Just Embarrassing. Joe Biden Mumbles Incoherently During UN General Assembly Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
His actions don't resemble his words...he talks about the world working together when he ran out of Afghanistan without telling our allies he was closing the airbase and left them stranded....
The man is hollow...they lead him and his teleprompter around and don't take a single question....
What is going on could be treasonous if someone else is the acting president for this puppet....

That was pretty bad. Joe was a shitty public speaker before his mind started to go....now we have this....

I still cannot believe we were stuck choosing between such two piles of shit last year

Biden is an old man who is clearly slowing down.

And?

LOL!!

...and you thought he'd make a good US President

LOL!!

A democrat friend of mine called me today to say he thinks Biden must secretly be working for Trump because it's impossible to imagine a democrat doing all the damage Biden's done

LOL!!

...and you thought he'd make a good US President

LOL!!

A democrat friend of mine called me today to say he thinks Biden must secretly be working for Trump because it's impossible to imagine a democrat doing all the damage Biden's done
I had him figured for mediocre. I called him that multiple times.

It's a shame the alterative was so repulsive.

Just Embarrassing. Joe Biden Mumbles Incoherently During UN General Assembly Speech

21 Sep 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Joe Biden spoke before the UN General Assembly on Tuesday morning.
It was as awful as you’d expect.
The American leader coughed and mumbled incoherently through his speech.
Joe is the laughingstock of the entire world.
Via Midnight Rider Channel.

Comment:
Doesn’t embarrass me in the least. I did not vote for Corn Pop's slayer, or the Son of a Gosh Oh Golly Gee. I know he is even more the illegitimate president. There is no human on this earth I had rather see humiliated than Joey Xi Bai Dung.
No, I am quiet happy and content to see him make an arse out of himself in front of the whole world. This is only a repeat of his shoddy performance of the Bilateral meeting in Switzerland.

Sounds like Trump.

I remember when that prestigious internal group literally laughed in the face of 45 when he started ranting and raving about how great he was.

Thank God we're not having to deal w/that level of embarrassment any more.
The Un are a bunch of carpet bagging parasites living the great life on our dime. The United Stats is used as blood donor to the rest of the world giving away our assets. And the population has no say.

21 Sep 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Joe Biden spoke before the UN General Assembly on Tuesday morning.
It was as awful as you’d expect.
The American leader coughed and mumbled incoherently through his speech.
Joe is the laughingstock of the entire world.
Via Midnight Rider Channel.

Comment:
Doesn’t embarrass me in the least. I did not vote for Corn Pop's slayer, or the Son of a Gosh Oh Golly Gee. I know he is even more the illegitimate president. There is no human on this earth I had rather see humiliated than Joey Xi Bai Dung.
No, I am quiet happy and content to see him make an arse out of himself in front of the whole world. This is only a repeat of his shoddy performance of the Bilateral meeting in Switzerland.

Yeah, I watched the speech. Gateway pundit is making shit up as usual.

Published by: Doc7505
“Just Embarrassing. Joe Biden Mumbles Incoherently During UN General Assembly Speech”

Doc
, you deed your ears checked or maybe it is your bias that is blurring your view and mental abilities.

I listened to Biden’s UN speech. I heard his words clearly. It is for this reason I honestly believe you have a hearing problem and maybe a comprehension problem as well.

No disrespect intended or implied, as a friend it is clear to me that you have some serious problems.

May I suggest this~~~
https://tinyurl.com/xwh68vmv

And more directly, this~~
https://tinyurl.com/4bx2s2uv

Hope this helps

:)-

The Un are a bunch of carpet bagging parasites living the great life on our dime. The United Stats is used as blood donor to the rest of the world giving away our assets. And the population has no say.
So basically any criticism from them is a non-issue, right?

Once again, OP violates Clean Start. If you can’t help yourself and have to through in references like “Joey Bai Dung” in the OP, please start it in Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back