Just Got My New Rates for 2017...350% Increase! Are You Kidding?

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
The letter from Florida Blue arrived yesterday and my insurance premiums will have a 350% increase starting this January. Affordable Care Act? Thanks Barry! Thanks Harry! Thanks Nancy! Thanks Democrats!

What the hell happened to my savings of $2,500 a year?

Last edited:
How the hell do they expect us to pay for this? I'm in shock. I'm seriously in shock.

I've said it again, and I guess I'll just keep repeating myself.

In 2006, I got an insurance policy for just $67 a month.

Today, the cheapest insurance is $250.

ObamaCare did this. If you voted for Obama, then you got what you asked for.

Everyone who voted for the Affordable Care Act should be tarred and feathered and run out of Washington DC on a rail. They have screwed us so badly with this legislation!

Everyone who voted for the Affordable Care Act should be tarred and feathered and run out of Washington DC on a rail. They have screwed us so badly with this legislation!

And those who hatched the plan at the Heritage Foundation?

Unfortunately the rest of us have to pay for their stupidity.

We've all been paying for american supidity all our loves.

Other societies have figure this out, we don't want it figured out here.

Are you kidding me, Fenton? That's your response? You progressives shoved this bill down the throats of everyone in this country and now healthcare costs are exploding and your only response is that we need to figure it out? HOW ABOUT FIGURING IT OUT BEFORE YOU PASSED LEGISLATION THAT AFFECTED 1/6 OF OUR ECONOMY AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! YOU ASSHAT!!!

Are you kidding me, Fenton? That's your response? You progressives shoved this bill down the throats of everyone in this country and now healthcare costs are exploding and your only response is that we need to figure it out? HOW ABOUT FIGURING IT OUT BEFORE YOU PASSED LEGISLATION THAT AFFECTED 1/6 OF OUR ECONOMY AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! YOU ASSHAT!!!

First off, don't label me, don't tell me what I've supported, or any of your other partisanshithead assumptions, not everyone fits into your two boxes.

We as a society do not want to look at what works elsewhere, we want different outcomes by doubling down on what does not work. I agree, the AHA did not solve the issue.

Ironically, I just put Fenton on ignore. You should do the same. He'll never debate anything you say, other than to deflect and evade any points you make. Just letting you know.

If you need to know how to ignore someone, just click on their name.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 3.11.53 PM.png

That box will come up, and you just click on ignore. Works on anyone that is beyond any value of talking to. Makes the forums so much more interesting when you ignore the stupid people.

Ironically, I just put Fenton on ignore. You should do the same. He'll never debate anything you say, other than to deflect and evade any points you make. Just letting you know.

If you need to know how to ignore someone, just click on their name.

View attachment 95757
That box will come up, and you just click on ignore. Works on anyone that is beyond any value of talking to. Makes the forums so much more interesting when you ignore the stupid people.

Be sure to sing backup for andy, he can't handle anything else.

Oh, so now you're not a liberal? You spineless scum are running for the hills on this already! Blame it on the Heritage Foundation and American society? This was Democratic legislation pushed by the far left progressive wing against the wishes of the American people and passed before the members of Congress that were elected to stop it could take office. You OWN this, Fenton you and every other liberal shill who drank the Kool Aid and told us all how wonderful this was all going to be!

There are rate increase letters going out to people across this country right now and when the people SEE what it is that you've saddled them with...they are going to go BALLISTIC!!!

The letter from Florida Blue arrived yesterday and my insurance premiums will have a 350% increase starting this January. Affordable Care Act? Thanks Barry! Thanks Harry! Thanks Nancy! Thanks Democrats!

What the hell happened to my savings of $2,500 a year?
Well just think, your 350% increase will cover a welfare queen on the left. It is called wealth redistribution for a reason.

There are rate increase letters going out to people across this country right now and when the people SEE what it is that you've saddled them with...they are going to go BALLISTIC!!!
Aren't you glad they sent out the letters before the election?

And those who hatched the plan at the Heritage Foundation?

It was promptly dropped. 20 years ago.

It was never acted upon.

Forum List

Back