Just found out that in 2020 your Unemployment check is now close to 60% less than your normal pay

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That was not the case in 2012. What the hell changed? Back in 2012 it was only like 25%

Are you earning more money in 2020 than you were in 2012?

Most states have a max per week that can be paid out.

That was not the case in 2012. What the hell changed? Back in 2012 it was only like 25%

Remember, if they fire you for sexually harassing your co-workers, you won't get unemployment.

So I cant say........"good morning fluffy buns" to a female coworker with a fat juicy ass???

So I cant say........"good morning fluffy buns" to a female coworker with a fat juicy ass???

You can.....you just won't get an unemployment check when they fire your ass.

Remember, if they fire you for sexually harassing your co-workers, you won't get unemployment.

Im old enough to know if a woman is attracted to you she will giggle when you say that

Im old enough to know if a woman is attracted to you she will giggle when you say that

And if she's an ugly bitch, she'll get your ass fired.

I dont talk to ugly women at work

I dont talk to ugly women at work

Until they get you fired, then you say they were an ugly bitch.

Forum List

Back