JUST IN: Iowa Democrat Party Chair Resigns After Caucus Debacle

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I guess that SOME WHO WERE DEMONRATS OUT IN IOWA. actually have some honesty and morals to them!

---------

Troy Price, the Iowa Democrat Chair announced his resignation on Wednesday following the caucus train wreck. Democratic Party to begin looking forward, and my presence in my current role makes that more difficult. Therefore, I will resign as chair of the Iowa Democratic Party effective upon the election of my replacement,”

Price said in a letter to the Iowa Democratic Party’s State Central CommitteeThe Iowa Democrat caucuses were a complete disaster.

The Iowa Dem party’s Hillary-funded app crapped out during the caucuses a week ago and no one is really quite sure who won the state.

Two days after the Iowa caucuses, partial, fudged results were released.The Democrat Party says Pete Buttigieg, the Bernie bots insist it was stolen.

On Monday during the Iowa Democrat Party’s latest presser the Democrat sign crashed to the floor.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Please don’t cry........WALK AWAY!
and,
VOTE DEMONRATS OUT.....THE PARTY HAS BECOME AN ARM OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY!

The damage is already done. He falls on the sword, big deal. Judging by what Bernie supporters scream online, one of this matters.

I guess that SOME WHO WERE DEMONRATS OUT IN IOWA. actually have some honesty and morals to them!

---------

Troy Price, the Iowa Democrat Chair announced his resignation on Wednesday following the caucus train wreck. Democratic Party to begin looking forward, and my presence in my current role makes that more difficult. Therefore, I will resign as chair of the Iowa Democratic Party effective upon the election of my replacement,”

Price said in a letter to the Iowa Democratic Party’s State Central CommitteeThe Iowa Democrat caucuses were a complete disaster.

The Iowa Dem party’s Hillary-funded app crapped out during the caucuses a week ago and no one is really quite sure who won the state.

Two days after the Iowa caucuses, partial, fudged results were released.The Democrat Party says Pete Buttigieg, the Bernie bots insist it was stolen.

On Monday during the Iowa Democrat Party’s latest presser the Democrat sign crashed to the floor.

and,
Lol @ "Hilary funded ap".

You idiots will believe anything.

What a bunch of clowns....who on earth could possibly want that party to run America again?.....not me.....no thanks.....been there done that....

---------

and,

Tom resigned

I think Tom prez is the best thing that happened to the Democrats! You know it’s mind blogging that you as democrats are already shafting the dude! Mistakes are going to be made period! Don’t like it then don’t show up to the ballot box! You should have kept a corrupt chairwoman that doesn’t respect your votes and took dirty money to get some outdated First Lady who never believe women. Ironic isn’t it?

---------

and,

upload_2020-2-13_7-13-20.png

3o6ds5.jpg

upload_2020-2-13_7-15-46.png

Remember the classic example illustrating that Leftists can't count, the 56 Genders insanity:

only-two-genders-5af00c.jpg

1nkzch.jpg

Forum List

Back