Just establishing the safe space...

Hi,

New here, not new to this sort of thing.

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

I'm in Sheffield UK if that matters.
Are you one of the civilized blokes who cannot be trusted with fire arms?
I am one of those men who would rather not trust my fellow citizens with guns. Some of them are mad.

What are they mad about? Did someone say something mean to them?
Yes. But more generally mad in the insane sense.

I find that people often say mean things.

View attachment 309988

No doubt...

Hi,

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

Don't piss off yet you silly pommy bastard!! We got a lot of getting square on everything from brexit to Corbynator. We got a problem!!

Welcome aboard from a Colonial Cuz!!!

Greg

Hi,

You do much hill walking? I did a bit around the Peak District some years ago. Good story; must tell you about it some time.

Greg

Hi,

You do much hill walking? I did a bit around the Peak District some years ago. Good story; must tell you about it some time.

Greg
Well, just weekend afternoon walks and stuff.
The thing with Britian is that we have all the stuff the rest of the world has, except deserts, but in minature.
So you can do one of those massive crossing the Rockies trecks but with a pub lunch in the middle and be back in time for evening tele.

Hi,

@Tim the Plumber. Are you per-chance any relation to the sorcerer that some call, Tim? The Enchanter?

Last edited:
Hi,

@Tim the Plumber. Are you per-chance any relation to the sorcerer that some call, Tim? The Enchanter?
That would be an ecumenical question.

My safe space has lots of guns, ammunition, knives, body armor, and chemical/biological masks. And dogs. Dogs are good. And 100 acres of land around me.

What's your "safe space" look like?

BTW: Sheffield used to make some pretty awesome knives. Who's never heard of "Sheffield steel"?
I have. It's shit
I buy Vale from Brazil

Forum List

Back