Zone1 Just curious

depends on what they feel like when they wake up....all of them were very rude and hostile except 1....but she went along with them.

I was very surprised at their reaction.....especially a couple of them that I thought were better than that.

I know!

I told them a few times if I ever became mod I would ban myself and they thought at first it was a joke until they realized I wasn’t joking.

Most that complain are doing so because they didn’t get their way, so now they want an open debate but all this will do is make the Mods tune out and just ignore the nonsense.

Anyhoo, please become a Mod again because I need someone to torture and the new ones ain’t no fun!

The older I get the grouchier I get. I'd just ban you.

One particular mod constantly suggests when we have a problem with a mod to contact the mod.

Just curious has anyone had success with that?

I tried it once.....since they do not like or refuse to address such problems out in the open.....I got a conversation going with them in my personal message section.....I was amazed at how hostile they got and the vulgar messages they posted to me....there was no logic or common sense in their messages.....just pure hostility.

It really opened my eyes about mods.....at least at that time....it has been awhile and there are some new moderators but most of the ones that I conversed with to my regret are still here.

Anyhow I lost all respect for them and this board......dropped out for a long while but since all the other boards are worse....I usually come back here.

It was obvious their hostility was based on my politics and they had let their hatred of my political views build up over time and when they got the opportunity to talk to me in private they really demonstrated their true color.

Thus message boards are extremely flawed because of the moderation....no way that it can be fixed that I know of.

I am growing tired of this board again and thus motivated to speak out more truths about this mess with mods..... not caring whether I get banned or not.
If you don't like one mod, contact any mod of your choice, several if you wish. Add a friend of yours to the conversation, along
with the mod/mods.
Usually, a mod will give as much respect if not more than they get.
Some of these posters go ballistic in a PM on a mod. That usually will get
the desired results that they were wanting.

If you were getting hostility from a mod, I would like to see the entire conversation.
That's why you should always have several mods and friends in on the conversation.
I think that would bring civil resolve to the issue.....by both parties.

If you don't like one mod, contact any mod of your choice, several if you wish. Add a friend of yours to the conversation, along
with the mod/mods.

If you were getting hostility from a mod, I would like to see the entire conversation.
That's why you should always have several mods and friends in on the conversation.

Thank you!

with the mod/mods.

They were all involved .....I used respectful language ....they got very hostile, angry and vulgar when I appealed a mod's decision.....I would post it but it was long ago.

The problem is that there is a lack of transparency....they want to stay in the shadows with their actions.

I think many of the mods have been here too long and their hostility has gradually built up....the appelant process is extremely flawed because there are no posters involved.....in an appelant process there should be at least one regular poster......the mods all stick together....thus it is not a fair process.

with the mod/mods.

I can bring friends next time I'm gangpiled?

Wanna be Bffs?

They were all involved .....I used respectful language ....they got very hostile, angry and vulgar when I appealed a mod's decision.....I would post it but it was long ago.

The problem is that there is a lack of transparency....they want to stay in the shadows with their actions.

I think many of the mods have been here to long and their hostility has gradually built up....the appelant process is extremely flawed because there is no posters involved.....in an appelant process there should be at least one regular poster......the mods all stick together....thus it is not a fair process.
As Meister stated you can request another non-mod into the conversation and it was practiced on this board when I started here in 2014.

I truly doubt any of the mods were vulgar and I can attest to this and will state I am very vulgar in my PM’s with them and they have never crossed the line into vulgarity even when I am out of line.

As Meister stated you can request another non-mod into the conversation and it was practiced on this board when I started here in 2014.

I truly doubt any of the mods were vulgar and I can attest to this and will state I am very vulgar in my PM’s with them and they have never crossed the line into vulgarity even when I am out of line.
I told it like it was......so no more comments impugning my honesty or I will ban you

I told it like it was......so no more comments impugning my honesty or I will ban you
Ummm, good to know you will try something like that but I hate to tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree with that threat.

As written by Meister and with me in agreement I have never seen any moderator use vulgar language unless I have pushed it too far.

That includes Will who I would just punish even if he was great to me!

So make your threat all you want but if you have the PM then let Meister see it and if not then give him the name of the Mod in PM and let see if they still have a record of the conversation but don’t make threats of banishment when you lack the power.

Forum List

Back