Just Enjoying The Wildlife

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Roscoe.jpg

Turkeys.jpg

Nice! I had to shoot a skunk out here about a week ago after it decided to make a home in the horse barn.

Left a stink for a few days & then discovered it had babies :(

Ever tried to raise a baby skunk? Me neither

Where do you live?
I've got my hands full here in NE OK with other critters, couldn't imagine adding a black bear to the list of unwanted visitors. I know cougars come around occasionally & some wild boars but nothing I've had to chase off yet.

When I lived in AK, we had brown & black bear & moose with babies to contend with occasionally but I didn't have cattle up there so it wasn't a problem

Where do you live?
I've got my hands full here in NE OK with other critters, couldn't imagine adding a black bear to the list of unwanted visitors. I know cougars come around occasionally & some wild boars but nothing I've had to chase off yet.

When I lived in AK, we had brown & black bear & moose with babies to contend with occasionally but I didn't have cattle up there so it wasn't a problem
Hayward Wisconsin, right in the middle of the Chequemagon national forest... At times I have had as many as 15 bears in the backyard... The boar standing up at the tree is carrying at around 750 lbs...
50162624433_8dab53e623_o(1).jpg
27923132771_12011b05a9_o(1).jpg

• Banned
But is the wildlife enjoying you?

I think so lol that raccoon of ours is a regular. I named him Roscoe even if it's a girl because he looks like a Roscoe. He kept looking up at me and the cat even though we don't have the cat on camera. We feed the turkeys corn so Roscoe the raccoon has already figured out that that's a regular thing and got up early for what would be his midnight snack.

Were these pics personal pics that you took yourself by chance

They're personal pictures, but somebody else in the family took them.

Here's some more wildlife we've taken pictures of in different places over the years. :) Coyote, tagging you since I see you keep reacting to images of animals and I figured that you would want to see them. :)

0510512048602512734.jpg

9710512048602512734.jpg

7848632048602512734.jpg

8848632048602512734.jpg

Nice photos FJB!

Thanks every picture but the fawn was taken in my home state of Ohio. The fawn picture was taken in Maryland a few years back, but I still wanted to share it because it was SO cute!! I most recently saw a doe nursing her baby in somebody's backyard, but unfortunately I don't have a picture of that one,.. but it was still really cute though. :)

Forum List

Back