Just got into huge verbal fight with dad

Being the youngest, you get to spend the least amount of time. Especially when he was 40 on the last try...lol
The age in order thing does have some interesting effects. You all have different experiences although there are shared experience.
I totally see your point about the least amount of time being the youngest. I was the middle child. Maybe a positive to being the youngest child is that you saw them when there was nobody younger coming up behind you who needed more attention and was more helpless. And you saw them when they were at their most mature and experienced its terms of parenting

The OP and his family dramas.....:rolleyes:

never ending...on and on and on....

Sorry had to vent
My mom intervened to calm the storm

Funny I told myself I will never post this crap
again lol

Dogmaphobe

He is pushy , rude , vulgar
. . . you don't seem to see the irony in that? :dunno:

iu

Had a problem with both my parents and a couple of aunts trying to get them to give up driving and just call us when they needed to go somewhere. If they're dangerous do whatever it takes to get them out of their cars, whether it pisses them off or not.
That's harder than it sounds. My mother turns 93 in a couple weeks, and she drives everywhere. I would feel better if we could just get her to stay off the interstate highways.

Forum List

Back