Just how stupid are liberal women?

Are liberal women as smart as the liberals think?

• No, liberal women are stupid because they would vote for their very destruction.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Maybe, many liberal women have been duped by the left with the promise of free abortions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe not, Since i am a liberal, men like Bill abuse women but never get caught, and it is okay.

• Yes, i am a Liberal woman, want Radical Muslims to come to this country and accept me for who i am.

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Tears, anguish, devastation for many female Clinton voters
Maggie Passmore of St. Paul, Minnesota, had been watching election returns at a party but reverted to watching at home "when things got scary." She fell asleep, then awoke to learn that Donald Trump was defeating Hillary Clinton.
"And then I threw up," said Passmore, 54. "My body totally rejected the result." Hours later, she found herself writing an email to her kids saying how terrified she was for the country's future: for the Supreme Court, for health care, for international relations.
Shock. Despair. A punch to the gut. Hopelessness. Countless female Clinton supporters used those words Wednesday to describe their feelings. Some spoke of collapsing in tears, or seeing strangers do the same — on the subway, or on the street.
Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term
Adding Clinton’s 65,000 Syrian refugees to the approximately 149,000 Muslim migrants the U.S. resettled on green cards in the course of one year, means that Clinton could permanently resettle roughly 214,000 Muslim migrants in her first year as President. If Clinton were to continue her Syrian refugee program throughout her Presidency, she could potentially resettle as many as 856,000 during her first term alone.

Maggie Passmore of St. Paul, Minnesota, had been watching election returns at a party but reverted to watching at home "when things got scary." She fell asleep, then awoke to learn that Donald Trump was defeating Hillary Clinton.
"And then I threw up," said Passmore, 54. "My body totally rejected the result." Hours later, she found herself writing an email to her kids saying how terrified she was for the country's future: for the Supreme Court, for health care, for international relations.
Shock. Despair. A punch to the gut. Hopelessness. Countless female Clinton supporters used those words Wednesday to describe their feelings. Some spoke of collapsing in tears, or seeing strangers do the same — on the subway, or on the street.
Adding Clinton’s 65,000 Syrian refugees to the approximately 149,000 Muslim migrants the U.S. resettled on green cards in the course of one year, means that Clinton could permanently resettle roughly 214,000 Muslim migrants in her first year as President. If Clinton were to continue her Syrian refugee program throughout her Presidency, she could potentially resettle as many as 856,000 during her first term alone.
so trump is going to make women wear hijabs? is this about promoting national virginity or banning muslim immigrants?

Stupidity happens everywhere, a whole group isn't necessarily stupid, unless you manage to find such a group. Liberal woman aren't inherently stupid, as much as conservative men aren't inherently stupid. A lot of people are ignorant, don't think about things. Just because they oppose you, doesn't make them stupid.

Not as stupid as women who voted for the misogynst Drumpf.

Not as stupid as women who voted for the misogynst Drumpf.

I'll bet all the women in your family voted for Trump.

Women, in general are not stupid. So, from a man's point of view ..... I think that women (in the context of this thread) only "act" stupid (unintentionally) because their priorities are fucked. They are sheep. They'll buy a new pair of shoes (that are not available in their size) just because they like the colour. In fact, they'll buy just about anything if their friends say "everybody's doing it!".

So LIBERALISM: If liberalism is what the female population has been led to believe will make them "equal" then they are all for it. Women, therefore, are slaves (dupes) to Feminists who say they are struggling for the freedom of all women.

Women, in general are not stupid. So, from a man's point of view ..... I think that women (in the context of this thread) only "act" stupid (unintentionally) because their priorities are fucked. They are sheep. They'll buy a new pair of shoes (that are not available in their size) just because they like the colour. In fact, they'll buy just about anything if their friends say "everybody's doing it!".

So LIBERALISM: If liberalism is what the female population has been led to believe will make them "equal" then they are all for it. Women, therefore, are slaves (dupes) to Feminists who say they are struggling for the freedom of all women.

LIAR. It is well known we are barefoot in the sand drinking Corona and singing Kumbaya.

All the rest of what you wrote is rubbish.

LIAR. It is well known we are barefoot in the sand drinking Corona and singing Kumbaya..
But that's only what lesbians do ....... not the rest of the female population. I was trying to stay clear of that subject.

Heterosexual liberal women do this.
Nope. Never. They were wearing Birkenstock sandals, right? I rest my case!

Ever wear sandals in the sand? Only after several Coronas and forgetting to take them off.

Ever wear sandals in the sand? Only after several Coronas and forgetting to take them off.
I've seen women struggling, wearing stilettos in the sand, but I don't know if you or I would consider them "liberals", which is the subject of this thread. In fact, I think of them as being quite the opposite thing, though definitely "stupid", which is also the subject of this thread. Where were we now? :biggrin:

I've seen women struggling, wearing stilettos in the sand, but I don't know if you or I would consider them "liberals", which is the subject of this thread. In fact, I think of them as being quite the opposite thing, though definitely "stupid", which is also the subject of this thread. Where were we now? :biggrin:
You wear Birkenstocks..........obviously.

Forum List

Back