Just signed up

Hello Welshman...

942784l8j4vk65jg.gif

Welcome to the USMB..:)

welcome74.gif

Hope you enjoy posting here....there's lots of interesting topics and many who will be glad to discuss them with you.......

Maybe we should tell Martin about reporting neg rep. I saw that he had 19 points, and I gave him some more pos rep, then it went to zero....someone must have negged him!

I saw your thread to Admin, about neg rep, but most noobs don't even know about it. I know I was asked why I was red when I first joined....and I didn't know what they were talking about, so how can they even report it?

Whoever negs a noob is an idiot....

Maybe we should tell Martin about reporting neg rep. I saw that he had 19 points, and I gave him some more pos rep, then it went to zero....someone must have negged him!

I saw your thread to Admin, about neg rep, but most noobs don't even know about it. I know I was asked why I was red when I first joined....and I didn't know what they were talking about, so how can they even report it?

Whoever negs a noob is an idiot....

Ok..scenario here:

You find a new board that looks mighty interesting. So you join. You look around, see the Introduction thread. So you go and introduce yourself. You get neg'd. Do you know how to report? Would you report at a brand new board you just joined? Oh hayell no. The mods and admin don't know you from adam, and they will think you are being an idiot for complaining on some jerk being an asshole which means they are whiners? So no. They don't report it even if they knew how. They just LEAVE.

Hello everyone my name is Martin.

Hello Martin. :)

I hope you bring goodwill and enlightenment ( :eusa_whistle: ) to our little place, we call....USMB. So much variety.

I like it here and hope you do, too. The posters and the Mods are great.

*******WELCOME*******

If you hang tough, Martin, I will bump ya up again soon as I can.

Everyone runs the gauntlet here. Just don't let go, dude. :lol:

Welshman IN Wales or having fled as did my family some decades ago?

"Welshness Test": Complete the sentence that begins: "Taffy was a Welshman......"

On second thought, don't complete it, just say where Taffy went on his little jaunt (as said in the second sentence).

Yeah, he only posted 3 posts and had zero points, even after I gave him some pos rep.

It's a shame that "jerks" are allowed to get away with negging in the intro threads....no way a noob is going to report it....they probably don't even know they are getting negged...I know I didn't, but thanks to you and some other nice people, it was reversed....

It is against the rules to neg in the intro threads so some assholes are running around negging noobs because they are bullies and pricks and don't like opinions different than their own. They know a noob can't fight back much.

This is getting ridiculous.

OK, I just looked at this guys' three threads and he didn't say anything neg worthy at all. He didn't even disagree with anyone.

So yeah, someone is negging newbs for no reason and they are cowards and assholes because they can hide.

I say all newbs that get negged post it in the neg rep to laugh at so we can see who these cowards are.

I'll POS rep everyone of these posts unless the person truly is a troll or says something disgusting.

Why are people negging all the newbs?

Mods, admins, be aware. People are being driven off the site.

It is against the rules to neg in the intro threads so some assholes are running around negging noobs because they are bullies and pricks and don't like opinions different than their own. They know a noob can't fight back much.

This is getting ridiculous.

Probably the ones that neg rep a boot are the same ones that send out viruses on the internet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back