Just wondering about some of the posters here

Virginia Mom

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2010
Virginia
Are there posters here that get paid for every time they type racist, misogynist, alt-right and uneducated whites? It seems like some use one or more of these every post they make. I know in the grand scheme of things this isn't really important so I hope I put it in the right forum. Thanks

This post makes me think you may be a paid poster for the left.

That being said, I suspect many paid posters got laid off after Election Day and the trump win.

That being said, I suspect many paid posters got laid off after Election Day and the trump win.
Nah, I'm certainly not paid to post anything, for as little I post, I wouldn't make much. I'm a right, conservative educated white female, and just noticed how over used some of those terms are. I joined in 2010, and I have read mostly,

Nah, I'm certainly not paid to post anything, for as little I post, I wouldn't make much. I'm a right, conservative educated white female, and just noticed how over used some of those terms are. I joined in 2010, and I have read mostly,

Don't be a stranger, get involved, your honesty and logic are what really annoys the subversive left!

I did not check out your post count. That being said, your post count now leads me to believe that you are the boss when it comes to the lefts paid posters. You do not usually post yourself, but you are able to come in and check on your employees from time to time.

I did not check out your post count. That being said, your post count now leads me to believe that you are the boss when it comes to the lefts paid posters. You do not usually post yourself, but you are able to come in and check on your employees from time to time.
Since you are going to make accusations, why don't you look up my posts through the years, nothing left about them. I've never been anyone's boss, but I didn't come here to argue or defend myself. Have a good night.

Since you are going to make accusations, why don't you look up my posts through the years, nothing left about them. I've never been anyone's boss, but I didn't come here to argue or defend myself. Have a good night.
VM, I just teasing. And judging from your post count, you have your quota in for this year already just in this thread. You are a reader, not a poster. You are averaging 5 post a year and you have 3 in this thread alone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back