Just When You Thought Biden Administration Could Not LIE Any Worse To Your Face...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1672793418269.png

"President Biden has taken the border very seriously since day one".

Oh, I am sure he has taken violating both Constitution and US law very seriously.

I am sure Joe has worked seriously hard to ensure the border stays open while setting a recvord by allowing more than 5 million illegals into the country in just 2 years.

I am sure Joe has taken his role in facilitating, aiding, and abetting illegal imigtation into the US, drug / human / child / sex trafficking, and helping cartel members, mules, terrorists, thieves, sex criminals, rapists, pedophes, and murderers into the US VERY setious.

I am positive Joe has taken his part in overwhelming, burdening, and destroying local / state / federal budges and agencies ectremely seriously.

And of course Joe has taken seriously his actions that have all but wiped out our sovereignty and has severely damaged not only our national security and safety but the lives of Americans as well.

Bden should not be Impeached or removed from office via the 25th Amendment. He should be arrested, marched out of the oval office in handcuffs, for TREASON.

In this nation, based on a system of checks and balances, one man should not have the power to destroy this nation, surrendering it to foreign invasion, as Joe Biden has.

Last edited:
1672794447998.png

And if lightening doesn't soon strike this bitch dead for telling the largest, most political lies in US history...

1672794429416.png

...she should be dragged out of the WH and put on display for all to see with a sign that reads:

1672794703499.png

'Guilty of Spreading Disinformation
PAID To LIE To The American People'

View attachment 744580
"President Biden has taken the border very seriously since day one".

Oh, I am sure he has taken violating both Constitution and US law very seriously.

I am sure Joe has worked seriously hard to ensure the border stays open while setting a recvord by allowing more than 5 million illegals into the country in just 2 years.

I am sure Joe has taken his role in facilitating, aiding, and abetting illegal imigtation into the US, drug / human / child / sex trafficking, and helping cartel members, mules, terrorists, thieves, sex criminals, rapists, pedophes, and murderers into the US VERY setious.

I am positive Joe has taken his part in overwhelming, burdening, and destroying local / state / federal budges and agencies ectremely seriously.

And of course Joe has taken seriously his actions that have all but wiped out our sovereignty and has severely damaged not only our national security and safety but the lives of Americans as well.

Bden should not be Impeached or removed from office via the 25th Amendment. He should be arrested, marched out of the oval office in handcuffs, for TREASON.

In this nation, based on a system of checks and balances, one man should not have the power to destroy this nation, surrendering it to foreign invasion, as Joe Biden has.

What a joke!!!
biden has done everything he can to open the borders and it's obvious to anyone with a brain.

View attachment 744586

And if lightening doesn't soon strike this bitch dead for telling the largest, most political lies in US history...

View attachment 744585

...she should be dragged out of the WH and put on display for all to see with a sign that reads:

View attachment 744593
'Guilty of Spreading Disinformation
PAID To LIE To The American People'

She said illegals are not walking across the border.

Just a flat out lie.

She continually claims the Trump admin caused this crisis. She is lying.

The lying bag of shit had no comment on the FBI telling Twitter who to ban.

She is an awful person. Just an authoritarian lying mouthpiece.

Just a flat out lie.

Democrats have publicly declared that disinformation is a threat to our democratic republic...

...and the Press Secretary for the President of the United States is on TV daily doing her best impersonation of 'Baghdad Bob', undermining our democratic republic.

:uhh:

Just a flat out lie.

She's also an election denier, and thus a threat to our democracy.

1672868700972.png

Forum List

Back