Just Let That Sink In

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I kid you knot about any of this.

The top law enforcement officer of the USA (other than Obama himself) is Loretta Lynch and she has repeatedly taken the 5th so as to not incriminate herself in criminal investigations. Just let that sink in.

The Clintons were flat broke when they left the White House in 2000, but now, after gifts from foreign leaders and multinational corporations, they are worth well over a hundred million dollars. Just let that sink in.

Hillary Clinton had all her emails subpoeana'd by Congress and yet she illegally destroyed 33,000 of them instead of obeying the law. She is part of a crime family, in the words of some FBI officials, and might be about to become the top law enforcement official in our nation. Just let that sink in.

Hillary Clinton denounced the violence at Trumps rallies, even though she was the one whose minnions organized and sponsored that violence. Just let that sink in.

Hillary Clinton has threatened, intimidated and bullied those who accused her husband of rape and sexual assault for over 30 years. She is running as champion of women. Just let that sink in.

Hillary Clinton was under investigation by the FBI when the DNC rigged the primaries to get her the nomination, and now when Hillary is again under investigation, she blames the FBI for it. Just let that sink in.

The Democratic Party supported slavery, bigotry and Jim Crow in three different centuries, and now claims to champion the same people that they once said were subhuman, even though none of the old segregationists ever left that party except one. Just let that sink in.

We have more people on food stamps and more people listed as "unemployable" than at any other time in our nations history and Democrats call this a "good economy". Just let that sink in.

The top donors to the Clinton Foundation are rulers of Muslim countries where women are second class citizens and homosexuals are executed. Just let that sink in.

In less than three years, illegal aliens have sexually assaulted about 1000 children in Texas alone while the Democratic Party, which defends illegal aliens, has repeated scandals involving pedophiles including this last one with Anthony Weiner who might bring down their POTUS nominee. Just let that sink in.

The biggest donors to our politicians are corporations and their lobbyists and they lose their funding to solve these problems when our problems get solved. We have been and still are "at war" with drugs, poverty, disease, corruption, terrorism, political fraud, cancer, etc FOR DECADES. Just let that sink in.

Last edited:
^ Hillary has been "protecting and serving" so much for Saudi's interests: she already can be qualified to be their president. The question is: what does that have to do with the interests of American people?

Last edited:
^ Hillary has done so much for ME countries (Saudi in particular), she already can be qualified to be their president. The question: why Americans need her as a president?
She better go move there when the election is over.

The Clintons are the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen. They would even drag down the Democrat party to line their own pockets.

The Clintons are the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen. They would even drag down the Democrat party to line their own pockets.
I honestly think that Hillary believes that if she doesnt win then she and many of her friends are going to prison.

So there is nothing she wont destroy or degrade to avoid jail time.

I hope her and obama are in the same cell and take turns felching each other.

Dems are abandoning her. Michelle Obama has stopped following her on Twitter and scrubbed her timeline of everything HRC going back 3 years. Sanders latest Tweet is very vague, Brazile fired, CNN under scrutiny, 2nd FBI invetigation and the WikiLeaks just keep getting more and more incriminating. Hell even Obama fails to say Comey is messing with the election. They wrote her off folks, she's on her own and the wheels are falling off.

There's more fallout to come so stay tuned.

Dems are looking to 2020. A failed Trump Presidency is what they have their sights on now. Was fun while it lasted, but Clinton's and the DNC's corruption, collusion, lies and deception finally brought the Clinton machine to its knee's.

Let this be a lesson to DC......somebody is watching you and it will get out. WikiLeaks did a great service to this country and I can't thank them enough so I donated to them

UPDATE: Elizabeth Warren just dumped her on Twitter. The exodus has begun

Dems are abandoning her. Michelle Obama has stopped following her on Twitter and scrubbed her timeline of everything HRC going back 3 years. Sanders latest Tweet is very vague, Brazile fired, CNN under scrutiny, 2nd FBI invetigation and the WikiLeaks just keep getting more and more incriminating. Hell even Obama fails to say Comey is messing with the election. They wrote her off folks, she's on her own and the wheels are falling off.

There's more fallout to come so stay tuned.

Dems are looking to 2020. A failed Trump Presidency is what they have their sights on now. Was fun while it lasted, but Clinton's and the DNC's corruption, collusion, lies and deception finally brought the Clinton machine to its knee's.

Let this be a lesson to DC......somebody is watching you and it will get out. WikiLeaks did a great service to this country and I can't thank them enough so I donated to them

UPDATE: Elizabeth Warren just dumped her on Twitter. The exodus has begun

I agree that The Dems are banking on a scandal plagued Donald Trump and they might get it as the NeverTrumpers will backstab Trump at every opportunity, starting with Paul Ryan. I honestly think that the odds are very good that Trump will be a one term President as his own party throws him to the wolves at every chance they get in collusion with the Democrats.

But we will see. The democrats smartest strategy would be to look for their own, much younger version of a hybrid Sanders/Trump candidate, get him some good press and then bring him around for the public to support. I am thinking Jim Webb, Manchin or Gwen Graham.

The Marxist grip on the national Democratic Party is a must or the party will be shunted aside int he 2020's as jobs become scarce due to the Robotics Revolution and job mongering policies replace almost all other issues other than guns and abortion.

Forum List

Back