Just Filled Out My Request For An Absentee Ballot

because they dont vote the way you want?....
Not necessarily. They are untrustworthy because they do not educate themselves on how this country is supposed to work, what the candidates support and/or have already voted, and whether they’ve lived by their purported values. Far too often the voters vote for what they want rather than what the government should be doing.

Ah, the central theme of fascism. The rabble are too stupid to know what's good for them.
They are. Most are too stupid and self centered to involve themselves in limiting the rights and freedoms of others. We are NOT a democracy (mob rule)

Not necessarily. They are untrustworthy because they do not educate themselves on how this country is supposed to work, what the candidates support and/or have already voted, and whether they’ve lived by their purported values. Far too often the voters vote for what they want rather than what the government should be doing.
I have learned, over the years, to be suspicious of any ballot measures that purport to 'help' because they are usually government self serving measures and never help anyone but bureaucrats. The only government 'help' I need is to be left alone and for government to keep their hands out of my pocketbook.

I have learned, over the years, to be suspicious of any ballot measures that purport to 'help' because they are usually government self serving measures and never help anyone but bureaucrats. The only government 'help' I need is to be left alone and for government to keep their hands out of my pocketbook.
The Democrat Party needs an ignorant population to increase the size of government and ensure there will always be a dependent class whose vote they can always count on

and of course woman should not be able to vote right?....

Forum List

Back