Just saying...

Not interested in discussing or debating...just saying...this is one opinion I beleive
He lays heavy blame on Democratic governors for the mask mandate. What B.S. This isn't an R/D thing, but a intelligence test that anti-maskers are failing and a Republican governor gives the word.

Wear the damn mask..

The Democrats have no business testing anyone's intelligence.

Not interested in discussing or debating...just saying...this is one opinion I beleive
He lays heavy blame on Democratic governors for the mask mandate. What B.S. This isn't an R/D thing, but a intelligence test that anti-maskers are failing and a Republican governor gives the word.

Wear the damn mask..

Sure, it's not R/D . Democrats needed the virus to cheat the election . Everyone knows that.

Wear the damn mask..
Sure, it's not R/D . Democrats needed the virus to cheat the election . Everyone knows that.
Everybody but the Supreme Court. Sorry skippy, you lose again! :auiqs.jpg:

Wear the damn mask..
Hogan is a Republican. Please try and keep up. :rolleyes-41:

Wear the damn mask..

Larry Hogan is as much a "republican" as Charlie Baker.

Shove your mask up your ass.

Wear the damn mask..
Hogan is a Republican. Please try and keep up. :rolleyes-41:

Sure he is.

Stop posting these lies. You are literally killing people.

You're an idiot.

Just sayin'.
Drama queen.
Quit bitching and out on yer mask ya fuckin' crybaby.
I highly doubt you could survive, but I hope you live in Texas.

You're an idiot.

Just sayin'.
Drama queen.
I've lived all over the world, and currently reside in Kansas. I wouldn't live in texas,. You know what they say about that place.

You're an idiot.

Just sayin'.
Drama queen.
living in the best state in the nation at the moment...FLORIDA!

Forum List

Back