Just Put It Here

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Good morning, all.

In a little while, the BLS will release its jobs report for January. It will show that we had yet another month of solid private sector job growth, a small improvement in wages and the UE rate will remain stable at 5%.

Please....use this thread to post your comments about why this is awful news for America. Be sure and include some claptrap about the REAL unemployment rate and the labor participation rate. It just won't be the same if you don't. Also...adding comments about ISIS, heroin use and the Zica virus will greatly bolster your case.

Of course....you can also post why this news is good.....but you'll have to turn in your nutbag card for a few minutes.

Obama has failed to vet mosquitoes entering the country. Trump would build a giant dome around America, and make the mosquitoes pay for it.

Manufacturing is contracting, corporate profits are declining, inventories are piling up and I don't trust any jobs report or data telling me there is 5% unemployment while 90+ million are out of the workforce.

Did anyone ever say that the economy would never "rebound?" What happened was the longest and weakest recovery in history. Bought with the treasure of our grandchildren. We as a country should be ashamed of what we did to our grandchildren. We allowed failure to be rewarded and we are now seeing the signs of the same thing happening again.

Yes, unemployment is steady and more people are seeking work, mostly because their unemployment is running out, in my opinion.

So instead of just posting cherry picked facts look around and ask yourself, are you better off then you were 10 years ago after the democrat take over.

Added $9 trillion in debt, Fed added $4 Trillion and growth is stagnant, moribund.

This won't end well

Yay! More jobs at Home Depot and Best Buy! Obama's economic miracle. :lmao:

20120110-graph-america-has-a-part-time-employment-problem.png

Graph: America Has a Part-time Employment Problem : Blog of the Century : The Century Foundation

Part-time jobs put millions in poverty or close to it
Part-time jobs: America's hidden unemployment crisis
141119014029-americas-hidden-job-problem-1024x576.png

Did anyone ever say that the economy would never "rebound?" What happened was the longest and weakest recovery in history. Bought with the treasure of our grandchildren. We as a country should be ashamed of what we did to our grandchildren. We allowed failure to be rewarded and we are now seeing the signs of the same thing happening again.

Yes, unemployment is steady and more people are seeking work, mostly because their unemployment is running out, in my opinion.

So instead of just posting cherry picked facts look around and ask yourself, are you better off then you were 10 years ago after the democrat take over.

It was never a "recovery."

Let's be honest, it was a restructuring.

It was never a "recovery."

Let's be honest, it was a restructuring.

Excellent!

No sane person can look around and conclude that all is well with the economy. The OP is a leftist kook.

Forum List

Back