"Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt, And Leave The Rest To Me And Congressional Allies"

Sure, the compulsive orange, liar on the witness stand, in court.

Gaslighting doesn't work in court.
But the 5th amendment does......boy they'd wig for sure......that would be so funny, they'd be running around in little circles spouting gibberish....LOL

images

What does the 5th amendment have to do with the lying retard?
What does the 5th amendment have to do with the lying retard?
You forget what you posted already? You aren't posting from the Oval Office, are you?

You mentioned getting your favorite president on the witness stand.

Oh, so you don't know how it works, then
WTF? Retard.

Sorry, pal....didn't mean to embarrass you.
Sure, meanwhile, I'm posting the fucking amendment, just so YOU can, possibly, finally answer my question.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

So now, dipshit.

WTF does Trump taking the witness stand and the 5th amendment have to do with the orange liar?

WTF? Retard.

Sure, meanwhile, I'm posting the fucking amendment, just so YOU can, possibly, finally answer my question.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

So now, dipshit.

WTF does Trump taking the witness stand and the 5th amendment have to do with the orange liar?
And you call me a retard..............

iu

One more time and pay very close attention.

YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT AND YOU KNOW YOU AINT GOT SHIT. IN ORDER TO KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT, YOU WOULD FIRST HAVE TO KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT AND YOU STILL AIN'T GOT SHIT.

THE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT MOTHER FUCKING STAIN MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING DO NOT MOTHER FUCKING HAVE ANY MOTHER FUCKING PROOF OF MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

One more time and pay very close attention.

YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT AND YOU KNOW YOU AINT GOT SHIT. IN ORDER TO KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT, YOU WOULD FIRST HAVE TO KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT AND YOU STILL AIN'T GOT SHIT.

THE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT MOTHER FUCKING STAIN MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING DO NOT MOTHER FUCKING HAVE ANY MOTHER FUCKING PROOF OF MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.
Dude....see your shrink.....I don't think your meds are working.

Can we make you the poster boy for unhinged?

iu

And you call me a retard..............

iu
WTF.............RETARD?

I just posted the 5th amendment, spit it out.
WTF does THAT have to do with TRUMP?

I think Trump is right, he is a genius.......................compared to his cult.

SAD.

Proving it in court is another story.

The same can be said for the so-called "Evidence" of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud that remains unproven after over 62+lawsuits alleging such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

All the MAGA MEAT HEADS ever bloviate about is how, "The Election Was Stolen", or "How The Election Was Rigged", yet when asked to provide evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, all these single digit IQ Traitor Lovers can do is blame, "The Courts" for their so -called evidence never being proven.

For any Dead From The Neck Fucking Up Traitor Humper to say something needs to be proven in court, when each and everyone of their claim remains unproven is sad, sick, pathetic joke.

All I can really say is this, :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

Most Mafia Bosses are....
On the campaign trail in 2016, Trump bashed Hillary Clinton after some members of her staff invoked the amendment during a congressional investigation.

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark made good on his promise and pleaded the Fifth Amendment more than 100 times during his deposition with the House January 6 committee on Wednesday,Former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark made good on his promise and pleaded the Fifth Amendment more than 100 times during his deposition with the House January 6 committee on Wednesday.

The same can be said for the so-called "Evidence" of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud that remains unproven after over 62+lawsuits alleging such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

All the MAGA MEAT HEADS ever bloviate about is how, "The Election Was Stolen", or "How The Election Was Rigged", yet when asked to provide evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud, all these single digit IQ Traitor Lovers can do is blame, "The Courts" for their so -called evidence never being proven.

For any Dead From The Neck Fucking Up Traitor Humper to say something needs to be proven in court, when each and everyone of their claim remains unproven is sad, sick, pathetic joke.

All I can really say is this, :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:
At least one leftwing peckerwood here agrees that the J6 hearing is baloney
Thank you for your help..

On the campaign trail in 2016, Trump bashed Hillary Clinton after some members of her staff invoked the amendment during a congressional investigation.

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark made good on his promise and pleaded the Fifth Amendment more than 100 times during his deposition with the House January 6 committee on Wednesday,Former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark made good on his promise and pleaded the Fifth Amendment more than 100 times during his deposition with the House January 6 committee on Wednesday.
There are two standards with the trump cult. There are the standards that trump has, which of course allow him to commit multiple crimes and then there are the standards everyone else has...which of course is the law.

trump rules with fear, lies, and threats of violence. The repub party is scared to death of him and his cult.

You did it for me......

200.gif

I see you're still cornfused.
You're the one confused, MORON.
I'll post the 5th amendment again, maybe have the 4th grade kid down the street explain it to you.

So, you're a Trumptard, and for all this time, you don't know your dear leader?

It appears you don't.

The three main things the fat, orange, bloviator thrives on is adulation, power, and revenge.

The prosecutors know this, they won't ask the compulsive, liar to incriminate himself.
They will just give Trump the opportunity to incriminate/blame/rat on others, which, he can't resist, because he is so vindictive.

Trump won't have to implicate himself, he will implicate others and in doing so, the retard will implicate himself.

Forum List

Back