"Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt, And Leave The Rest To Me And Congressional Allies"

Really?

Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt,​

A fraudulent election is a corrupt one. It is the topic, moron.

There was no such fraud, FruitLoops. 20 months since the election and you still have nothing.

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

There was no such fraud, FruitLoops. 20 months since the election and you still have nothing.

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
There is digital and video evidence. You do not have to admit it but it does not change the fact it is there.

There is digital and video evidence. You do not have to admit it but it does not change the fact it is there.

Watch this....

Post a video of someone depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes....

obama-mic-drop.gif

Watch this....

Post a video of someone depositing ballots into multiple drop boxes....

obama-mic-drop.gif
He did that when he said Trump would never be president. Also Obama is a traitor. The videos are there and will come out. Why won't you answer me about what you are going to do when they do?

I'm bonkers? Look at your unAmerican hate diatribe against Republicans in your signature space. "Klunk." I heard that. It was your footshoot. :laughing0301:
Yup, totally bonkers. Trump was not trying to find anything but a way to steal the election he lost; ultimately settling on a scheme to get fake electors submitted to Congress so Pence could reject legit Biden electors and make Trump president despite losing the election.
MAGA lies with such ease....That one may think they are part of the trump family.

He did that when he said Trump would never be president. Also Obama is a traitor. The videos are there and will come out. Why won't you answer me about what you are going to do when they do?

So I challenge you to post a video of what you claim exists and as expected, you post none.

:dance:

Trump WAS right!

The election WAS corrupt. Millions of Americans want to know this below.....among many other criminal issues that happened in this coup, because this WAS a coup d'état ... it WAS NOT a legal election.

View attachment 519803

The one thing you lack is the one thing you shit for brains do not have, evidence. Verifiable Evidence. You ain't got shit and you know you ain't got shit.

62+Lawsuits were filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 62+Lawsuits alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud were tossed for LACK OF MOTHER FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Quoting Ghouli, "WE HAVE PLENTY OF THEORIES, BUT WE HAVE NO PROOF".

THE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE SHIT STAIN TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing you lack is the one thing you shit for brains do not have, evidence. Verifiable Evidence. You ain't got shit and you know you ain't got shit.

62+Lawsuits were filed alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 62+Lawsuits alleging Election Fraud/Voter Fraud were tossed for LACK OF MOTHER FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Quoting Ghouli, "WE HAVE PLENTY OF THEORIES, BUT WE HAVE NO PROOF".

THE MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE SHIT STAIN TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we are nearly two years after the election and that dumb orange POS is still flying around the country saying he won the election. What a treasonous POS he is.

Here we are nearly two years after the election and that dumb orange POS is still flying around the country saying he won the election. What a treasonous POS he is.

He makes a lot of money doing that.

From the J6 hearings....someone is going to be indicted. I am not certain that Garland will go after trump...But if I had to wager, I would think that Eastman and Rudy are jail bound. The only thing that could save them is if a repub wins in 2024 and pardons the slimy criminals.

WOW, just like their dear leader, Trump humpers, the 'law and order" party, know so little about what they champion.

18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity​

It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government as defined in section 7322(1) of title 5, United States Code.
www.law.cornell.edu › uscode › text
Proving it in court is another story.

From the J6 hearings....someone is going to be indicted. I am not certain that Garland will go after trump...But if I had to wager, I would think that Eastman and Rudy are jail bound. The only thing that could save them is if a repub wins in 2024 and pardons the slimy criminals.

Garland is afraid of his damn shadow. Our best for any indictment is coming from Georgia. Fani Willis is hell on wheels. Those tapes of the telephonic communication between the Traitor and both the Governor and Secretary of State of Georgia are admissible.

Garland is afraid of his damn shadow. Our best for any indictment is coming from Georgia. Fani Willis is hell on wheels. Those tapes of the telephonic communication between the Traitor and both the Governor and Secretary of State of Georgia are admissible.
Bravoactually is going out on a limb here?

I agree. I think Rudy and Eastman will be indicted for the false electors. The first show yo fall on trump will be Georgia. If Garland cam muster enough courage, he will go after trump.

Forum List

Back