Just got a text from POTUS

I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Statement from the President:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

You are an idiot and/or a liar. Nobody got 'disenfranchised'. YOU LOST THE ELECTION - that's all.

So STFU!!!

Most of the voters are disenfranchised.
The majority of the democrats wanted Bernie Sanders, and the primaries are so rigged he was robbed.

Another violation of law is that 40% of Blacks can't vote due to drug felonies, which is illegal taxation without representation.

The media is almost totally fake and controlled by the wealthy elite.

The whole process of a winner take all election disenfranchises half the population at least.
Instead we should have a Prime Minister who is appointed by a coalition of minority party delegates.

The majority of the Democrats did NOT want Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat, and doesn't play well with others. If he did, he wouldn't have been a independent all of these year. You can't lead a party you refuse to join. Sanders supporters fail to understand that the mainstream Democratic Party would have never accepted as their candidate because he was never a Democrat.

I agree with you on black disenfranchisement. But you fail to understand that this is why Republicans charged so many young black males with minor drug charges. To disenfranchise them for life. This is a feature not a bug of the "War on Drugs".

Please understand, the role of the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan was in office, was to disenfranchise Democratic voters to the fullest extent possible. Republicans have understood that racial demographics were not on their side and that white voters would be in the minority within this century, so that's their goal in restricting non-white immigration, and suppressing voters rights for the non-white US citizens. That includes using felony drug convictions to strip black males of the right to vote.

Nonsense.
Bernie Sanders was always the most progressive liberal in Congress.
The fact the democratic party got taken over by fascists who defied the whole meaning of the democratic party, does not change what the democratic party is supposed to be.
Which is the progressive, liberal protection of individual rights, union, fairness, equality under the law, etc.
The fascists who took over the democratic party instead had no problem with the War on Drugs, the 1994 Federal Crime bill with 3 strikes laws, the repeal of Glass-Steagall, etc.
Bernie Sanders likely is about the only REAL democrat left.
The rest are all fascists, and the disenfranchisement of Blacks came from those laws passed by Bill Clinton, not Ronald Reagan.

Even Trump is more liberal than most of the current democrats.

Just because Bernie Sanders is the most progressive liberal in the Senate, doesn't mean he's a Democrat or that he works well with others. If I were an American, I would NEVER vote for Bernie Sanders in any Democratic primary - not because I disagree with his platform, but I don't think he would be a good leader for the party, simply based on the idea that he's not a member of the party. How can you lead a group you refuse to join?

Your facist comments have no validity in fact. I strongly suggest you look up the definition of "facist".

That is silly.
The person you elect in the primary is NOT at all supposed to lead the party.
They instead are supposed to lead the country, once elected.
And the party is totally and completely irrelevant if they do not try to get the best candidate elected, for the country, NOT the party.

I know exactly what a fascist is, and it is when the wealthy elite for a coalition like between the corporations, military, and in this case banks. Historically it usually includes the aristocracy, but in the US that likely is the banks.
And the Clintons were pivotal in wiping out the traditional principles of the democratic party, and turning it into the fascist party of the wealthy elite.
Under the Clintons, massive number of poor and Blacks were illegally disenfranchised by the War on Drugs. Unions were allowed to crumble. Banks were freed of Glass-Steagall restraints on unfair and risky practices. As well as illegal federal gun control, like the assault weapons ban. Not to mention illegal 3 strikes laws that move sentencing from the judges to the prosecutors.

Again, none of your concern. Don't you have a crazy orange idiot to worry about instead of trying to poke your nose where nobody cares what you think?

Wrong.
I am the progressive liberal here, not you.
I wouldn't waste my time on BULLSHIT.

I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

You are an idiot and/or a liar. Nobody got 'disenfranchised'. YOU LOST THE ELECTION - that's all.

So STFU!!!

The majority of the democrats wanted Bernie Sanders, and the primaries are so rigged he was robbed.

Another violation of law is that 40% of Blacks can't vote due to drug felonies, which is illegal taxation without representation.

The whole process of a winner take all election disenfranchises half the population at least.
Instead we should have a Prime Minister who is appointed by a coalition of minority party delegates.

Let us know when the LSD wears off...maybe then you'll have something intelligent to say.....

So you think we have a wonderful democracy with free elections?
Then how come 68% of the people polled that they believed Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack?
How come we allow federal laws that are totally illegal, like the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc.?
Have you ever considered that not letting felons vote means "taxation without representation", and that the real purpose it to prevent 40% of Blacks from being allowed to vote?
You do not seem very informed?

A day late and a dollar short.
Don't dismiss it though! I hear Trump is now on GAB. What he says may temper some rhetoric. We'll see.
Don't dismiss it though! I hear Trump is now on GAB. What he says may temper some rhetoric. We'll see.
Might buy him a few years off his sentence.
Lawyers probably told him he's in for many lawsuits The POS would never do that on his own

So STFU!!!

Let us know when the LSD wears off...maybe then you'll have something intelligent to say.....

So you think we have a wonderful democracy with free elections?
Then how come 68% of the people polled that they believed Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack?
How come we allow federal laws that are totally illegal, like the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc.?
Have you ever considered that not letting felons vote means "taxation without representation", and that the real purpose it to prevent 40% of Blacks from being allowed to vote?
You do not seem very informed?

Your brain is like scrambled eggs...

What do you mean by 'a wonderful Democracy with free elections'?

We have a Democracy...the first successful Democracy in 2000 years. It's not perfect, but it's a Democracy.

Whatever dumbasses believed about Saddam Hussein and 9/11 is irrelevant to this discussion (scrambled eggs..)

Federal laws can be challenged in court and their legality determined by people who know a whole hell of a lot more than you do about law.

The real purpose of the 1993 violent crime law was to stop the massive amount of crimes being committed - mostly by Blacks and mostly against blacks. The prohibition against felons voting dates way back before the 1993 law.

" The first US felony disenfranchisement laws were introduced in 1792 in Kentucky"

Try to sort your thought a bit before posting - and to stay on topic!

A day late and a dollar short.

Bet you got nothing like that from dem politicians who actually supported the lefist riots.

There was a lot of that. Democrats decrying the violence, and pleading for calm. It didn't stop the violence from police, or the killing of unarmed people.

The difference here is the violence from the right is over the lie that the election was "stolen". That Trump won the election. There's also the lie that the country will be destroyed by a Democrat in the White House, and all manner of crazy conspiracy theories coming from people who should know better.

Another comedian...
They were calling for violence and bailing the rioters out of jail.
This is why it's a waste of time having a conversation with lefist,they wantonly forget everything that they were involved with.
But rest assured,we haven't forgotten.

Boy somebody is certainly triggered. You've posted no fact, and no links to back up your bullshit. You've just made a unilateral decision that all liberals are assholes and you're not.

How's that attitude working out for you? Things going well, denying reality like this?

No facts? Are you claiming the left wasn't bailing out the rioters?
It's worked out great for me,and I couldnt be happier with the results.

So STFU!!!

The majority of the Democrats did NOT want Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat, and doesn't play well with others. If he did, he wouldn't have been a independent all of these year. You can't lead a party you refuse to join. Sanders supporters fail to understand that the mainstream Democratic Party would have never accepted as their candidate because he was never a Democrat.

I agree with you on black disenfranchisement. But you fail to understand that this is why Republicans charged so many young black males with minor drug charges. To disenfranchise them for life. This is a feature not a bug of the "War on Drugs".

Please understand, the role of the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan was in office, was to disenfranchise Democratic voters to the fullest extent possible. Republicans have understood that racial demographics were not on their side and that white voters would be in the minority within this century, so that's their goal in restricting non-white immigration, and suppressing voters rights for the non-white US citizens. That includes using felony drug convictions to strip black males of the right to vote.

Nonsense.
Bernie Sanders was always the most progressive liberal in Congress.
The fact the democratic party got taken over by fascists who defied the whole meaning of the democratic party, does not change what the democratic party is supposed to be.
Which is the progressive, liberal protection of individual rights, union, fairness, equality under the law, etc.
The fascists who took over the democratic party instead had no problem with the War on Drugs, the 1994 Federal Crime bill with 3 strikes laws, the repeal of Glass-Steagall, etc.
Bernie Sanders likely is about the only REAL democrat left.
The rest are all fascists, and the disenfranchisement of Blacks came from those laws passed by Bill Clinton, not Ronald Reagan.

Even Trump is more liberal than most of the current democrats.

Just because Bernie Sanders is the most progressive liberal in the Senate, doesn't mean he's a Democrat or that he works well with others. If I were an American, I would NEVER vote for Bernie Sanders in any Democratic primary - not because I disagree with his platform, but I don't think he would be a good leader for the party, simply based on the idea that he's not a member of the party. How can you lead a group you refuse to join?

Your facist comments have no validity in fact. I strongly suggest you look up the definition of "facist".

That is silly.
The person you elect in the primary is NOT at all supposed to lead the party.
They instead are supposed to lead the country, once elected.
And the party is totally and completely irrelevant if they do not try to get the best candidate elected, for the country, NOT the party.

I know exactly what a fascist is, and it is when the wealthy elite for a coalition like between the corporations, military, and in this case banks. Historically it usually includes the aristocracy, but in the US that likely is the banks.
And the Clintons were pivotal in wiping out the traditional principles of the democratic party, and turning it into the fascist party of the wealthy elite.
Under the Clintons, massive number of poor and Blacks were illegally disenfranchised by the War on Drugs. Unions were allowed to crumble. Banks were freed of Glass-Steagall restraints on unfair and risky practices. As well as illegal federal gun control, like the assault weapons ban. Not to mention illegal 3 strikes laws that move sentencing from the judges to the prosecutors.

Again, none of your concern. Don't you have a crazy orange idiot to worry about instead of trying to poke your nose where nobody cares what you think?

Wrong.
I am the progressive liberal here, not you.
I wouldn't waste my time on BULLSHIT.
coward.

Forum List

Back