"Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt, And Leave The Rest To Me And Congressional Allies"

The only reason the Traitor wanted to remain in the WH was avoid going to jail. He failed on both counts.
So that,s the best false narrative that your puppetmasters can give in order to obfuscate the sewer they have turned Washington DC into. You have playing God confused with righteousness.

He did not threaten coerce intimidate or command, he simple made a statement which when it was not acted on NOTHING happened proving none of those things happened. Pretty simple concept really.
Well, he did make some comments about installing someone else as AG who would be more amenable to his demands.

Let’s play hypothetical.

Obama tells the AG on October 31st to just say that Trump colluded with Russia, leave the rest to me.

nope you would be wrong. get back to us when he is charged,

1627831065872.png

It's over for Trump. The commies stole all Trump's ballots and gave them to the Martians, who then ate them.
Except for a few that the martians gave to Hunter Biden to paint his artwork on.
The cyberbilly-ninjas have just shone a light on Hunter's painting and found it infested with bamboo fibres!

Traitor-Linked Are Still Funneling Donor Money To His Properties.

And The Grift Goes On.

Yes all you dead from the neck up brain dead psycophantic idiots, keep that money flowing. He will spend anyway he wants. Except of course on poltical campaigns that he tells he is funding.

God you people are so fucking dumb.

It's over for Trump. The commies stole all Trump's ballots and gave them to the Martians, who then ate them.
Except for a few that the martians gave to Hunter Biden to paint his artwork on.
The cyberbilly-ninjas have just shone a light on Hunter's painting and found it infested with bamboo fibres!

As good a conspiracy as the rest I suppose.

It started in Korea. But I was referencing the deplorable denial of the LOTUS's attempted coup.
I'm just pointing out, that if the left makes this whole COVID election, and Capitol riot out to be more than it is. . . and do not understand the nature of reactionaries or reactionary politics . . . powerful forces behind the scenes will come back to haunt them.

I do not know if it will be Trump, but I have a bad feeling about all of it.

Biden promised to heal, and yet? He we are, making domestic terrorists of folks that have differing POV.

:dunno:

I only see things going south by what they are doing.

. . . if you actually, really want to see it as a "coup," rather than a protest that got out of hand, and believe that narrative, and support the prosecution of simple protesters as such, don't be surprised when you haven't studied what had happened before in history. . .

Sure, stick them all in a hole, give them years and years to stew and be angry, and see what happens when powerful oligarchs give them money when they get out and the nation is in even more shitty shape. . . .

if you actually, really want to see it as a "coup," rather than a protest that got out of hand, and believe that narrative, and support the prosecution of simple protesters as such, don't be surprised when you haven't studied what had happened before in history
Trump supporters might disagree with you.

All the rioters on Jan.6th were BLM'ers and all the police were commies dressed up in police uniforms.
It was Biden who sent the rioters to the Capitol to root out the commies.

Well now he has admitted that he said it.

He did it to -
“were meant to uphold the integrity and honesty of elections and the sanctity of our vote

I wonder who wrote that for the semi literate fuck ?

LOCK HIM UP !!

Trump supporters might disagree with you.

Ah. . . you see?

That is just a few extremists. You actually think this woman had the ability to "overthrow the government," are you being serious? I have a suspicion you did not watch that video or read that article I linked, or ponder upon it's implications.

Throw all these folks in jail, let them rot, and if the fortunes of the nation do not improve, what then? :dunno: Destroy the principles the nation was founded on, destroy the very ideals of America itself, while doing it as a means to claim to "preserve the nation," and then see what happens.

IMO? You will have more problems, and not just with folks on the right.

107e760c55b503ffa85bffb16a97a452.jpg

,o1 a1-2.jpg

Ah. . . you see?

That is just a few extremists. You actually think this woman had the ability to "overthrow the government," are you being serious? I have a suspicion you did not watch that video or read that article I linked, or ponder upon it's implications.

Throw all these folks in jail, let them rot, and if the fortunes of the nation do not improve, what then? :dunno: Destroy the principles the nation was founded on, destroy the very ideals of America itself, while doing it as a means to claim to "preserve the nation," and then see what happens.

IMO? You will have more problems, and not just with folks on the right.

107e760c55b503ffa85bffb16a97a452.jpg

View attachment 520038
Of course she didn’t have the ability to overthrow the government. That doesn’t change the intent of the action.

The foundations of the country are democratic elections with peaceful transition of power. Failing to punish those who attempt (regardless of their competency) to do otherwise is not going to help the country. They’ll get due process, each and every one of them, and a trial if they chose.

We aren’t destroying the principles of the nation. We are defending them.

Of course she didn’t have the ability to overthrow the government. That doesn’t change the intent of the action.

The foundations of the country are democratic elections with peaceful transition of power. Failing to punish those who attempt (regardless of their competency) to do otherwise is not going to help the country. They’ll get due process, each and every one of them, and a trial if they chose.

We aren’t destroying the principles of the nation. We are defending them.
It is as a suspected.

You never watched that video I posted.

If you had, you would have seen that is EXACTLY what George said the reactionaries said, as that lady in that twitter video said, in the Beer Hall revolt. And what was the reaction of the STATE?

What happened several years later. . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well now he has admitted that he said it.

He did it to -
“were meant to uphold the integrity and honesty of elections and the sanctity of our vote

I wonder who wrote that for the semi literate fuck ?

LOCK HIM UP !!
There won't be enough room in prisons to lock up all the people you want to lock up.

“Just say that the election was corrupt...
The Cry Baby Sore Loser has contempt for democracy. If the People's agenda does not comport with his own in any election, it is, by his definition, "corrupt."

On election night in 2012, when President Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a"total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.​
In 2012, the Loser tweeted, "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"
In 2012, the Loser whined, that malcontents should "fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice," because "the world is laughing at us."
When Loser lost the Iowa caucuses in 2016, Loser denied having lost and mewled, "Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it!"
In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump insisted, "The election is absolutely being rigged!"
Even after Clinton graciously conceded the "rigged" election, the Cry Baby Loser ran away from reality, whining , "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally!"

[https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ed-if-he-doesn-t-like-the-results/ar-BB1aUshA]​

The pattern is undeniable:
Whenever Loser is upset by democracy, he craps on it.
Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.25.38 PM.png

Forum List

Back