Just Make It Illegal to Arrest Blacks: to Honor the Memory of George Floyd, Social Justice Advocates Urge Big Box Retailers to Re-Think Calls to Polic

Every event in the following is due to Biden voters, like you:

The election was months away at that point.

But lying is what you do. You're just not very good at it.

1. I never lie.

2. I'm never wrong.....let's prove it: you're a low-life lying sub-human.
Aren't you the savage who said this?

The question:
“In other words, you support mass murdering babies because supporting and raising them is too difficult. Are you related to Heinrich Himmler?

Your answer:
"I guess that's no, I don't really care about the lives of these babies."

Are you related to Heinrich Himmler?

3. Every one of these attacks on Americans and America was by a Biden voter:

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Your a fabulous liar, whose transparent deceit is apparent to all who read your tripe.

Sooooo....how come there are no examples in any of your posts?

Looks like your 'lie' post became a boomerang, huh?

If you hurry, you can change your dumb avi to the oh-so-accurate "Dunce."

1. I never lie.

The question:
“In other words, you support mass murdering babies because supporting and raising them is too difficult. Are you related to Heinrich Himmler?

Your answer:

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Your a fabulous liar, whose transparent deceit is apparent to all who read your tripe.

It's 'you're' a fabulous liar'.
And yes you are!

Most of these violent young black males even when arrested and convicted usually get probation due to the fact that our jails are too overcrowded with them already.

Thus we see when these violent black offenders attack another hapless chinaman or lady....and get caught....they invariably have a very long rap sheet with probation after probation granted.....thus black violence just continues to grow.

Do you know what the data means?

Yes, that White People are treated differently by our criminal justice system than people of color.

People who have means to secure a decent lawyer are treated differently than those who do not.

So you're with racist Biden that blacks can't figure out how to: get an ID, hire a lawyer or accountant or shower and speak?
Sry, I believe you are dead wrong. Correct me if I am wrong. I believe that Biden said there were no black lawyers and black accountants. With that, you know the rest

how so? the data did not say that. Unless you can show the data of "let go" white people. If not, you just presented your opinion as a fact

No, common sense says that, guy.

White kids get taken to their parents with a warning, black kids go to jail.
So, we go back to the same thing? Is it a class or a race issue?

1. I never lie.

The question:

Your answer:

And yes you are!

Busted by the Grammer Nazi! Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhh!

Watts Nex; sicin da spealing popo on mi?

Most of these violent young black males even when arrested and convicted usually get probation due to the fact that our jails are too overcrowded with them already.

Thus we see when these violent black offenders attack another hapless chinaman or lady....and get caught....they invariably have a very long rap sheet with probation after probation granted.....thus black violence just continues to grow.

Worse than that.......the Democrats encouraged the arson, looting, anarko-terrorism by this:

the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

dailycaller.com

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.
dailycaller.com

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”
www.lawenforcementtoday.com

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

1. I never lie.

The question:

Your answer:

And yes you are!

Busted by the Grammer Nazi! Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhh!

Watts Nex; sicin da spealing popo on mi?

Yet he was substantially, syntactically, literally correct.

Looks like your reputation is getting around.

Yes, that White People are treated differently by our criminal justice system than people of color.

People who have means to secure a decent lawyer are treated differently than those who do not.

So you're with racist Biden that blacks can't figure out how to: get an ID, hire a lawyer or accountant or shower and speak?
Sry, I believe you are dead wrong. Correct me if I am wrong. I believe that Biden said there were no black lawyers and black accountants. With that, you know the rest

No, he said that black would-be entrepreneurs don't have lawyers and accountants to help them succeed the way white entrepreneurs do.

No, he said that black would-be entrepreneurs don't have lawyers and accountants to help them succeed the way white entrepreneurs do.

Nor can they figure out how to get photo IDs.

Biden's said a number of racist things, any one of which was career ending from a Republican. I think he said blacks were more likely to be clean and articulate than to know how to get an ID or look up a lawyer or accountant

I just don't see any way for the left to spin this away from Dementia Joe believing that black people are ignorant, incompetent savages.

Um, reality... if you are poor and black, you are going to get a public defender who can't wait to plead you out so he can get back to the other 50 cases on his plate.

So let's fund the Public Defender offices as well as we Fund the prosecutors, and then we can get back and talk.

Except Biden never said that, but never mind.

Oh, it's clearly a race issue. A well-off middle class black kid is more likely to be pulled over by the police than a white trash kid from the trailer park.

Um, reality... if you are poor and black, you are going to get a public defender who can't wait to plead you out so he can get back to the other 50 cases on his plate.

If you are poor PERIOD you are likely to get a public defender. The “and black” part is just another attempt to insert race into every issue.

If you are poor PERIOD you are likely to get a public defender. The “and black” part is just another attempt to insert race into every issue.

Yes, you are more likely to be poor if you are black. We've had 400 years of institutionalized racism designed to keep them poor. That's how you get race in this.

But again- even a poor white kid from the Trailer Park is going to get better treatment than a black kid.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

I just don't see any way for the left to spin this away from Dementia Joe believing that black people are ignorant, incompetent savages.

The charge of 'racism' only has moment when used against a Republican.

But you already know that.

Except Biden never said that, but never mind.
It turned out, I was wrong. He just said "Young, Black Entrepreneurs Don't Have Lawyers or Accountants Like Whites," You need to ask him why.

Oh, it's clearly a race issue. A well-off middle class black kid is more likely to be pulled over by the police than a white trash kid from the trailer park.
Do you have data on that? Or, just you think it is.

It turned out, I was wrong. He just said "Young, Black Entrepreneurs Don't Have Lawyers or Accountants Like Whites," You need to ask him why.

I don't have to, he's absolutely right... Most start up businesses in the black community don't have those resources.

Do you have data on that? Or, just you think it is.

I posted several articles proving exactly that.

Forum List

Back