Just left thousands of Tampa Trump enthusiasts at Rally.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The rally had easily 5,000+ people most enthusiastic. Heard some great speakers before Trump and when he spoke the place went wild. Many of the biased MSM seemed to be intent on interviewing the few FALSELY stereotypical Trump supporters. Saw vast amount of "Women for Trump" signs and women! A few blacks and a lot of Hispanics for Trump signs!
What I saw was a lot of people who truly love America and want to see it GREAT Again!

He is a fun speaker. Now you should go to THE WING HOUSE and watch some football!

Obama playing the race card is sickening. It just shows how racist the man is, and how bad he has been. And Hillary mixing it up with these celebrities who are terrible role models for children, just shows how corrupt they are, and how corrupt she is. I mean it's simple folks, just bring up these artist on YouTube, and watch their sexually explicit material where their target audience is young people who end up idolizing these demons who have sold their souls to the devil for the fame and fortune he is now granting them upon this earth. Pay day is coming for them soon, and they will regret the day they sold their souls like they did. Now here we have the queen of the devil using his minions to try and boost her campain numbers among the YOUTH. ?????... But of course we do.

Last edited:
Thank you for that completely irrelevant anecdotal story. You may resume receiving your marching orders from your lord and pussy grabbing savior.

The rally had easily 5,000+ people most enthusiastic. Heard some great speakers before Trump and when he spoke the place went wild. Many of the biased MSM seemed to be intent on interviewing the few FALSELY stereotypical Trump supporters. Saw vast amount of "Women for Trump" signs and women! A few blacks and a lot of Hispanics for Trump signs!
What I saw was a lot of people who truly love America and want to see it GREAT Again!
I made the best breakfast skillet I've ever made this morning.

Trump told them to vote so that it would be great.

Then to vote again to make it great again.

How often did you vote?

Did you vote early or are you putting it off?

:D

I made the best breakfast skillet I've ever made this morning.
What is a breakfast skillet? I know you didn't make a frying pan.

Trump holds the same rally's at the same locations and the same people show up....
And gives the same hate speech...

And then the loyal followers brag about it....
It's like the Grateful dead tours....

Rozman, you are fucked in the head. Trump rallies are great experiences!

red skull.jpg red skull2.jpg Was Trump loyalist Rudy G there?

Trump holds the same rally's at the same locations and the same people show up....

Since you already know. Could you tell us, without a google, what was in his speech you say was hate. Really not what you have been ordered to say what exactly was in the speech.

The Dead usually had guest or co-performers when I saw them a few times.

All people need to do is look at there children and think to themselves, do I want my teenager to be introduced to gang culture and sexually explicit material in their lives early on, or do they want to avoid that kind of mess for as long as possible ??? If this nation keeps promoting bad trends and created cultures that had swayed badly from being unique and interesting cultures, to becoming very bad influences on our youth because they sold out to the devil is just sickening. Ohhh that's right the devil is to strong a word to use, so let's just say that they sold themselves out to their darkest thinking in which exist within them, and that they should have kept such thinking suppressed in order to keep from causing their young brothers & sisters to go down the tragic paths in which they had gone down in their lives. Don't let these celebrities glamour and fame fool you, because ole Satan is going to promote them big league in a bid for as many souls as he can gather up under their names.

Last edited:
Obama playing the race card is sickening. It just shows how racist the man is, and how bad he has been. And Hillary mixing it up with these celebrities who are terrible role models for children, just shows how corrupt they are, and how corrupt she is. I mean it's simple folks, just bring up these artist on YouTube, and watch their sexually explicit material where their target audience is young people who end up idolizing these demons who have sold their souls to the devil for the fame and fortune he is now granting them upon this earth. Pay day is coming for them soon, and they will regret the day they sold their souls like they did. Now here we have the queen of the devil using his minions to try and boost her campain numbers among the YOUTH. ?????... But of course we do.

Yeah, obama played the race card didn't he.

There ya go, you'll love this stuff.

So...5k will make the difference in this election?

It all just goes to show just how dam disgusting this women is, because the very things in which she would not have allowed her own daughter to be exposed to, she uses openly to act like she's so cool for your vote ???? Think about that dishonesty for a second.

Forum List

Back