Just me or is the majority of WACK JOB leftists white people?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
People are nuts. See, they believe their actions and words make them "patriots" of the black community. This is the result of a bored, spoiled and selfish people, who cannot solve simple problems, who lack legitimate causes, who are easily triggered by the liberal elite via propaganda and "education", and who are the front runners for a rapid dumbing down of the US public. .

At any rate, HA!, watch these people attack the monument as if they're brave and heroic. But you know, conservatives are stupid. Wholly shit, that had to hurt. I don't think the soldier felt any of it though. Anyway, they're a disaster, and what might be contrary to popular belief, seems most of the left wing wack fucks are white people. Shit leftists, that makes me a white racist against white people, fun. Golly, now I feel like a black man's patriot.

It's worth watching the video that follows. Leftists will hate it, because they're mostly white males, beards, southern accents. The type of people who build and fix stuff, solve problems, hunt, race, fish, blue collar. You know, the primitives.

They hate them because they're not indoctrinated by leftist poison. Which part of their message is BS? Take a piece, don't dress it up, and explain where these people are wrong for discussion. USMESSAGEBOARD believes in the first amendment, so we can discuss it.

Notice how comments are disabled? I suspect that's Youtube's doing, and these PATRIOTS were under attack by propaganda etc., from the "new" "liberal". Wouldn't that be a shock?

Last edited:
People are nuts. See, they believe their actions and words make them "patriots" of the black community. This is the result of a bored, spoiled and selfish people, who cannot solve simple problems, who lack legitimate causes, who are easily triggered by the liberal elite via propaganda and "education", and who are the front runners for a rapid dumbing down of the US public. .

At any rate, HA!, watch these people attack the monument as if they're brave and heroic. But you know, conservatives are stupid. Wholly shit, that had to hurt. I don't think the soldier felt any of it though. Anyway, they're a disaster, and what might be contrary to popular belief, seems most of the left wing wack fucks are white people. Shit leftists, that makes me a white racist against white people, fun. Golly, now I feel like a black man's patriot.

It's worth watching the video that follows. Leftists will hate it, because they're mostly white males, beards, southern accents. The type of people who build and fix stuff, solve problems, hunt, race, fish, blue collar. You know, the primitives.

They hate them because they're not indoctrinated by leftist poison. Which part of their message is BS? Take a piece, don't dress it up, and explain where these people are wrong for discussion. USMESSAGEBOARD believes in the first amendment, so we can discuss it.

Notice how comments are disabled? I suspect that's Youtube's doing, and these PATRIOTS were under attack by propaganda etc., from the "new" "liberal". Wouldn't that be a shock?

its mostly you------both sides acted llke feces flinging monkeys------PROUD FECES FLINGERS

its mostly you------both sides acted llke feces flinging monkeys------PROUD FECES FLINGERS

Cough, that's out of context.

There are plenty of crazy ass black and brown supremacist groups that vote 100% Democrat.

when the topic includes jerks who attack a statue as a GROUP and jerks who spit
red neck --------feces flingers is always CONTEXT

There are plenty of crazy ass black and brown supremacist groups that vote 100% Democrat.

Agreed, but if you watch many of these assaults on America and the right, it appears to be by the hands of mostly white people.

sorta true-----depends on when and where ------the attacks seem to be GROUP efforts ---
based on GROUP ideologies------lots of white kids are VERY LEFTEST-----its THE THING
to be on college compuses

when the topic includes jerks who attack a statue as a GROUP and jerks who spit
red neck --------feces flingers is always CONTEXT

Looks like a lot of talk. Add some validity to your point, in context. The second video, which part of the "jerks who spit redneck's" message is wrong?

The first video in the OP made me think chimps. So, took about 10 seconds to locate this video (perhaps they should take it off the air, too offensive?) Anyway, here you go. I'm racist as fuck. These white people, and the politically correct token of color are monkeys.

On a side, the monkeys felt scared because they're prey. Seems like rational behavior. Doesn't apply to our situation. Eventually the chimpanzees also wised up to the situation. Therefore, you could argue chimpanzees = superior > leftists.

Forum List

Back