CDZ Just Curious

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
IF Biden should pass away before the election, would Kamala take his place on the ballot?

If Biden wins the election, but dies before the Inauguration, would Kamala automatically be sworn in in his place?

Discuss

Take note, this IS the CDZ

You really don't think this has not been discussed, yet???
Have you tried the various search options available in 2020, and on most web browsers?
Does Google, Facebook, and Twitter, really have a lock on people's access to information?
:laughing0301:

You really don't think this has not been discussed, yet???
Have you tried the various search options available in 2020, and on most web browsers?
Does Google, Facebook, and Twitter, really have a lock on people's access to information?
:laughing0301:
So? Let's discuss it here anyway!

I suspect that the House would get to elect the president.
That would be the case if there were an EV tie.

1 vote per state.

But, what if the president-elect could not take office?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I do know that those who built the Trojan Horse will do everything in their power to keep Biden alive for a few days past 2 years into his term so he can step aside and allow Harris to serve out the term and then two more terms, making just under 10 years total.

Of course, that is just according to the laws in place now. If everything goes according to their plan to its fullest, we won't be needing the inconvenience of elections at all by then.

Don't know how any of it applies between the election and inauguration.

If the President-elect dies after the Electoral College votes, the Vice-President elect would become President.

My understanding is that it's far more complicated if the President-elect dies prior to the Electoral College voting...

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I do know that those who built the Trojan Horse will do everything in their power to keep Biden alive for a few days past 2 years into his term so he can step aside and allow Harris to serve out the term and then two more terms, making just under 10 years total.

Of course, that is just according to the laws in place now. If everything goes according to their plan to its fullest, we won't be needing the inconvenience of elections at all by then.
They are already doing everything they can to limit his activity. That is why he is Basement Joe Biden.

Sounds like a plan.

The answer is that if the electoral College hadn’t voted the electors can vote for whomever they choose.

It will be a democrat but wouldn’t necessarily be Harris.

If the College has voted it would be Harris.

Forum List

Back