JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

WAUKESHA — There have been reports that there is a mass casualty event after a car has driven through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening. The incident was live streamed.

There is large police presence.

It is unclear how many people are injured or if the driver has been apprehended.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information is available

It could be a drunk moron or some idiot who made a wrong turn and just floored it because he has a warrant. Who knows?

Find him and book him. Let's get the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I heard they were still setting The perimeter wider and still looking for suspects

It could be a drunk moron or some idiot who made a wrong turn and just floored it because he has a warrant. Who knows?

Find him and book him. Let's get the details.
Honestly from all the video I’ve seen it does look like somebody flying through the parade he had plenty of chances to Mow people over

Honestly from all the video I’ve seen it does look like somebody flying through the parade he had plenty of chances to Mow people over
But also there are reports of multiple injuries from witnesses though is what I have seen reported so yeah let’s see it played out just a source I follow was listening to the broadcast when it happened

There were unconfirmed reports that shots were fired during the incident, which occurred during one of the city's biggest and most cherished annual events.

Angelito Tenorio, a West Allis alderman who is running for Wisconsin state treasurer, said he had just finished marching in the parade with his family and friends and was walking back toward Main Street.

"As we were walking back in between the buildings that we saw an SUV crossover, just put the pedal to the metal and just zooming full speed along the parade route. And then we heard a loud bang, and just deafening cries and screams from people who are who are struck by the vehicle," Tenorio said. "And then, and then we saw people running away or stopping crying, and there, there are people on the ground who looked like they'd been hit by the vehicle."

He added, "It just all happened so fast."

Videos posted to social media, including a live feed of the parade operated by the City of Waukesha, show a red SUV breaking through barriers and speeding into the roadway where the parade was taking place.

In the city’s footage, taken from a distance, the SUV speeds into the parade just behind a school marching band.

JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured, reports of shots fired. Triage strike team deployed, per police scanner

Still looking for suspects
I posted this and looked everywhere but under my arm pits...Thanks

Forum List

Back