Just in time economy becoming a problem.

now you are just running off at the mouth…

everything i said was true

and Manson was a dem…

I'll bet you cannot show the evidence of anything that you benefited directly from trumps administration.
See how good you are now big mouth.

You don't know what politics Manson was. You're a liar.

And Joe Biden will make it better. :auiqs.jpg:
None of the Democrats, Biden included, understand how the economy works. Things like inflation, job creation, investment, supply and demand are either complete mysteries to them or they are so careless that they don't care about any of it. They don't understand how business will react to the things they do in government. All they know is how to hoodwink the voters to get reelected. Bernie Sanders is the worst of the lot and Biden is almost as bad.

You will have to forgive me as I do not recall who it was exactly that noted how big of a problem this is where the current economic issues are concerned. I did hit like but I saw no one else even comment on it.

People want to blame all of our problems on politicians and it's not that they don't deserve a lot of blame for lots of things but it was business that instituted "just in time". Just in time was one thing that led me to get things in order so I could retire early a few years ago.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
It's been one Biden clusterfuck after another.

None of the Democrats, Biden included, understand how the economy works. Things like inflation, job creation, investment, supply and demand are either complete mysteries to them or they are so careless that they don't care about any of it. They don't understand how business will react to the things they do in government. All they know is how to hoodwink the voters to get reelected. Bernie Sanders is the worst of the lot and Biden is almost as bad.
It is evident and for all to see. But people will remain blind for their political convictions. The endless demonizing of Trump since his election and before. And all of that...for this!

LOL Whenever a democrat is in office he doesn’t own anythIng. High gas prices nothing to do with Joe Xiden. Border crisis not Xiden’s fault. Failing economy nothing Joe Xiden can do. What a joke. Sorry, but Joe Xiden owns it all. He’s a complete disgrace and a failure.

Bite me. This gets so old........what I stated was a simple fact. You are so ate up with it that you aren't even able to comprehend that I care less about Biden and the Democrats. I do not belong to either cult.

Some of you (far too many at that) will try and find a way to blame a political party for anything and everything even though it would be completely irrelevant. The #1 college football team loses and you try and figure out how to blame politics.

Politicians did not come up with Just in Time. Business did. One can point out some aspect of it (not all of it) deals with taxes but that has been that way for years.

I don't know who you are thinking of, but I pointed out JIT is the source of the current supply chain problem in another topic this past week:

The private sector ends up being the source of so many of our problems. Now if we dealt with these problems like Capitalism is suppose to, like allowing GM to simply go bankrupt these problem would then work themselves out. We don't. It's break out societies checkbook. We force the taxpayers to "fix" these issues and still pretend it's Capitalism.

"
China’s economy is “more driven by exports than any time in the past decade,” but official energy use targets fail to take that into account, economists Larry Hu and Xinyu Ji of Macquarie Group said in a report.
Some provinces used up most of their quotas for energy consumption in the first half of the year and are cutting back to stay under their limits, according to Li Shuo, a climate policy expert at Greenpeace in Beijing.
Utility companies, meanwhile, are being squeezed by soaring coal and gas prices. That discourages them from increasing output because the government limits their ability to pass on costs to customers, said Li.

Prices have risen “past the range of what China’s electricity industry can bear,” Li said.
China has launched repeated campaigns to make its energy-hungry economy more efficient and clean up smog-choked cities.
City skies are visibly clearer, but the abrupt way the campaigns are carried out disrupts supplies of power, coal and gas, leaving families shivering in unheated homes and forcing factories to shut down." https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...-factories-households-grapple-with-power-cuts

We tried and tried to export the work I did to China. I was even asked to go to China to help set up a plant over there (not build the actual plant but to train employees). I said I wasn't interested. We want to blame this on China's energy issues BUT it comes down to the fact that China did not force a single business to move there.

As an aside it's funny the false idea we get of the Chinese worker. We tried to get them to make one product over there but it's quite labor intensive. The Chinese worker knew roughly what we get paid here and what they were getting paid and basically refused to do it. They would routinely just walk off and go back to farming.

They make one product we still make here also but most of our customers told us to quit sending them the Chinese crap as it was crap.

Joe Biden has absolutely nothing to do with this but obviously you don't understand the issue.
POSPOTUS JoeXi’s voters have proven the economic absurdity with the hiring of illegal immigrants, many infected with the communist virus that has eaten 700,000 legal Americans.

We tried and tried to export the work I did to China. I was even asked to go to China to help set up a plant over there (not build the actual plant but to train employees). I said I wasn't interested. We want to blame this on China's energy issues BUT it comes down to the fact that China did not force a single business to move there.

As an aside it's funny the false idea we get of the Chinese worker. We tried to get them to make one product over there but it's quite labor intensive. The Chinese worker knew roughly what we get paid here and what they were getting paid and basically refused to do it. They would routinely just walk off and go back to farming.

They make one product we still make here also but most of our customers told us to quit sending them the Chinese crap as it was crap.

Companies often moved to china because it is closer to an emerging market with billions of untapped customers potential. The cost differential between chinese and american made products was less than 10% before COVID/the energy crisis around a wide-range of products. Labor is not the biggest production input for every product. With cellphones and computers, for instance, it is the software licenses that can run ten fold or more of all the other costs per unit that goes into them.

Companies often moved to china because it is closer to an emerging market with billions of untapped customers potential. The cost differential between chinese and american made products was less than 10% before COVID/the energy crisis around a wide-range of products. Labor is not the biggest production input for every product. With cellphones and computers, for instance, it is the software licenses that can run ten fold or more of all the other costs per unit that goes into them.

Those who run corporations see every penny as increasing "shareholder value".

Biden Issues Dozens of Oil Drilling Permits in First Few Days

And gas prices are up all over the world, Ram. Not just here. Biden has nothing to do with it.
Oil prices are up all over the world because oil is a global commodity...and when one of the biggest users stops producing it even a little that puts pressure on the rest of the worlds supply...we were energy independent for the first time in my life which is something anti war in the sand libs have always wanted...so what happened to you people?...just because of orange man bad you are willing to risk more blood for oil????

Those who run corporations see every penny as increasing "shareholder value".

There are shareholders who believe that not doing so constitute a breach of the corporate leaders' fiduciary duty.

There are shareholders who believe that not doing so constitute a breach of the corporate leaders' fiduciary duty.

Of course.....it matters none if it harms the country or not.

Oil prices are up all over the world because oil is a global commodity...and when one of the biggest users stops producing it even a little that puts pressure on the rest of the worlds supply...we were energy independent for the first time in my life which is something anti war in the sand libs have always wanted...so what happened to you people?...just because of orange man bad you are willing to risk more blood for oil????
The biggest producers which slowed down production were Russia and OPEC, Ram. Because of the economic crash last year. Oil prices went negative for a while. So of course producers stopped producing.

Not only that, it was on Trump's watch, not Biden's.

And our president does not decide what our domestic oil companies do. They are motivated strictly by profit alone.

Nice try. Your hack partisanship is blinding you.

Forum List

Back