Just the Facts... how many school age kids have died from COVID?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As of July 22, about 4.13 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic.
Children were 0.00%-0.26% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 8 states reported zero child deaths
1,631 deaths of children since 2/7/20 in the USA.
In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths among children and adolescents in the United States.
8% of all children death between 0 and 18 in the USA from Covid.
Is it worth it to close schools?

As of July 22, about 4.13 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic.
Children were 0.00%-0.26% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 8 states reported zero child deaths
1,631 deaths of children since 2/7/20 in the USA.
In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths among children and adolescents in the United States.
8% of all children death between 0 and 18 in the USA from Covid.
Is it worth it to close schools?
How many must die to justify your morbid sense of public education that should make you happy?

It's for the safety of the adults stupid.
So the "adults" with comorbidity issues, diabetes, obesity should be masked and vaccinated. I have no problem.
But the science doesn't like! While kids may transmit... i.e. then if you are a fat diabetic teacher you definitely need be vaccinated and wear a mask on the safe side. But to close schools which by the way I'm in favor of just because the teachers' union won't exist then... I mean what power would they have anymore when the science says kids don't die.. fat diabetic teachers MAY... if they don't vaccinate and wear a mask! Simple as that.
But to close schools???

New Topics

Forum List

Back