Just how bad is Covid 19?

And just spouting raw numbers without actual current context is dishonest as well. The other thing is if COVID is primarily a threat to people already very ill, what percentage of their mortality do we attribute to COVID, and what percentage do we attribute to the underlying condition. A person with terminal emphysema dies 3 months earlier than they would have due to COVID, is that a pure COVID death? A pure Emphysema death, or a combination of the two?

People from a risk group have a higher risk to die - what doesn't mean people, who are not a member of a risk group, do not die on covid-19. Sometimes die also young people, who were always sane in their life. And often people suffer a post-covid-syndrome or much more worse problems after a light or more heavy infection.

But how different is this from any other viral infection, like the flu, that we deal with every year?

The flu is no joke, and some yearly strains have a mortality profile similar to COVID
Just stop already with the COVID/Flu comparisons.

How COVID-19 is different and worse than the flu

why? Because it kills your narrative you dried up old twat?
Testy, testy. Stop with the comparison because it is comparing oranges to poison apples.

As time goes on the comparison becomes more and more valid with regards to mortality rates.

You ignore that because it doesn't suit you politically.

As time goes on, your attempts, like Trump's, to minimize this disease get more ridiculous.

The death rate for COVID is many times that of the flu. Just stop making a fool of yourself.

From October 2019 to April 2020, the CDC estimates that 24-64 thousand people died of the flu. Seven months and, at the most, 64,000 people. How many have died from COVID since March, just five months?

You have no hard numbers to back that up, we don't have the overall infection rate due to the newness of the disease.

THIS flu, each flu season is different from the other.

It is no influenza season now. It is summer. Your problem is covid-19 now. United States: 134 097 deaths., 1. January - 11. July 2020.
Not my problem. I don't have a pre-existing condition.

No idea what you like to say with this words - but you have since about 13.8 billion years very concrete preexisting conditions.

Last edited:
There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
Almost all the casualties of COVID had pre-existing conditions. What is the actual number of 100% healthy people who died from COVID? Liberals want to keep the malaise of COVID going until after election.

Corpus Christi morgues are full and asking for freezer trailers to store the bodies in until they can be buried. The Houston Medical Center, one of the largest medical centers in the world, is almost out of beds.

37 deaths there.............LOL

FEAR MONGERING on STEROIDS.

Corpus Christi morgues are full and asking for freezer trailers to store the bodies in until they can be buried. The Houston Medical Center, one of the largest medical centers in the world, is almost out of beds.
And just spouting raw numbers without actual current context is dishonest as well. The other thing is if COVID is primarily a threat to people already very ill, what percentage of their mortality do we attribute to COVID, and what percentage do we attribute to the underlying condition. A person with terminal emphysema dies 3 months earlier than they would have due to COVID, is that a pure COVID death? A pure Emphysema death, or a combination of the two?

People from a risk group have a higher risk to die - what doesn't mean people, who are not a member of a risk group, do not die on covid-19. Sometimes die also young people, who were always sane in their life. And often people suffer a post-covid-syndrome or much more worse problems after a light or more heavy infection.

But how different is this from any other viral infection, like the flu, that we deal with every year?

The flu is no joke, and some yearly strains have a mortality profile similar to COVID
Just stop already with the COVID/Flu comparisons.

How COVID-19 is different and worse than the flu

why? Because it kills your narrative you dried up old twat?
Testy, testy. Stop with the comparison because it is comparing oranges to poison apples.

As time goes on the comparison becomes more and more valid with regards to mortality rates.

You ignore that because it doesn't suit you politically.

As time goes on, your attempts, like Trump's, to minimize this disease get more ridiculous.

The death rate for COVID is many times that of the flu. Just stop making a fool of yourself.

From October 2019 to April 2020, the CDC estimates that 24-64 thousand people died of the flu. Seven months and, at the most, 64,000 people. How many have died from COVID since March, just five months?

You have no hard numbers to back that up, we don't have the overall infection rate due to the newness of the disease.

THIS flu, each flu season is different from the other.

It is no influenza season now. It is summer. Your problem is covid-19 now. United States: 134 097 deaths., 1. January - 11. July 2020.

How many have died from other causes during that period? how many of the COVID deaths were people dying of something else?

Just plopping down numbers without context is useless.

By closing your eyes the virus will not see you. The strange thing: You are right - the virus never will see you: It has no eyes. And it has no legs. That's why it makes sense not to carry the virus to new breeding stations. And because no one knows for some time whether one is a breeding station on its own: Use masks. Wash hands (more often). Keep distance. Give this damned stupid virus not any chance to infect anyone!

at what cost? Right now the economy is still fucked up, people are still isolated, and there are effects from that as well.

There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
Almost all the casualties of COVID had pre-existing conditions. What is the actual number of 100% healthy people who died from COVID? Liberals want to keep the malaise of COVID going until after election.

"That's why we're asking people to wear face masks," Nueces County Judge Barbara Canales told NBC-affiliated KRIS-TV. "I am now having to order additional body bags and morgue trailers. People have to understand how real it is."

In that county, which includes the city of Corpus Christi, the morgue is already full. County medical examiner Dr. Adel Shaker has requested an extra morgue trailer, provided by FEMA to local authorities. The refrigerated truck has a temperature-control system and can accommodate up to 40 more bodies, adding to the current 12-body capacity located inside the morgue building itself.

The county and the city of Corpus Christi reported 29 deaths from Monday to Friday, or nearly 70% of their total of 42 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. A morgue trailer was in place at the beginning of the pandemic, but it was “released” early, Shaker said.

“We have seen very few deaths for the first few months of the pandemic, so the FEMA trailer was placed in another city. But the need is here now,” he said.

View attachment 361579

"That's why we're asking people to wear face masks," Nueces County Judge Barbara Canales told NBC-affiliated KRIS-TV. "I am now having to order additional body bags and morgue trailers. People have to understand how real it is."

In that county, which includes the city of Corpus Christi, the morgue is already full. County medical examiner Dr. Adel Shaker has requested an extra morgue trailer, provided by FEMA to local authorities. The refrigerated truck has a temperature-control system and can accommodate up to 40 more bodies, adding to the current 12-body capacity located inside the morgue building itself.

The county and the city of Corpus Christi reported 29 deaths from Monday to Friday, or nearly 70% of their total of 42 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. A morgue trailer was in place at the beginning of the pandemic, but it was “released” early, Shaker said.

“We have seen very few deaths for the first few months of the pandemic, so the FEMA trailer was placed in another city. But the need is here now,” he said.
Yawn. Fear Mongering on Steroids period................We had a bigger morgue cap than that on the USS Wasp LHD-1. Please..............The numbers don't match the HYPE.

OMFG 12 morgue slots are gone..........NBC News huh............LOL

Better article. Yet in the very news conference the city leader wearing a full face respirator to push the HYPE didn't even have Cartridges in it........LOL........Amateur Hour..........

Cases are rising in this country and they are feeding the FEAR to shut this country down again. They also are Cooking the books on COVID deaths. The DEFINITION of death by the CDC is done on purpose to INFLATE THE BODY BAG COUNT. Not the same over in Europe.......

40% of the deaths in Texas are in Nursing Homes again. Probably dying from something else but calling it Covid.

PFFT.

130,000 dead folks in four months

Yea...it's bad
Nursing homes..........most over the age of 65......most with conditions that were fatal already.

Definition to push the body bag count..........not the same definition as Europe......and the Media goes look at Europe......when they don't count the same.

Up yours bro and this virus......it will take it's course and your whining will not change it.......when the rate of infection goes below 1........it will go away like every other virus in history.

FEAR MONGERING.........and nothing more.

View attachment 361579
It's a hoax. Move on, get back to work and stop being a commie bitch.

Did all those dead people die just to further a hoax? I've never seen that kind of dedication before.
Well if Biden wins in November and the virus goes away, we will know we’ve been had.

Can you name a few of those people who voluntarily died to help spread a hoax?
Can’t. Never said it’s a hoax.

If so, you are one of the few nut bags that didn't. They'll take your crazy card from you if you aren't careful
When they implant the Quantum Dot Matrix Mark in your forehead or right hand along with the mandated vaccine and your have sentenced yourself to Hell forever, come tell me about how crazy I am when you share the eternal lake of fire with Hitler, Mao and Hillary Clinton.

View attachment 361579

Did all those dead people die just to further a hoax? I've never seen that kind of dedication before.
Well if Biden wins in November and the virus goes away, we will know we’ve been had.

If so, you are one of the few nut bags that didn't. They'll take your crazy card from you if you aren't careful
When they implant the Quantum Dot Matrix Mark in your forehead or right hand along with the mandated vaccine and your have sentenced yourself to Hell forever, come tell me about how crazy I am when you share the eternal lake of fire with Hitler, Mao and Hillary Clinton.

If that happens, I'll be sure to do that. Until then, you're just another nut bag.

View attachment 361579

If that happens, I'll be sure to do that. Until then, you're just another nut bag.
Or a truth teller, and you are a ostrich with your head in the sand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back