Just establishing the safe space...

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,

New here, not new to this sort of thing.

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

I'm in Sheffield UK if that matters.

My safe space has lots of guns, ammunition, knives, body armor, and chemical/biological masks. And dogs. Dogs are good. And 100 acres of land around me.

What's your "safe space" look like?

BTW: Sheffield used to make some pretty awesome knives. Who's never heard of "Sheffield steel"?

160 year old house that is slowly falling down requiring constant maintenance with every job being 10 times as time consuming as it should be.

No guns.

160 year old house that is slowly falling down requiring constant maintenance with every job being 10 times as time consuming as it should be.

No guns.

I'll trade you a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres with a stream running through it.

But you'd have to throw in a knighthood. I've always wanted to be referred to as "Lord." or "Your Majesty."

:laughing0301:

Refer to yourself by whatever you like.

Can't say anybody else will take that much notice though.

Well to tell the truth, this is America: We all be Kangs an Queens an shiet here.

6b5.jpg

I'm always dismayed by your country's horrible gun laws. Here in America, we have the right to own firearms. During the last ten years, I've personally owned about 7 of your country's weapons that were used to defeat the Nazis, during World War Two, including Lee-Enfield rifles in British .303, and a Webley tanker's pistol.

We don't view weapons like those as "dangerous objects", we treasure them as valuable and collectible pieces of history.

My safe space has lots of guns, ammunition, knives, body armor, and chemical/biological masks. And dogs. Dogs are good. And 100 acres of land around me.

BTW: Sheffield used to make some pretty awesome knives. Who's never heard of "Sheffield steel"?
What are you so scared of?

Hi,

I expect to annoy people. If you don't like having your ideas questioned you will not like me much. Still it can't be as bad a the pub poker I play twice a week, there insults are compliments and the whole thing often revolves around psychologically breaking each other.

Howdy

Absolutely nothing. Not even bears and dinosaurs.

Well maybe space aliens. I've never shot one of those, so I don't know how many rounds it takes to put them down.

Well maybe space aliens. I've never shot one of those, so I don't know how many rounds it takes to put them down.
If daily life doesn't terrify you, why do you need all the things you listed for your safe space?

If daily life doesn't terrify you, why do you need all the things you listed for your safe space?

Daily life doesn't terrify me because I have those things. I don't have them because I feel that I need them. I have them because I want them, because I can have them, because I can afford them, and because fuck you.

Daily life doesn't terrify me because I have those things. I don't have them because I feel that I need them. I have them because I want them, because I can have them, because I can afford them, and because fuck you.
Yet you define that as your "safe space".

Denial?

Denial?

No matter where I go, my "safe space" extends out 100 yards in all directions.

Bet you couldn't hit a man-sized target with a 9mm at 100 yards.

Denial?

No matter where I go, my "safe space" extends out 100 yards in all directions.

Bet you couldn't hit a man-sized target with a 9mm at 100 yards.
Lol. You might be surprised.

I'm betting you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at ten feet under return fire.

Hi,

Welcome to the jungle...images (45).jpeg

Denial?
You lose AGAIN, CC. Now go away, shoo.......

Hi,

Well, we have an abundance of annoying liberals around here as you've probably noticed .

So .. chewer or chewee Fun Times and welcome to the USMB .. Tim the Plumber.. :beer:

New Topics

Forum List

Back