Just discovered, Trump's New Acting Attorney General is a SCAM ARTIST and a CON!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump's Acting Attorney General Was Part of Miami-Based Invention Scam Company

Whitaker is a former U.S. attorney in Iowa, but he was also involved in a Miami-based invention-marketing company the Federal Trade Commission shut down last year after calling it a scam.

Whitaker not only sat on the board of World Patent Marketing but also once sent a threatening email to a former customer who had complained after he spent thousands of dollars and did not receive the promised services. Court records obtained by New Times for a 2017 feature about the fraudulent company show that in an August 2015 email to a disgruntled customer, Whitaker touted his background as a former federal attorney and suggested that filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and "smearing" the company online could result in "serious civil and criminal consequences."

Other threats came from Whitaker. In one email included in thousands of pages of documents New Times reviewed, he accused a customer of "possible blackmail or extortion" and threatened "serious civil or criminal consequences."

Cooper and World Patent Marketing settled with the Federal Trade Commission this past May. A judgment of $25,987,192 was entered in favor of the FTC. Cooper and World Patent Marketing were also banned from working in invention promotion.

Those who lost money in the scam are still waiting to receive any kind of compensation. Some were stunned by the choice of Whitaker.

-----------------

OMG! It turns out the Attorney General needs and Attorney.

But is this really any surprise? Trump is a scam artist and a con. So it makes sense he appoints a scam artist and a con.

• Banned
whitaker-email.jpg

They even have the emails.

LOL

"Hyperventilating, we are. A bag over our head we must put", says Master Yoda

• Banned
Trump's acting attorney general was part of firm US accused of vast scam

Matthew Whitaker was paid to sit on the advisory board of World Patent Marketing, which was ordered in May this year to pay a $26m settlement following legal action by federal authorities, which said it tricked aspiring inventors.

Court filings in the case against World Patent Marketing show that Whitaker received regular payments of $1,875 from the Florida-based company, and sent a threatening email to a victim of the alleged scam.

In May, a judgment requiring World Patent Marketing to pay the government $25,987,192 was entered against the company by a federal court in southern Florida.

--------------------------

So far, Whitaker can't be reached for comment. 26 million? Really? This is the new Attorney General.

Republicans can't cry liar with this. Same as with Trump University. When you lose in court, it's not a lie, it's not fake, it's JUSTICE!

:)

Aren’t you the one who started a thread about how to have sex with children, deanrd?

upload_2018-11-8_18-18-4.gif

Last edited:
The email was in response an attempt to extort money - yet you posted it anyway.

Did you misread it thinking Whitaker was the extortionist?

• Banned
The email was in response an attempt to extort money - yet you posted it anyway.

Did you misread it thinking Whitaker was the extortionist?
Hellooooo.
Knock knock.
Whitaker's company had to pay out $26,000,000.00, so who lost? The guys who committed fraud. Oops!

Trump's Acting Attorney General Was Part of Miami-Based Invention Scam Company

Whitaker is a former U.S. attorney in Iowa, but he was also involved in a Miami-based invention-marketing company the Federal Trade Commission shut down last year after calling it a scam.

Whitaker not only sat on the board of World Patent Marketing but also once sent a threatening email to a former customer who had complained after he spent thousands of dollars and did not receive the promised services. Court records obtained by New Times for a 2017 feature about the fraudulent company show that in an August 2015 email to a disgruntled customer, Whitaker touted his background as a former federal attorney and suggested that filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and "smearing" the company online could result in "serious civil and criminal consequences."

Other threats came from Whitaker. In one email included in thousands of pages of documents New Times reviewed, he accused a customer of "possible blackmail or extortion" and threatened "serious civil or criminal consequences."

Cooper and World Patent Marketing settled with the Federal Trade Commission this past May. A judgment of $25,987,192 was entered in favor of the FTC. Cooper and World Patent Marketing were also banned from working in invention promotion.

Those who lost money in the scam are still waiting to receive any kind of compensation. Some were stunned by the choice of Whitaker.

-----------------

OMG! It turns out the Attorney General needs and Attorney.

But is this really any surprise? Trump is a scam artist and a con. So it makes sense he appoints a scam artist and a con.

So, after one who failed to get a much-desired judgeship because of accusations of racism, the country gets a snake oil salesman's lawyer as the top law-enforcement official. Maybe the Trumpy should make a contract for his ... services, and in return pay out $1,875, occasionally, or stiff him every other time.

Whatever. A country that elects a Mob-boss-bully-narcissistic-megalomaniac for president deserves an AG like Whitaker to round the picture. Perhaps if, once in a while, the whole cabal, secretary-level and higher, can be rounded up for them to present their ugly mugs and have a picture taken and widely published, and the country will finally begin to understand what it has done.

Aren’t you the one who started a thread about how to have sex with children, deanrd?

View attachment 227661
I didn't start it.
I was posting Roy Moore's playbook.
You voted for him.
Not me.
Ohhh.. you most certainly did start a thread titled ... “How to legally have sex with children”.

A post of mine asking why you were searching the internet for that was later deleted because someone thought I accusing you of being a pedophile.

Last edited:

View attachment 227661
hey look dean is a little bit out there but to say he is a pedo is kinda out there too.....
In many states, if you get the approval of the parents, you can marry an underage girl.

Ban on Alarming Child Marriage Rejected in New Jersey, Governor Considers Religious Customs

A proposed ban on the alarming child marriage failed to receive approval in New Jersey as Governor Chris Christie rejects the bill. The Republican governor said that the refusal was to avoid conflict with various religious customs.

----------

Leave it to Republicans to OK marriage with children because they are protecting "religious freedom".

That's what my Thread was about.

A turd like Tycho tries desperately to twist it into something else. But why bother? Since Republicans find it OK?

View attachment 227661
I didn't start it.
I was posting Roy Moore's playbook.
You voted for him.
Not me.
Ohhh.. you most certainly did start a thread titled ... “How to have sex with children”.

A post of mine asking why you were searching the internet for that was later deleted because someone thought I accusing you of being a pedophile.
Yep, that was the title alright. Because that's how Republicans get around that prohibition. Remember, it was Republicans who rejected the ban.

Oops! Forgot about that. Didn't ya?

Yeah and they are paying women to say he groped them.........film at eleven.

Yadda yadda yadda...........Kinda normal now.......derp

Groping women is Trump's job.

If you believe him.

If you believe him.
You mindless twits will be doing your normal stuff.........it's what you do..............how many attempted rapes this time...............

Gonna find out he stole milk money in kindygarden..........and the norms............

I corrected my last post, deanrd. Your thread title was about legally having sex with children.
And Republicans made sure it's legal. Check out the link.
It's not something I think is right. It's something Republicans believe should be protected by religious freedom.

In fact, it seems you are complaining about the title, but you possibly agree with the policy. Do you?

If you believe him.
You mindless twits will be doing your normal stuff.........it's what you do..............how many attempted rapes this time...............

Gonna find out he stole milk money in kindygarden..........and the norms............
He stole milk money?
I didn't know.
But he admits to sexual assault.
That's all I know.
Do you have a link about the milk money? Cuz I can post one where he boasts about sexual assault.

Forum List

Back