Just curious - who on here lives in a "mandatory face coverings required in public" county?

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

When asked why.........repeat after me.

My medical information is private and none of your business.......

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... I’m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. That’s really all your proving. Grow up
YoDawg.jpg

And if you are - are you complying?

The entire state of Pennsylvania has been declared as such by the Governor and the Commonwealth's first She-Male. And the answer is no.

The police don't give a shit about that, particularly if you are an old-timer like myself. But even young black kids are unlikely to get beat down for this. The cops know they don't have a leg to stand on, at least not out here in the civilized parts of the state like in Mercer County.

James Carville once observed that PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, separated by Civilization.
You idiots voted for that Jewish Gov Wolf ??
I think his career is over next election

Wolf is term limited and can't run for reelection again.

City has it.........county no...........they aren't really enforcing it........I live in the county and nobody gives a damn.

Now repeat after me.......I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask.

Work.....mandatory ......everyone keeps eye out for the mask nazi's......put mask under your nose and it looks like you are wearing it.

Your Welcome......LOL
Repeat after me... I’m a total douchebag for making others deal with my stubborn ass. That’s really all your proving. Grow up
Mind your own damned business........I'm not hiding or OBEYING over a 0.2% virus that they have destroyed our economy over.....

Enough of the Fear Mongering............I'm over it...........Now go advise someone who cares.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
Truth is the truth. I’m just here speaking it

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........

Your Welcome......LOL
Mind your own damned business........I'm not hiding or OBEYING over a 0.2% virus that they have destroyed our economy over.....

Enough of the Fear Mongering............I'm over it...........Now go advise someone who cares.
It’s not about fear it’s about respecting those who are around you and not being an egotistical douche bag. Time to get over yourself and stop acting like a little baby who can’t handle wearing a mask when out in public.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
You are Hyping the OBEY narrative............it's over rated and the virus is too damned low to give a damn about anymore..........
That’s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484
That’s your ignorant opinion but not how the majority of your fellow citizens feel so stop being a douche and show a little respect for those around you. As much as you might think it does, the world actually does NOT revolve around you

Just because a "majority " might thing different doesn't mean the "minority" doesn't have rights

Texas.... and no, I'm not.
The leaders in Texas are savvy. They only recommended that we comply. We make our own choices, and I wear masks to town and sometimes if the pollen count is high, I wear them because it reduces my asthma problem. I went to the Iron Works the other day, and I was the only person wearing any face cover. All I could think of was the others must not have heard that Texas is getting a lot more cases and it's expected that if you wear a mask and line up 6 feet apart, sanitize your hands frequently, you're better off. I don't want to spend two weeks in total isolation nor a week in a hospital bed. Just don't want to go there, so I choose to wear masks and wash hands a lot.

I also pray for those who have the disease to be comforted when alone, and for those who don't wear masks not to get the disease. And if I see too many people out and not wearing a mask, I send up a little message in prayer when I get home. Our local adult gymn provides hand sanitizer and equipment sanitizer about every 20 feet apart for patrons of the treading and cycling machines, and all around the weight room area which is massive.

Seems to me the most thoughtful people in my town who are likeliest to be seen wearing masks are our black members of the community. My hats off to those kindly people for putting the health of all others first regardless of skin color. They must have mighty good medical understanding in their families and churches, because wearing masks in public is pretty much the best thing to do to avoid the risky business of getting the disease or becoming a symptomless spreader due to uncaring-for-others behavior of not washing, not wearing masks, and general bad habits of the wrongful attitude "I'm gonna live forever" and because they believe it, they're putting themselves and their families in harm's way.

Your Welcome......LOL
Now just a minute, Slade dear. He said he lives out in the county and nobody cares to wear masks. We have 254 counties in this state and many of them haven't had a single sick person because their farms and ranches are far apart, and they're out in the sun all the time, which is the best cure for not getting coronavirus I've heard. Farmers, loggers, and people who love to be outside a lot--and the biggest town in some counties have fewer than 100 people living in their boundaries, and miles and miles of small and large farms between themselves and the next small town down the farm to market road. They're doing the right thing, but I hope they keep their town safe by wearing a mask when they go to a large town or city, because there's a whole lot of hurt going on in the big population areas due to coronavirus.

Unbelievably Texas Gov Abbott has capitulated to the media hysteria and has issued an order mandating masks, I only comply when I absolutely have to but I still don't cover my nose. I'm going to breathe freely no matter what, and I'm going to support anyone who primaries Abbott in the next election.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

Just because a "majority " might thing different doesn't mean the "minority" doesn't have rights
I never said the minority doesn’t have rights. I’m telling them to stop being douchebags. Are you reading anything I’ve been writing? Where did you get “rights” from?

Real men wear masks.
No they don't.
Real men make their own choices.

I remember hearing about a country that made its Jewish citizens wear armbands, I think people like you were okay with that.

I remember hearing about that country as well. I also see conservatives in the US flying flags with one of that nations' emblems. I think people like you wish we were that nation.

Texas.... and no, I'm not.
The leaders in Texas are savvy. They only recommended that we comply. We make our own choices, and I wear masks to town and sometimes if the pollen count is high, I wear them because it reduces my asthma problem. I went to the Iron Works the other day, and I was the only person wearing any face cover. All I could think of was the others must not have heard that Texas is getting a lot more cases and it's expected that if you wear a mask and line up 6 feet apart, sanitize your hands frequently, you're better off. I don't want to spend two weeks in total isolation nor a week in a hospital bed. Just don't want to go there, so I choose to wear masks and wash hands a lot.

I also pray for those who have the disease to be comforted when alone, and for those who don't wear masks not to get the disease. And if I see too many people out and not wearing a mask, I send up a little message in prayer when I get home. Our local adult gymn provides hand sanitizer and equipment sanitizer about every 20 feet apart for patrons of the treading and cycling machines, and all around the weight room area which is massive.

Seems to me the most thoughtful people in my town who are likeliest to be seen wearing masks are our black members of the community. My hats off to those kindly people for putting the health of all others first regardless of skin color. They must have mighty good medical understanding in their families and churches, because wearing masks in public is pretty much the best thing to do to avoid the risky business of getting the disease or becoming a symptomless spreader due to uncaring-for-others behavior of not washing, not wearing masks, and general bad habits of the wrongful attitude "I'm gonna live forever" and because they believe it, they're putting themselves and their families in harm's way.

Your Welcome......LOL
Now just a minute, Slade dear. He said he lives out in the county and nobody cares to wear masks. We have 254 counties in this state and many of them haven't had a single sick person because their farms and ranches are far apart, and they're out in the sun all the time, which is the best cure for not getting coronavirus I've heard. Farmers, loggers, and people who love to be outside a lot--and the biggest town in some counties have fewer than 100 people living in their boundaries, and miles and miles of small and large farms between themselves and the next small town down the farm to market road. They're doing the right thing, but I hope they keep their town safe by wearing a mask when they go to a large town or city, because there's a whole lot of hurt going on in the big population areas due to coronavirus.
I get that rural America is different than urban, I wasn’t speaking to that part of his statement I was speaking to the part where he had a fake argument with somebody asking him to wear a mask and he was stating his case on why he won’t. Doesn’t get much more idiotic than that.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

I never said the minority doesn’t have rights. I’m telling them to stop being douchebags. Are you reading anything I’ve been writing? Where did you get “rights” from?
Which part of your being told to F off don't you understand..........I REFUSE........I keep my distance in stores and that is all......0.2%...........that's it.............I don't care about it anymore.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

You don't have to, we knew what you are.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

Which part of your being told to F off don't you understand..........I REFUSE........I keep my distance in stores and that is all......0.2%...........that's it.............I don't care about it anymore.
Wonderful, so because of douchbages like you the virus will spread and then the government will make recommendations for safety measures and then they will make laws because assholes won’t listen to the recommendations and then people like you will get ticketed or fined. And for what?! It’s a needless fight because youR ego won’t let you put a fucking cloth in front of your ugly face for a few minutes. People like you are useless.

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

You don't have to, we knew what you are.
Why haven’t you answered my other question Mike?

Your Welcome......LOL
View attachment 359484

Wonderful, so because of douchbages like you the virus will spread and then the government will make recommendations for safety measures and then they will make laws because assholes won’t listen to the recommendations and then people like you will get ticketed or fined. And for what?! It’s a needless fight because youR ego won’t let you put a fucking cloth in front of your ugly face for a few minutes. People like you are useless.
We have listened to the Fear mongering of people like you for NOTHING......0.2%..........that's it................so SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE..........we should have never shut down.

Forum List

Back