !! Party of Jim Crow , slavery , Japanese camps and allowing millions of Jews to die

Sounds like you are using projection. You are accusing others of what you support.

Last edited:
Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!

PA is one of the States Texas sued. The State changed its voting laws and its totally unconstitutional. Hope Alito gets a good look.

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count
Find the illegal votes and I'll help you throw them out.

I have a hard time believing 80 million people voted for a known child molester who has multiple videos readily available of him groping little girls.
Not all Biden supporters are pedophiles, but they all decided pedophilia isn't a deal-breaker.

Trump supporters don't have any room to talk. Trump has tried to demean and intimidate women. He also is willing to grope them as well.
At what point did you decide pedophilia was okay?

Justice Alito could have said something for Trump today. Instead, he joined all rhe other Justices and told Trump to go away and leave them alone. Even the three Justices he appointed politely instructed him to fuck off.

Forum List

Back