Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

The days of having candidates who have not done drugs are, for the most part and with few exceptions, over...

Exactly. What we should be more worried about today, is if they are stilling doing drugs.

boy they are rolling out the DIRT on Republicans now eh?

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS. You think they would of learned by helping in sending their party into minority statues in just SIX YEARS under their ugly BS such as this.

guess not. keep track folks in the upcoming Presidential elections.

The days of having candidates who have not done drugs are, for the most part and with few exceptions, over...

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS

i have seen the Right drone on and on about Obama's drug college drug use......the right has no problem with dirty politics or smears thats for sure- but I think it Bush's drug use in college is as irrelevant as Obama's- what about you?

You EVER see them talk Obama and the drugs he did? it's called desperation for the Democrat party and dirty politics with nothing but SMEARS

i have seen the Right drone on and on about Obama's drug college drug use......the right has no problem with dirty politics or smears thats for sure- but I think it Bush's drug use in college is as irrelevant as Obama's- what about you?

speaking of droning on. sheesh. I used him as an example ONLY. so sit down

algore...? Drugs left him imagining global warming.

speaking of droning on. sheesh. I used him as an example ONLY. so sit down

Forum List

Back