Just when you thought our government couldn't get more f**d up....

Bigamy, money laundering, immigration fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, voter fraud, and ballot harvesting are suddenly not criminal acts.

Can't seem to recall any charges or indictments filed much less convictions. Is this another one of your imaginary "any day now" things?
It's one of the "Keith Ellison -or any other democrat hack prosecutor for that matter- is never going to bring a fellow traveler up on charges" things.

Rules for thee but not for me.

Bigamy, money laundering, immigration fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, voter fraud, and ballot harvesting are suddenly not criminal acts.

Can't seem to recall any charges or indictments filed much less convictions. Is this another one of your imaginary "any day now" things?
It's one of the "Keith Ellison -or any other democrat hack prosecutor for that matter- is never going to bring a fellow traveler up on charges" things.

Get real. If there was anything to it, the Trump DoJ would have found it and acted on it. You know that.

Get real. If there was anything to it, the Trump DoJ would have found it and acted on it. You know that.
Riiiiight....Barr was some kind of prosecutorial juggernaut!

Talk about getting real.

Ok...no charges, no indictments, no trials, no convictions.

Got it. Nothing.
Just public records, video footage, college financing records....That's all.
Kind of like birtherism....that's all....
Far more records than the birfers ever had....But it's always (D)ifferent when the crooks play on your team.

Sure. I've noticed that...a lot, over the past four years...

But that doesn't alter the fact that if you're going to claim someone is a crook you ought to at least be able to show something for it. Hating her isn't sufficient.

She's not a criminal.
She is not an American either I do not give a fuck what her papers say.

Fortunately it's not up to you to decide who is or who is not an American.
It is not up to that POS either because she has no idea and I have my doubts about you too.

You can have all the doubts you want honey, it doesn't make a rat's ass worth of difference to either me, or her, or any of a number of Americans you decide aren't American.

Got it. Nothing.
Far more records than the birfers ever had....But it's always (D)ifferent when the crooks play on your team.

But that doesn't alter the fact that if you're going to claim someone is a crook you ought to at least be able to show something for it. Hating her isn't sufficient.
I don't give away my life energy to hate on anyone....She's an out-in-the-open fucking crook, and you couldn't care less because she's on your team.

She's not a criminal.

It is not up to that POS either because she has no idea and I have my doubts about you too.

You can have all the doubts you want honey, it doesn't make a rat's ass worth of difference to either me, or her, or any of a number of Americans you decide aren't American.
I don't do the deciding they do by the crap they say. Tell me one good thing she has said about this country? Why do you want people that hate America to run it?

Got it. Nothing.

I don't give away my life energy to hate on anyone....She's an out-in-the-open fucking crook, and you couldn't care less because she's on your team.

I couldn't care less because I'm sick to death of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories just because you hate her. Hate her for her politics, that would make more sense than trying to gin up all this fake crap.

And again - if there was anything to it you damn well know the Trump DoJ would have dug it up and prosecuted.

Nothing to see here, mere peasants!

Got it. Nothing.

I couldn't care less because I'm sick to death of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories just because you hate her. Hate her for her politics, that would make more sense than trying to gin up all this fake crap.

And again - if there was anything to it you damn well know the Trump DoJ would have dug it up and prosecuted.
Argumentum ad nauseum.

Ilhan Omar is an anti-Semitic POS..........among other things....as y'all know.

I wouldn't care less for that individual.

She's not a criminal.

I don't do the deciding they do by the crap they say. Tell me one good thing she has said about this country? Why do you want people that hate America to run it?

Just as an FYI - saying "good things" about this country in no way means that one loves it. It's just words. She's an American, and her actions and votes (from my perspective) indicate a love and appreciation for her country. Her willingness to not keep her head down and mouth shut like a good little immigrant seems to irritate some. I suspect though most of the hate is directed at her because she is a muslim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back