Just waiting on the fat lady to sing!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And she should sing loud and long enough for Trump, Tucker and the maga mob to get an earful, because they backed their hero Putin's terrible war of aggression.

Russia's impending defeat is especially harmful to "I'm smarter than the generals, Trump," who backed the wrong horse, yet thinks he is smart enough to command America's armed forces. In reality he's just a walking disaster! Bigly!!!

I'm not backing either side now.
I would never back Russia for anything, however more and more it's looking like backing Ukraine may be a loser as well.

Nazi symbols, salutes on display at Ukrainian nationalist march​

Nazi collaborator greeting becomes official Ukraine army salute​

'Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the Heroes! These words and this greeting will become Armed Forces of Ukraine official military greeting.'​

And she should sing loud and long enough for Trump, Tucker and the maga mob to get an earful, because they backed their hero Putin's terrible war of aggression.

Russia's impending defeat is especially harmful to "I'm smarter than the generals, Trump," who backed the wrong horse, yet thinks he is smart enough to command America's armed forces. In reality he's just a walking disaster! Bigly!!!
too late, she dead

Speaking of fat ladies, it's going to be fun watching you campaign for Hillary again next year!

The fat lady just got kicked out of the Speaker's chair. Whatever other "fat lady" the phony left wing foreign posters have in mind is probably related to the fat American funding for the Ukraine debacle.

Forum List

Back